News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Tea Is Better Than Coffee [CYOA]

Started by findanegg, Sep 23, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

before you can respond to the man you hear your cellphone go a ringing all skelly like. answer it? y/n
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeyes
alright. here's what your phone says:
"hey brah im a skeleton that needs to get 2 dimensional and I heard you also need to get 2 dimensional maybe we could work together or something? meet me at the Looney Boi Animation Studios offices aight peace" and then he flashes a peace symbol through the phone somehow.
Location added: LBAS Offices
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Go meet this spooky scary skeleton at the office because this seems totally legit
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

findanegg

Quote from: TymewalkGo meet this spooky scary skeleton at the office because this seems totally legit
it sends shivers down your spine but ya do it anyway.
you're at the offices. everything is bouncing up and down like in a cartoon. the gun skeleton you met on the phone sees you and says "hey dude. heard you know of a way to turn 2D."

Blunderbus

"yeah all we need is some water, a sick dance and this amulet thing"

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDude"yeah all we need is some water, a sick dance and this amulet thing"
the skeleton is excited at this prospect. "a sick dance? I'm the sickest dancer for miles around, check it" and then he proceeds to do a really sick dance, hot dang. Guess that covers one part

Blunderbus

ok cool but what about that amulet

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudeok cool but what about that amulet
the skeleton shrugs. "I think I heard about an amulet contest in the Park Plaza???"
Location Added: Park Plaza

Blunderbus

"ok cool let's go"
exit the room without waiting for the skeleton

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDude"ok cool let's go"
exit the room without waiting for the skeleton
you do it

findanegg

the skeleton follows you and suddenly shoots you! you are lying on the floor, gasping for air. "why? why did you do this?" you ask the skeleton. he says something about not wanting 2D abilities for some reason. then he does the fortnite default dance and walks into a nearby store. you die dead.
continue as ghost? y/n

Blunderbus

findanegg

Quote from: DaEpikDudey

haunt the skeleton
you possess the skeleton's jaw and make them say dumb things. cool

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Ask him for tea.
you make him say "hey i'm a dumb dumb fat stupid skeleton and i want tea. wheres the tea in this store."
nobody responds.

Wolfslime123

Wonder how the recent events in the GS game affect this one.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Wonder how the recent events in the GS game affect this one.
you die dead. you respawn, looking for tea

Wolfslime123

Look around for tea and also for your location
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

Tell a stranger you hate coffee, and ask him to give you tea

findanegg

Quote from: Wolfslime123Look around for tea and also for your location
you are in the middle of no where. a man in a suit smokes a cigarette near you.
Quote from: Seam49Tell a stranger you hate coffee, and ask him to give you tea
"i hate coffee" you say to the man. "too bad" he says, and leaves

CatsUnited

go on internet and search how to make a tea

findanegg

Quote from: CatsUnitedgo on internet and search how to make a tea
there is no intra nets.

Seam49

findanegg

Quote from: Seam49Look for a sighn to somewhere.
you see a sign in some kind of weird cipher:
KPUCHQTT EIRY XQBR EQRRK EKFL
hmm. this is a weird looking sign.