News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

fancy mcnamepants

Started by findanegg, Feb 23, 2019, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

Make the above name somehow fancier or longer.

Quote from: aliceReginald
Quote from: bobReginald Lebowski
Quote from: charlesReginald McLebowski
\

Theodore
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

solitaire

Seam49

Dr. Theodore Kayac Linder

findanegg

Dr. Theodore Kayac Linder, Esquire
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

Dr. Theodore Kayac Linder, Esquire III
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Seam49

Dr. Theodore-Arnold Kayac Linder, Esquire III

Alex The JPEG

Dr. Theodore-Arnold Kayac Linder, Esquire III, PhD
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Chir'

Dr. Theodore-Arnold Kayac Linder Bob, Esquire III, PhD
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

ev3commander

Sir Dr. Theodore-Arnold Kayac Linder Robert, Esquire III, PhD FRS
I have regrets.

Seam49

Sir Dr. Theodore-Arnold Kayac Linder-William Robert, Esquire III, PhD FRS

findanegg

Sir Dr. Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William Robert, Esquire III, PhD FRS

Alex The JPEG

Sir Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William Robert, Esquire III, PhD FRS

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Seam49

Sir DrDr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William Robert, Esquire III,2 PhDs FRS

findanegg

The Honorable Sir DrDr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William Robert, Esquire III,2 PhDs FRS, JD

the2000

The Honorable Sir Dr. Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William "Quick as a Rod" Robert, Esquire III,2 PhDs FRS, JD
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Blunderbus

The Honorable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" Kayac Linder-William "Quick as a Rod" Robert, Esquire III,2 PhDs FRS, JD
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

The Honorable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linder-William "Quick as a Rod" Robert, Esquire III, 2 PhDs FRS, JD
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seam49

The Honorable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Robert, Esquire III, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE

findanegg

Detective The Honorable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Robert, Esquire III, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE Of The NYPD

Seam49

The Great Detective The Honourable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Gerald Robert, Esquire IX, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE Of The NYPD

findanegg

His Majesty The Great Detective The Honourable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Gerald Robert, Esquire IX, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE, King Of The NYPD

Seam49

His majesty the greatest detective of the police and the Honourable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Gerald Robert, Esquire IX, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE, the greatest King Of The NYPD,

Alex The JPEG

His majesty the greatest detective of the police and the Honourable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Gerald Robert, Esquire IX, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE, the greatest King Of The NYPD, Jr.

██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Blunderbus

His majesty the greatest detective of the police and the Honourable Sir Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Professor Dr. Maximilian Theodore-Arnold "Big Yackers" McKayac Linderson-William "Quick as a Rod" Gerald Robert, Esquire IX, 2 PhDs FRS, JD, OBE, the greatest King Of The NYPD, Jr. Sr.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!