News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Questions and Suggestions

Started by 360-International, Sep 21, 2012, 02:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslime123

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: Wolfslime123
Quote from: FlowermanvistaSometimes, Scratch users that use their forums for TBGs or RPGs are directed here.
Me! :D

Do a lot of people like FTL? I'm thinking of making an FTL based RP.
I have no idea what FTL is, but at least I'm finally with someone who also thinks that this site has "HTML depression," if that is something you can say exists.

Really, saying I wish I could re-experience what I did with this site is saying I wish to time travel back to when Scratch was cool as I was more naive in my creative nature. I keep contradicting what I want from this site, because I really don't know. I feel like nowadays everyone has that one time in their life where they're on a forum with a bunch of friends, and they're happy with it. I think the TBG Forums was that time for me.
oh no I hope not! I liked being on a forum with a bunch of friends. I really hope we get lucky with new users.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

Quote from: the2000I have no idea what FTL is

FTL stands for Faster Than Light, a real-time strategy game set in space.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: Flowermanvista

Do you want an FTLRP?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

Do you want an FTLRP?

Nah. I just looked it up.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

Quote from: FlowermanvistaFTL stands for Faster Than Light, a real-time strategy game set in space.
Do you want an FTLRP?

Nah. I just looked it up.
*cries* Oh well. No FTL RP then. I think worst case scenario, tbgs can sustain itself on tbgs.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Wolfslime123

How 'bout a Titanfall themed RP?
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

serprinss

what's with all the sonic references
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

DownsGameClub

Quote from: serprinsswhat's with all the sonic references
Where do you see this?

Wolfslime123

I just messed with the display and found the styles now change more than the colors and I freaked out. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? I think I'll stick to ScratchStyle because the others don't look like tbgs.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

DownsGameClub

Quote from: Wolfslime123I just messed with the display and found the styles now change more than the colors and I freaked out. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? I think I'll stick to ScratchStyle because the others don't look like tbgs.
We haven't made any changes to the styles in like...  forever.
They've been waiting for you.  :P

Wolfslime123

Quote from: DownsGameClub
Quote from: Wolfslime123I just messed with the display and found the styles now change more than the colors and I freaked out. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? I think I'll stick to ScratchStyle because the others don't look like tbgs.
We haven't made any changes to the styles in like...  forever.
They've been waiting for you.  :P
Yeah I expected that. Still doesn't make it any less weird.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

CoolTBGGaming

hey so I heard about a TBGs discord. ;)

does it really exist?

if so, please give me link to join discord ty <3
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

the2000

Quote from: CoolTBGGaminghey so I heard about a TBGs discord. ;)

does it really exist?
no it's an elaborate conspiracy that other tbgers are in
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

NasomiXIV

No-one's on. I think I might end up going crazy and starting a raid on all active threads. But I should probably control myself.
WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

NasomiXIV

There's always at least three times as many guests as there are users on. If you see this and you are one of those guests, please sign up. It's getting lonely.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

Blunderbus

Quote from: SuperDoom1There's always at least three times as many guests as there are users on. If you see this and you are one of those guests, please sign up. It's getting lonely.
They're probably just search engine crawlers updating the page
and/or spambots but you know
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

NasomiXIV

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: SuperDoom1There's always at least three times as many guests as there are users on. If you see this and you are one of those guests, please sign up. It's getting lonely.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

the2000

Quote from: SuperDoom1
Quote from: DaEpikDude
yes

NasomiXIV

I find this funny.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

I fins this funny.
It's not really necessary when you don't have users online 24/7

NasomiXIV

Quote from: redgreenandblue

I find this funny.
Still, though.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

the2000

Quote from: redgreenandblue

I find this funny.
Still, though.
making fun of the "about" page is my thing. i did that like 2-4 years ago

NasomiXIV

Quote from: redgreenandblueIt's not really necessary when you don't have users online 24/7
Still, though.
Can I see what you did?

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

the2000

Quote from: SuperDoom1Still, though.
Can I see what you did?
it was in chat. i was joking, but you seriously can't do that joke more than once without sounding like a jerk