News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Forum Waiting Room | TBGF Edition

Started by Fastmapler, Jan 05, 2016, 10:36:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jagged_Pickles

A guy's head spontaneously turns into a potted plant.

NuclearArmadillo

Quote from: Jagged_PicklesA guy's head spontaneously turns into a potted plant.
http://i.imgur.com/BMRdVXs.jpg?1
Spoopy
[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Jagged_Pickles

Quote from: NuclearArmadillo
Quote from: Jagged_PicklesA guy's head spontaneously turns into a potted plant.
http://i.imgur.com/BMRdVXs.jpg?1
Spoopy
auugh it didn't work I suck at posting images sorry

TurquoiseTabby

I walk into the waiting room and sit on a loveseat near the window. "Hi" I say, then I grab my vegan, gluten-free lemon tart and start to eat it.
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

Tymewalk

Quote from: TurquoiseTabbyI walk into the waiting room and sit on a loveseat near the window. "Hi" I say, then I grab my vegan, gluten-free lemon tart and start to eat it.
You have to post an image.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TurquoiseTabby

*facepalm* Sorry, here's the image -
http://postimg.org/image/t43ez8b0h/
(If I try to make it an actual image it just gives me an error)
Don't trust me to stay.
-----------
Maybe, as we slowly march towards death, we actually just experience one large, interwoven, and often wonderful coincidence.

jirachi

Suddenly, the room ominously turns a reddish color.

findanegg

I walk into the waiting room and sit quietly. I begin to read an issue of "Watching Paint Dry Monthly".
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

You have to post an image.

I'll use the last post with one.

A helpful stranger puts Just Dance on the TV.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Tymewalk

BUMP.

(I use GIMP for editing images here, BTW, so if you decide you don't want to pay for Photoshop, GIMP is a free alternative! :D)

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

Tymewalk

DownsGameClub

Joyous Theta

Wrong waiting room. Here's the right one.

Seam49

Tymewalk