News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Mom has left the house!

Started by DownsGameClub, Jan 30, 2019, 11:56:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

I break all the snacks and chairs and every usable object in the house.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seam49

DownsGameClub

WARNING POST
you have 1 week to complete your assignment.

this does not count against the 50 post limit.

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seam49

WELL I REVIVE HIM AND KILL YOU

DownsGameClub

ALERT:
You have a few hours to complete your tasks.  By the looks of it, mom's not going to be happy.

Joyous Theta

I bust down the side door and bust down a fence and bust down the neighbor's door and bust down the neighbor and bust down a mailbox and bust down the sidewalk and bust down a car and bust down a hill and bust down a traffic light and bust down a dance club and bust down some moves and bust down the dance club secret exit and bust down a random cat and bust down a stop sign and bust down...

findanegg

i bust down everything and promise free ice cream for everyone if we lose

Blunderbus

I start practicing my "good kid" act for when mom/mum comes home and discovers literally nothing done.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Joyous Theta

I start practicing my "not a burglar" act for when the police show up and discover I stole literally everything.

DownsGameClub

OH NOES!
Mom is in the house!

She sees everything that you've done to the house.  It's basically a mess.
Tasks completed:
[X] Laundry
[X] Dishes
[X] Vacuum house
[X] Mop house
[X] Homework (4 sections)

OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH.

@CrazeePi @DaEpikDude @findanegg @Seam49 @Seanbobe HOW DARE YOU NOT COMPLETE YOUR CHORES.  THAT'S IT.  YOU'RE SO GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNDED UNITL THIS HOUSE REPAIRS ITSELF, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN.  GO TO YOUR NON EXISTENT ROOMS NOW.

Game over.
:(