News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Five Crystals of Light (0/5)

Started by Blunderbus, Feb 01, 2019, 01:16:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

This world has been protected by the five Crystals of Light for ages. Representing the forces of fire, water, earth, wind, and life, they've kept darkness at bay. Now, however, a new force has spread across the land. The Crystals will do no good by themselves: it's up to a group of brave heroes to gather the Crystals and drive out the darkness!

Gameplay
This will be a fairly standard RPG: no specific stats or attacks or anything like that (although you will have ""stats"" based on what you've got equipped, it's just not hard numbers). Your job will be to collect the five Crystals of Light from around the world before confronting the darkness at the end.
Permadeath applies, unlike most of my other RPGs.
Each person has five pieces of equipment they can carry, along with a weapon, piece of armour and accessory they have equipped (8 pieces total). (Consumable items are shared with the entire party.) If you end up dying, the stuff you have equipped is lost but the things you're carrying can be taken by other party members. If there's a total party wipe (everyone dies), the equipment will be left in the dungeon where everyone died, and new characters can return and collect the equipment.

Rules
- Standard RPG rules: no godmodding, no power playing, no Mary Sues etc.
- Don't make the items you start with too powerful: if you join later you will get to start with more powerful things if you want though
- One character per person, but you can make another one if they die.
- If the party's full, you can sign up to be on the waiting list, UNLESS it's the last dungeon. New characters can only join the party outside of dungeons.

Signup sheet

Name:
Description:
Extras:

I realise the title sounds like Shards of Power but I have literally no knowledge of that RP except that it's fiendishly difficult so :shrug:
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Blunderbus

Characters
In party
(nobody)
Waitlist
(nobody)
Fallen heroes
(nobody...yet)

Blunderbus

Joyous Theta

This makes me feel a bit sad that nobody joined this so I guess here's a random 5 second joke character?

Name: Cheeseman
Description: Made of cheese I think?
Items (weapon, armour, accessory): Cheese... sword?
Extras: Help how do make good character???

Blunderbus

Quote from: CrazeePiThis makes me feel a bit sad that nobody joined this so I guess here's a random 5 second joke character?

Name: Cheeseman
Description: Made of cheese I think?
Items (weapon, armour, accessory): Cheese... sword?
Extras: Help how do make good character???
ok cool but no