News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tea Is Better Than Coffee [CYOA]

Started by findanegg, Sep 23, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49Scan with phone
You don't have a phone. In fact, your inventory has nothing.
Upon further investigation this sign seems to be in a Vigenere cipher of some sort. But what could the key word be?
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49Maybe... Egg? Or yellow?
Hmm, that doesn't seem like the right key word for this sign. I sure wonder how you could translate this SIGN

Wolfslime123

sgin? or maybe sngi? no that can't be right... Ah! I got it! It's sygn!
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123sgin? or maybe sngi? no that can't be right... Ah! I got it! It's sygn!
Your insanity causes you to have a vivid hallucination. Strange dragons and bugs are everywhere, emeralds rain from the sky, and the sign reads "SHOPPING MALL FIVE MILES WEST".

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49Ask a strange man for a compass
There are no strange men about. However, the sun is up. You know that the sun sets in the west.

Seam49

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/