News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

If each word has 4 letters or less, you win.

Started by Epicness123, Dec 22, 2016, 05:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seam49

Tymewalk

Can I win? Yes I can. This game is very easy. ...okay, no it isn't. I can't say what I want!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seam49

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Chir'

I may have won, that was easy. You can't beat me.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Seam49

The One that wins is not me, but the game in it self wins.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Seam49

That was way too less word than you mean to.

ev3commander

The best idea is to go into the town hall and grab a map so we can come up with one more idea that we can use to come up with one more idea and so on.

(I had no idea what to post.)
I have regrets.

realicraft

i can put many word
word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word word hai word word word word word word word word word word word word word
see, many word
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

ev3commander

Cool post.
two plus two is four, down one is III quick math.
(Add a "s" onto that last word if that is how you type "math".)
I mean, the song has the "s" but that is too long.
I have regrets.

Seam49

No IPad and I love the fact is the most high for this year is the best way of life in the bad guys are just so blue! AAHG BLUE BLUE NOOO NOT BLUE!!!!

solitaire

How many days will it take you to know how to not pet the bear?!
hi!

Seam49

NasomiXIV

Psh, easy. Do one more on the hard side next time.
EDIT:
Quote from: SuperDoom1So I can't say the game the does not want you to kill?
What the hell did I say back then? What did I mean by "the game the does not want you to kill"? Did I mean...
...yeah, I did mean that. Why did I love it so much back then? I mean, sure, it's kind of fun for five of a full play, but once that ends...it's just kind of a bore. The new one, how ever, is good any way.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

DragonRidersofRohan

Here goes...
Nice day all.  How are you?  Up for a game? Got an idea for one, 'cuz I don't.
This was fun, but now I must go.  Have a good rest of the day.
Desperate times call for desperate downloading of the perfect quote.

Seanbobe

I foun d a loop hole that will allo w me to type word s that are long er than four lett ers. You guys shou ld try my loop hole out for your selv es!
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Byron_Inc_TBG

I know that I will win this game.
I try to not use the big word that I like to use.
See? It is easy.
I win this game.
Yah, it is so easy.
Done.
Move on.
Bye!
eh

PkmnQ

zero one one one zero zero one one and zero one one zero one zero zero one and zero one one zero one one zero one and zero one one one zero zero zero zero and zero one one zero one one zero zero and zero one one zero zero one zero one
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Zero one two four five six nine ten.
I just won a bet to not use tech for 9 hrs.
Whew!
eh

PkmnQ

This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

That is too not long.
I will make a long post here.
Post.
Long post.
L
O
N
G

P
O
S