News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

How high can we count until someone posts with an old OS? (record: 8)

Started by Alex The JPEG, Jul 27, 2016, 11:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

I said "WINDOWS SEVEN FOREVER." in 2016 but I no longer use that computer. WINDOWS TEN FOREVER.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

Chir'

Maybe join these:

serprinss

keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Seam49

RedComputer4964

My signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.

redgreenandblue

SuperJedi224

^I'm still using Win7 as well

CatsUnited

wow what a dog using an old operating system

using macOS Sierra atm

KumquatToleratingFriend

Depending on how you want to classify it, I'm running either some recent release of Gentoo or Chrome OS 70.

Either way,

Seam49

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

one [Windows 10]
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Incendiary

Just another internet user and anime transbian catgirl cosplaying as Sakuya Izayoi for April. If you were looking for something interesting here, you've come to the wrong place.

My discord is Incendiary__ and you can join my server at https://discord.gg/k2ywUzBAED
My Twitch channl is available at https://twitch.tv/incendiaryoce

PhantomLuigi

Give The Reality a Chance, Let it sink in...
Status Message: Seeping into your dreams since January 13th 2024
Almost...
Call me Luigi or Matt/Matthew. I like JJBA. I released a game on gamejolt under Ernie_Games_Official. Made the 666666th post and I used to be the most active because I have no life...
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is awesome
My discord is phantomluigi, please contact me if you want to chat im bored (or send me an email)

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words