News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Battle of the OSes

Started by whizzer, Sep 02, 2013, 06:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Blunderbus

redgreenandblue

🌱

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

LU 1 (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

LU16.04 1

I will never surrender!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

Quote from: DaEpikDudeXM 1

DownsGameClub

The real question is what OS I belong to.
I am currently on a Kindle 2nd generation with its nifty "basic browser".  Petty cool, right?

:P

Edit: shoot forgot to put the number.

I'll just put K1.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Faressain

W10-1
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Flowermanvista

[nullpost]
@Arceus it's your turn for TBGs Monopoly, also is there any particular reason you left the Discord
[/nullpost]
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Prism

Quote from: Flowermanvista[nullpost]
@Arceus it's your turn for TBGs Monopoly, also is there any particular reason you left the Discord
a. I'll get right to it
b. My brother (not Marth) told me I'm young and easily manipulatable and that I can come back when I'm more mature. (He doesn't want me to talk to sketchy people)
[/Nullpost]

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Tymewalk

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Prism

Tymewalk

Epicness123

au
tbger since 2013

Blunderbus

redgreenandblue

🌱

Tymewalk

Shpore