News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

gun skeleton

Started by findanegg, Nov 10, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joyous Theta

Don't load your save and instead start a new game, then repeat all the events leading up to the other guy getting shot but this time don't shoot them like an idiot.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiDon't load your save and instead start a new game, then repeat all the events leading up to the other guy getting shot but this time don't shoot them like an idiot.
alright. you don't shoot them, and instead follow them
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49No
You don't do that, then
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Cranemaker

Blow up the universe
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii there human. I enjoy chezborger.

Seam49

Shoot the foundations of a building till they crack.

findanegg

Quote from: CranemakerBlow up the universe
You are a mere skeleton that has a gun. You can't do that
Quote from: Seam49Shoot the foundations of a building till they crack.
Alright, you do that. Turns out that the building was the twin towers. On the bright side, since it's 1993, you've prevented 9/11. On the not bright side, still as many people died. You are convicted for crimes.
Call a lawyer? Y/N

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49Y
You call the lawyer. Through RPG magic, you are now the lawyer and it is now the day of the trial.
Judge: Trial is now in session. Please make your opening remarks.
Prosecutor: The defendant clearly shot up this building and killed everyone in it. There are multiple eyewitness accounts and video evidence.
What is your opening remark?

Seam49

This person was only able to shoot, and was probably unable to turn his gun off, after all, he has 23 Disabilies

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49This person was only able to shoot, and was probably unable to turn his gun off, after all, he has 23 Disabilies
Judge: Pleading insanity, then. Prosecution, prosecute.
Prosecution: *adjusts anime glasses so they gleam* I call to the witness stand... Gun Skeleton Himself! Mr. Gun, care to explain what happened on the day of the event?
Audience: *gasp*
Through RPG magic you are now Gun Skeleton. Testify what happened on the day of the crime. You can:
A) Actually plead insanity by giving an insane recap of the event
2. Establish an alibi by saying that it was actually your twin brother, Sun Gkeleton who did it
Third: Say that you actually did do it, but try to put a positive spin on it

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeOption I
Quote from: Seam49I choose A)
Gun Skeleton: Well, monkey taco zombie ninja pirate cheetah potato pickle-
Defense: That's enough, Mr. Skeleton. Clearly you can see that the defendant is not in charge of their mental faculties.
Judge: Ok then, case closed. Mr. Skeleton is found Not Guilty by insanity. As such, he will spend 20 years in an asylum for the criminally insane.
Defense: Wait, no

You are now Gun Skeleton in St. Crazyhouse's Asylum for the Criminally Insane. You still have gun, though it isn't loaded. What do?

Seam49

I whack it on guards head.

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49I whack it on guards head.
you do that. the only guard in the entire prison is knocked out unconscious.
however there is still a bunch of actual physical barriers between you and freedom, which you cannot shoot up seeing as you do not have ammo

Joyous Theta

Flap your arms until you start flying and go over the barriers.

findanegg

Quote from: CrazeePiFlap your arms until you start flying and go over the barriers.
you try that but you fail. a guy sees you and points and laughs at you. all the prisoners look up from trading bullets with each other to point and laugh at you

Blunderbus

punch a prisoner, take the bullets and shoot everyone because you can

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudepunch a prisoner, take the bullets and shoot everyone because you can
Are you sure? Several prisoners here look like they can take more than one bullet, and also look like the type of person you shouldn't shoot and then try to run away from

Seam49

"Could yer guys gimme some ammo

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49"Could yer guys gimme some ammo
, you ask, like a Coach Z impersonator. "Sure but what do I get out of it?"

Blunderbus

"i'll be able to help you get outta here"

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDude"i'll be able to help you get outta here"
"Pssh kid, if I had a nickel for every time some scrappy young...skeleton told me that I could bribe the guards out. I'll just take that cool shirt ya got there. 'extra fries' haha that's hilarious"

Joyous Theta

Point out that you just knocked out the only guard in the building.

Don't give the shirt because it gives you a +1 to your fries modifier.