News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The TBGF Christmas Tree [NO LONGER ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTIONS]

Started by Joyous Theta, Dec 02, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

If you could not tell, the posting of the DVD logo was a joke. I recently watched a video by Pewdiepie where in the video he talks about how satisfying it was to see the DVD logo hit the corner in the screensaver, and I decided that it would make a good Christmas ornament. Pewdiepie did not push any agenda about the quality and use of DVD in today's world, and I'm not trying to do the same. I'm aware that DVD is of low quality - my mum has a lot of movies in DVD form, and they look noticeably worse than on Bluray or on an online streaming service. I was trying to make a terrible and unfunny joke and portray myself as a young teenager who thinks everything he/she consumes online is "lit" and "savage". Next time, I'll make sure not to post any Christmas ornament request that could be suggested to being something of low quality, such as that DVD logo suggesting that I support the use of DVD.

Anyway,

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Joyous Theta

Updated. The DVD logo is forever satisfyingly hitting the corner and I changed the wall color for some reason, again.

I might make some sort of ornament template in the future or something because we need more ornaments.

SuperJedi224

RedComputer4964

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

realicraft

it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

DownsGameClub

RedComputer4964

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

Chir'

He wants to be there. You know where to put him.
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Joyous Theta

Bump because this somehow got to page 3 over the last two days and I don't know how that happened.

No update right now sorry.

realicraft

Quote from: CrazeePithis somehow got to page 3
Huh? It's on page two.

Joyous Theta

Updated.

Everyone's got until January 6th to submit more pictures. Until then, I'm going to just periodically bump this thread before doing one last update for the rest of the pictures.

realicraft

Prism

New Year's Corrin would like to visit.

(I drew it myself)
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Seam49

realicraft

redgreenandblue

🌱

solitaire

hi!

Seam49

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves