News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Plan to Fail: the ultimate lesson in RNG

Started by Blunderbus, Nov 06, 2018, 02:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

Quote from: Smiley100PLetoil casually walks in the tower, sure to hold a small fire spell just in case.
Also will the defense-lowering spell wear off or
(yeah it'll wear off next turn)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Quote from: Smiley100PLetoil casually walks in the tower, sure to hold a small fire spell just in case.

Letoil walks past Bonstar and the sorcerer into the castle. The small fire at the end of her wand lights up the room.
There are some suits of armour lining the far side of the room, with some stairs leading downwards into the cellar. On the left are the stairs up to the next floor, and on the right is another room.

Quote from: seanbobeI separate the sorcerer from bonstar.
Bob: ...separate somehow: 3d10 = 4, 9, 5 -> 4 (some success)

Bob barely manages to get Bonstar out of the frozen sorcerer's grip, but this sends Bonstar face first into the ground. The ice surrounding Bonstar shatters upon impact, cutting him slightly.

The ice around the sorcerer melts, freeing it. It'll be able to move again next turn.

Bob's and Bonstar's Defense is no longer decreased.

findanegg

Bonstar runs into the tower screaming, wielding his daggers.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Blunderbus

Quote from: findaneggBonstar runs into the tower screaming, wielding his daggers.
Yeah that happens.

Bonstar ends up in the same room as Letoil.

Quote from: seanbobeI stun the sorcerer.
Bob: Stun spell: 3d10 = 5, 2, 9 -> 2 (partial misfire)

Bob's spell hits the Sorcerer, but part of it is reflected, stunning Bob as well.

The sorcerer is dazed, but attempts to shoot a bolt of lightning at Bonstar and Letoil inside the castle.
Sorcerer: Lightning spell: 1d10 = 1, -2 (stunned) -> -1 (lolno)

The sorcerer somehow manages to aim its lightning at itself, electrocuting it. It collapses to the ground, before fading away into nothingness.

Bob crosses the drawbridge and enters the castle as well. The entire group is in the same room now.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeThere are some suits of armour lining the far side of the room, with some stairs leading downwards into the cellar. On the left are the stairs up to the next floor, and on the right is another room.

findanegg

I look at the suits of armor more closely.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.