News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Go to Egypt - The Airport

Started by Rekekka, Jan 05, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prism

Kamui goes to the espresso machine cause he NEED DAT ESPRESSO
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seanbobe

The cats of Trollshroom Cat Army begin walking in a big circle around trollshroom.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Starmeadows

Hey can you make a waiting list pls lol

Name: dog
Appearance: dog
Skills/Powers: dog
Other: dog

Tymewalk

Smelling the disgusting body, Spice Girl quickly tries to cover it in cinnamon to make it less disgusting.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

RedComputer4964

If it's allowed, Evily is vomiting on the plane (not due to travel sickness, but because he ate that thing earlier).
My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Joyous Theta

Quote from: Smiley100PHey can you make a waiting list pls lol

Why would you need a waiting list though? There's only 6 people in the group meaning they still need a seventh.

Blunderbus

Micaiah... does nothing.
(when is this plane supposed to arrive in Egypt?)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Starmeadows

Quote from: CrazeePi
Quote from: Smiley100PHey can you make a waiting list pls lol

Why would you need a waiting list though? There's only 6 people in the group meaning they still need a seventh.
I counted twice
Theres seven

Seanbobe

If Spice Girl succeeds in covering the dead body with spices, one of the cats in Trollshroom Cat Army tries to eat the body.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Wolfslime123

\/|\/_\/\)  
\______\_////
/|________/
\/_/|/\|

A hand rips a hole in space and a voice calls out for some deity like Fell Recacek or something and says "WHERE IS THE CQ UPDATE."

The hand proceeds to retract into the hole and stitches it up from the other side. "SORRY FOR DAMAGING YOUR SKY, YOU ALL CARRY ON NOW."
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Prism

WHERES THE GO TO EGYPT UPDATE
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves