Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Wake up, Go to school, Save the world (Page 4) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-Nov-23  07:06:39

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

CrazeePi wrote:

LFH rolls willpower to prevent themself from going over to the cash register, grabbing it, and bashing Man 1's head with it while shouting,

"THIS WORTHLESS HUMAN IS NOT LOCAL, NOT FRIENDLY, AND TERRIBLE!

HERE IS YOUR WORTHLESS CURRENCY, PATHETIC FLESH STRUCTURE."

LFH: Resist: 1d10=1+0(willpower)=1

LFH tries to bash man 1 with the register, but the register is securely bolted down. LFH quickly resorts to bashing man 1 with his skillet instead.

LFH: Frying pan of doom: 1d20=8+2(fitness)+3(weapon)=13

LFH hits man 1 with a loud WHAM!

Dazed? 1d3=3
Dazed! Attacks may hit wrong target!
40-13=27
Man 1: Health: 25

DaEpikDude wrote:

John grabs his pen out of his bag and pokes the second man's eyes with it.

John: Pen poke: 1d15=6+5(agility)-3(unequipped weapon)=8

Man 2 notices John's attack and manages to block with his hands, but john ends up embedding a variety of colors of ink in Man 2's hands.

Poison? 1d3=1

50-8=42
Man 2: Health: 42

Pinkieofthepies wrote:

Vinny sharpens a pencil and throws the shavings into the 3rd mans eyes

Vinny: Shaving throw: 1d10=10+4(agility)-3(unequipped weapon)=11

Man 3 blinks at a bad time, but still gets a bit of shavings in his eyes.

Blinded? 1d3=1

60-11=49
man 3: Health: 49

1d3=1
Ethan bashes man 1 with his skillet.
1d15=8+3(weapon)=11

Ethan hits man 1 with a dull thud.

27-11=16
Man 1: Health:16

Nathan hits man 3 with his textbook.
1d15=15+2(weapon)=17

Ethan knocks man 3 on the head hard.

49-17=32
Man 3: Health: 32

Annie charges at man 3 with her skillet.
1d15=14+10(fitness)+3(weapon)=27

Annie hits man 3 with a loud BANG!

32-27=5
Man 3: Health: 5

Man 1 tries to punch John.
Dazed: 1d5=5
Man 1 manages to charge at John despite being dazed.

Man 1: Punch: 1d20=3+5(fitness)=8
John: Dodge: 1d10=5+5(agility)=10
8<10

John manages to duck and avoid the punch.

Man 2 swings a bat at Annie.

Man 2: Bat swing: 1d20=4+6(fitness)=10
Annie: Block: 1d10=7+10(agility)+3(shield)=20
10<20

Annie simply holds up her skillet and deflects the bat.

Man 3 throws several lemons at John.

Man 3: Lemon toss: 1d20=7+7(fitness)=14
John: Dodge: 1d10=5+5(agility)=10
14-10=4

John mostly dodges but gets hit by a few small lemons.

30-4=26
John: Health: 26

Party:
John: 26/30 Health
LFH: 30/30 Health
Ethan: 30/30 Health
Vinny: 30/30 Health
Nathan: 24/30 Health
Annie: 30/30 Health

Enemies:
Man 1: 16/40 Health
Fitness: 5
Dazed! (1 turn remaining)
Man 2: 42/50 Health
Fitness: 6
Man 3: 5/60 Health
Fitness: 7

Last edited by seanbobe (2018-Nov-23  07:07:21)


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#77 2018-Nov-23  07:29:44

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

LFH rolls willpower to prevent themself from attempting to tear the cash register off by whacking it with their skillet and then throwing the cash register towards Man 2. If they don't do that, then they look for any sharp-ish objects around the store and throw them at the men's feet in hope that they accidentally step on them.

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Nov-23  07:30:34)


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#78 2018-Nov-23  07:39:13

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

John smacks the second man's head with a textbook.


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#79 2018-Nov-24  07:42:25

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

I will do the next battle turn in about 24 hours. Anyone who has not posted will be autoed.


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#80 2018-Nov-24  08:20:07

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
From: '); drop table LOCATIONS
Registered: 2015-Oct-24
Posts: 9,508
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Grabbing his own textbook from his backpack, Nathan slams it down on the third man's head.


Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
I'm finally back! big_smile
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

Offline

#81 2018-Nov-25  08:27:46

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

CrazeePi wrote:

LFH rolls willpower to prevent themself from attempting to tear the cash register off by whacking it with their skillet and then throwing the cash register towards Man 2. If they don't do that, then they look for any sharp-ish objects around the store and throw them at the men's feet in hope that they accidentally step on them.

LFH: Resist: 1d10=4+0(willpower)=4

LFH swings their skillet at the register toward man 2.
LFH: Bat skillet: 1d15=3+2(fitness)+3(weapon)=8

LFH doesn't hit the register, but man 2 is close enough to get hit in the side directly.

Man 2: Health: 42-8=34

DaEpikDude wrote:

John smacks the second man's head with a textbook.

John: Smack: 1d20=13+2(fitness)+2(weapon)=17

John hits man 2 hard enough to make him go reeling.

Dazed? 1d3=2
Dazed! Attacks may hit wrong target!
Man 2: Health: 34-17=17

Tymewalk wrote:

Grabbing his own textbook from his backpack, Nathan slams it down on the third man's head.

Nathan: Slam: 1d20=2+3(agility)+2(weapon)=7

Nathan trips and barely hits man 3.

5<7
Man 3: Health: 0

Man 3 faints.

Ethan Hits man 1 with his skillet.
Ethan: Hit: 1d15=7+3(weapon)=10

Ethan stumbles but manages a hit nonetheless.

Man 1: Health: 16-10=6

Vinny smacks man 1.
Vinny: Smack: 1d15=11

Vinny hits man 1 in the side as man 1 attempts to dodge.

11>6

Man 1: Health: 0

Man 1 faints.

Annie punches man 2.
Annie: Punch: 1d10=10+10(fitness)=20

Annie hits man 2 squarely in the stomach.

20>17

Man 2: Health: 0

Man 2 faints.

Battle won.

LEVEL UP! Maximum health has increased by 5. Everyone has been fully healed.

The three men wake up and run out of the store dropping their things along the way. Man 1 drops 53.11F. Man 2 Drops 2 oranges. Man 3 drops an ID card reading: "Forumtopia Government - Agent R".

Annie: What does this mean?

Last edited by seanbobe (2018-Nov-26  06:19:44)


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#82 2018-Nov-26  06:19:59

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Bump.


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#83 2018-Nov-27  06:38:20

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

The shopkeeper wakes up.

Shopkeeper: What just happened? Did you get rid of those other men?


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#84 2018-Nov-27  09:43:50

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Teddy notices the shopkeeper waking up, and runs over to them.
"Yeah, they're gone, but... are you OK? What happened? Why did you just faint like that?"


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#85 2018-Nov-28  19:20:22

Seam49
TBGer
From: A hot place
Registered: 2018-Nov-06
Posts: 451
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Signup sheet:
Name: SALHERETT

Age: (11-18 please) 14
Gender: boy
Personality: (this might affect your success on certain actions) loves computers and is creative and curios
Favorite school subject: (again, this might affect your success on certain actions) math
Talents: Divide 20 points between these stats. Maximum of 10 per stat.
     Fitness: 2
     Agility: 2
     Brainpower: 6
     Guile: 3
     Social skills: 4
     Willpower: 3
Inventory: (You should be able to have anything that is in your inventory in a regular school) phone, book, pencil, fork, heaps and heaps of food, a ball, blu tack, pen, magnifying glass, calculator.
Other: can pick up stuff to go in his inventory.


Tim-Shaw-landscape.jpg

Offline

#86 2018-Nov-28  21:23:25

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's basement
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,717
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

ah it's an agent from the government, like the fbi


Shef Kerbi in Apple Hour Out Now!!
FUN FAX | CLOCKS PLAY TWISTER ON YOUR LUNGS  | THE SUN IS UNHELTHY

Offline

#87 2018-Nov-29  10:08:08

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Seam49 wrote:

Signup sheet:
Name: SALHERETT

Age: (11-18 please) 14
Gender: boy
Personality: (this might affect your success on certain actions) loves computers and is creative and curios
Favorite school subject: (again, this might affect your success on certain actions) math
Talents: Divide 20 points between these stats. Maximum of 10 per stat.
     Fitness: 2
     Agility: 2
     Brainpower: 6
     Guile: 3
     Social skills: 4
     Willpower: 3
Inventory: (You should be able to have anything that is in your inventory in a regular school) phone, book, pencil, fork, heaps and heaps of food, a ball, blu tack, pen, magnifying glass, calculator.
Other: can pick up stuff to go in his inventory.

alright.

DaEpikDude wrote:

Teddy notices the shopkeeper waking up, and runs over to them.
"Yeah, they're gone, but... are you OK? What happened? Why did you just faint like that?"

Shopkeeper: I'm OK. I just sometimes faint if I am scared by something.

CatsUnited wrote:

ah it's an agent from the government, like the fbi

Annie: Maybe. But why would a government agent be robbing a small grocery store like this?

You all get a new text from the same unknown number from earlier.

YoU wiLL bE GetTIng A neW pERsoN iN yOUr TeAm. He iS FRom tHE sAMe SChoOl aS yOu.

SALHERETT walks into the store.

SALHERETT has joined your party.


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#88 2018-Nov-29  10:29:07

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

"Ok... well, I suppose we should keep going?"
Teddy takes the money from the agents and hands the oranges to Annie.
(you know, because the lunchbox)


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#89 2018-Nov-30  20:00:06

Seam49
TBGer
From: A hot place
Registered: 2018-Nov-06
Posts: 451
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

SALHERETT Gets a drink and plays a game on his phone.


Tim-Shaw-landscape.jpg

Offline

#90 2018-Dec-01  15:46:03

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
From: '); drop table LOCATIONS
Registered: 2015-Oct-24
Posts: 9,508
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Nathan waves meekly at SALHERETT.


Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
I'm finally back! big_smile
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

Offline

#91 2018-Dec-02  02:22:40

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 414

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

LFH rolls willpower to try and stop themself from continuing to whack the cash register.


Remember, don't shoot food.

TBGF Christmas Tree
IELr2zn.png

Offline

#92 2018-Dec-02  07:13:02

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

DaEpikDude wrote:

"Ok... well, I suppose we should keep going?"
Teddy takes the money from the agents and hands the oranges to Annie.
(you know, because the lunchbox)

Annie takes the oranges in her lunchbox.

Seam49 wrote:

SALHERETT Gets a drink and plays a game on his phone.

SALHERETT: Get drink: 1d20=7

SALHERETT cannot find any drinks because the store doesn't sell any, but the shopkeeper gives him an orange, which he squeezes into his mouth.

SALHERETT: Play game: 1d20=16

SALHERETT manages to play a game on his phone. That doesn't help our objective, but he manages it.

Tymewalk wrote:

Nathan waves meekly at SALHERETT.

Nathan waves.

CrazeePi wrote:

LFH rolls willpower to try and stop themself from continuing to whack the cash register.

LFH: Refrain: 1d10=7+0(willpower)=7

LFH whacks the register a few times before realizing the battle is over and stopping. The shopkeeper pretends not to notice.

Annie: We should probably go now. We still have a bit to go before we reach RPGville.

Shopkeeper: Hold on. If you guys text FOOD_NOW to 555-FAKE-NUMBER, you will be able to buy stuff from me that I will deliver to you, wherever you are. It might take a bit of time though. I can also tell you if my shop gets new stuff.

Annie texts the number and it texts back the list of stuff that the shop you are in sells.


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#93 2018-Dec-03  07:52:15

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

bump


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#94 2018-Dec-03  18:53:04

Seam49
TBGer
From: A hot place
Registered: 2018-Nov-06
Posts: 451
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

What is happening Nowa?


Tim-Shaw-landscape.jpg

Offline

#95 2018-Dec-04  07:01:45

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Seam49 wrote:

What is happening Nowa?

Annie: Well, my grandfather just told the others here that the world is ending. He doesn't know any specifics though. You guys are supposed to stop it somehow. We are going to go talk to Xavier in RPGVille since he knows more. I am with you because I know the way to RPGVille.


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#96 2018-Dec-04  10:13:46

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: the observable universe
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 3,803
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

"so uh should we go now"


"Bah, humbug" - Scrooge
this counts as a christmas sig right

Offline

#97 2018-Dec-05  13:58:25

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

DaEpikDude wrote:

"so uh should we go now"

Annie: Yeah, let's go.

Annie leaves the shop and your group follows. Outside, you notice that it is now nighttime. Annie leads you down a small road, using her lantern for light. You travel for a few hours before stopping in a small village.

Annie: RPGVille is a bit further. We could continue there or we could spend the night in this village. If we spend the night here, it will take an extra day to get there, but the rest of our path is safer by day. What should we do?


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#98 2018-Dec-07  10:05:15

seanbobe
TBGer
From: Under a local rock
Registered: 2014-Jun-30
Posts: 5,810

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Bump


I have no clue what to type here right now.

Offline

#99 2018-Dec-07  21:48:36

Seam49
TBGer
From: A hot place
Registered: 2018-Nov-06
Posts: 451
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

My guy says spend the night here.


Tim-Shaw-landscape.jpg

Offline

#100 2018-Dec-08  13:38:58

Tymewalk
TBG Moderator
From: '); drop table LOCATIONS
Registered: 2015-Oct-24
Posts: 9,508
Website

Re: Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Nathan turns to the others. "We're not exactly prepared for a night ambush," he says. "We need to stay the night here and rest up."


Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
I'm finally back! big_smile
TBG Forums Discord Server | (つo.o)つ Kirby | Reading This Text Crashes Paper Mario
helpcat.gif

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB