News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Count as high as possible until Avengers Endgame comes out!

Started by redgreenandblue, May 19, 2018, 04:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

Inspired by the Star Wars one, except the MCU is better (fight me).

Avengers Endgame will basically be the endpoint of a 22 film arc in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is scheduled to release on April 22th, 2019.
Double posting is allowed after 2 days.

Potential Infinity War spoilers.

BaconAndEggs1

Not active here anymore, but I'll revisit from time to time.
If you need me here for any reason (e.g. updating scoreboards for games I run, questions about said games, activity required/requested in games I'm playing), ping me in the official TBGs Discord and I'll get on it ASAP.

Just chillin' out like:

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Tymewalk

TBH I think the MCU is better than the modern Star Wars movies. Additionally, 22 film arc?! Has it really been that long? I've managed to see every single one of those, I have pity for whoever wants to get started now.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Quote from: TymewalkTBH I think the MCU is better than the modern Star Wars movies. Additionally, 22 film arc?! Has it really been that long? I've managed to see every single one of those, I have pity for whoever wants to get started now.
I envy those people because they get to watch them all for the first time :lol: But there are only a few you really need to see before Infinity War, I'd say The Avengers, Avengers Age of Ultron, Civil War, and Ragnarok.
I still have yet to see like, 5 of the MCU movies, but I will watch those by the time A4 comes out :P

edit: oh and Guardians of the Galaxy of course

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

BlackSabbath

Discord: Yeetlejuice The Legend#4748
nice

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

Bumping this because of the trailer release :D
Also the release date has been moved up to April 26th I believe.
[trailer spoiler]The official name is Avengers: Endgame but I will refrain from posting that in the title for now so it isn't spoiled[/trailer spoiler]

Tymewalk

redgreenandblue

NasomiXIV

WARNING: I am insane.
They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

NasomiXIV

They say games are a product, rather than a service. Certainly a nice thought, however this is more fiction than truth.
Each and every day, new games are created, with most being infested with microtransactions, paid expansions, and subscription services, bogging down (or blocking off entirely) the user experience until they cough up their life savings, even after having already purchased the game. However, we as fans have remedied the problems that plague modern games through modifications and fan servers. There is, however, one last game to fix.

This is why I have changed my name. To spread awareness of what must be done. What we want. We want...NasomiXIV.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

NasomiXIV

XXIII

Don't WarioWare and TBG at the same time, kids.

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.

redgreenandblue

NasomiXIV

1 2

Pikachu took a vacation.