News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shift vs Caps Lock

Started by redgreenandblue, Nov 12, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redgreenandblue

If you use Caps Lock to capitalize your letters count C1

If you use the Left Shift key count LS1

If you use the Right Shift key count RS1

C1
🌱

CellularData

(Make it Left Shift vs Right Shift vs Caps Lock)

LS1
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

redgreenandblue

I thought about that but does anybody use right shift? (I will if we actually get someone who does)

C1
🌱

CellularData

(More people use right shift than caps lock I think. I know there are TBGers who use it)

LS1

redgreenandblue

🌱

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

It is hard to break old habits.

I actually used the Shift key for that :D ...but not for that.

C1
🌱

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CellularData

redgreenandblue

🌱

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Joyous Theta

Why on earth would you use caps lock?

RS1

Blunderbus

CAPS LOCK IS GOOD IF YOU'RE YELLING AT SOMEONE IN TEXT BUT NOT USEFUL APART FROM THAT

LS1
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I was typing LS1 on a tablet and then i realized i was using caps for it

C1
j u m b l e !

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seam49

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

Tymewalk

LS4

For a while I tried switching to Right Shift because I thought it would be easier on my hands but I just ended up using Left Shift anyways lol
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Byron_Inc_TBG

LS5

When I was small I held the right shift for too long and a pop-up appeared (just sticky keys)
So I had never touched the key since.
eh

Byron_Inc_TBG

(but i use caps lock for the following text)

LS7
eh

PkmnQ

I mean I use both the left shift and caps lock key, but if we're talking about singular capitals, it's shift for me.

LS8
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh