News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the2000

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: CatsUnited
Quote from: realicraftBREAK ON NEWS::
People have been scared over a parasite, known as 2019 Parasitus, that has been spreading from calendar to calendar. Symptoms of 2019 Parasitus include:
-Headaches
-Nausea
-Paranoia
-Depression
-Death
-Having a calendar for the year 2019
We will continue to report the outbreak in the next newsletter.

yeah scratch 3 sucks

The weather now is the same as Christmas lol

THANK YOU FOR WATCH. PLEASE TUN E IN NEXT TIME FOR MORE NESW

This news has all been 100% quality approved to federal government standards by Shef Kerbi pls no arrest because we use MS Paint thanks
i think you quoted me wrong

that's just mine again
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CatsUnited

Joyous Theta

Sorry everyone but I was being held hostage by a tree for the past month. I only recently managed to escape after switching myself with some red haired guy when the tree wasn't looking.

Well, back to clock cleaning for $19.99 per clock cleaned plus $5 if you call now. I hope that my absence hasn't caused the clock dust to start giving people nose cancer too.

RedComputer4964

Quote from: CrazeePiSorry everyone but I was being held hostage by a tree for the past month. I only recently managed to escape after switching myself with some red haired guy when the tree wasn't looking.

Well, back to clock cleaning for $19.99 per clock cleaned plus $5 if you call now. I hope that my absence hasn't caused the clock dust to start giving people nose cancer too.
Yay you're back! (plz clean my clocks, they are covered in dust)
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

RedComputer4964

Plus, here is part 2 of my recent comic. not here yet
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

findanegg

bon starbuckle encounters a real zinger.

Ask Bon And Bon's Cat The One After
Dear Bon,
What sound does a duck make when it files taxes?
Jimmy the Jokester

i don't know, what?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

findanegg

Name: dado
Past Experience: pill maker man and entrepreneur capitalist man, had to escape last dimension along with pills and good capitalism businesses.
[dado will fill in the box, yes] Fill in this box to agree to the 46 pages of terms and conditions that Shef Kerbi himself wrote
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

the2000

you'll be happy to hear that we have comic sans

findanegg

Quote from: the2000you'll be happy to hear that we have comic sans
ah, yes. good and important font.

the2000

Quote from: findanegg
are you in any way associated with sharko

findanegg

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: findanegg
are you in any way associated with sharko
no i am dado, purveyor of fine capitalist product such as the hare growth medicine (rabbit grow out of head), and the discreet banana radiation pill (creates 90 million bananas in stomach and kills u with radiation poisoning instantly)

the2000

Hey guys, here's some bad news. I'm going to shut down the Shef Kerbi website sometime soon. I'm renovating my website and I'd rather not keep a dead section that misuses github PSes. Candy Sadness and Shef Kerbi in Apple Hour will stay up in their original locations, though. No need to move those.
RIP https://doubledenial.github.io/shefkirb 2018-2019

Edit: I might keep up the section if the RP returns to activity, but that's unlikely.

realicraft

BREAKING (and sad) NEWS
Recently, while renovating the Shef Kerbi News Network Head Quarters, the server for the Shef Kerbi News Network website was destroyed. We are working on recovering it, but it may take a long time, or even never happen. In other news...
OTHER NSEW
The meteor that recently hit Pop Stah was identified as Stoify (from before). The crater was approximately nobody cares inches in diameter.
WHETHER
It will be a high of 23 and a low of 21 today in the day, and a high of 5 and a low of 1 at night. Make sure to bundle up at night.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Joyous Theta

BREAKING NEWS

A strange green horned creature that identifies itself as "Yoemotoro" has challenged Stoify to a duel for some reason! They proceeded to ride a star off into the sunset.

realicraft

findanegg

realicraft

findanegg

Quote from: realicraftcomix: new series
scott mccloud is rolling in his grave

the2000

Well that was fast.
Also why are all of the panels so messed up

the2000

Alright guys, also I thought Stoify was dead but I guess he's better off not dead because it's cooler. Since I promised to write about 2019 parasitus:
UPDATE ON 2019 PARASITUS
Professor Gourd-oh has made an amazing discovery as to the nature of 2019 parasitus. Since "-itis" means swelling, it probably shouldn't be called "2019 parasitus". Professor Gourd-oh asks of you to refer to it in all further instances as "2019 parenthesis". More news about 2019 parasitus coming soon!
EDIT: GUYS I ALMOST FORGOT I MADE A NEW STRIP

Blunderbus

Quote from: the2000Alright guys, also I thought Stoify was dead but I guess he's better off not dead because it's cooler.
Stoify was never dead, he's a starfish
starfish don't die by falling silly

also here's a news i supprose

REAKING NEWS
Some person has reported to the police that 3 strange individuals offering extremely unhelpful advice have shown up after she started playing a game of solitaire. As of right now we are unsure of these people's identities or motivations, although they claim that they "were just trying to help, I mean she kept missing all these obvious moves".

also here's a weather i supprose

Today is a normal day. It's clear probably unless it's not in which case it's not. Max 24° min 19°
Tomorrow is a very not normal day jk it's still normal. It's rainy probably unless it's not. Max 21° min 13°
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

Quote from: DaEpikDudeToday is a normal day. It's clear probably unless it's not in which case it's not. Max 24° min 19°
Tomorrow is a very not normal day jk it's still normal. It's rainy probably unless it's not. Max 21° min 13°
woah normal temperatures??

findanegg

Quote from: the2000
Quote from: DaEpikDudeToday is a normal day. It's clear probably unless it's not in which case it's not. Max 24° min 19°
woah normal temperatures??
it's weird temperatures IRL so it's normal temps in the game

xXLamboFanXx

VOMBOIG IS BACK WITH A BRAND NEW VACYUM!

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!