News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Museum Break-in CYOA

Started by Nomolos, May 13, 2013, 11:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomolos

You are a robber, trying to steal a precious artifact from a museum. Are you ready?

To do an action, write a post that begins with >, then the character will do that action to the best of his/her ability.

To start:

There is a DOOR with a GUARD standing in front of it.  
There is a WINDOW above the door, and a PILLAR at the entrance. You have a CLUB.

Nomolos

Dark

Date registered: Apr 17, 2013, 06:27:41 AM

objecty

>steal the guard's clothes and enter
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

objecty

>look for the precious artifact
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Seam49

> break precious arteries in guard.