News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

I grab an F91-W, some false eyedrops, a 9 volt battery, and a circuit board. I rig up an IED set to explode at 5 minutes on the ceiling.

I continue to shoot Dude.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

I continue to hide behind the checkout, waiting to ambush whoever walks by next.

findanegg

4 minutes 30 seconds now. I decide to take the IED off the ceiling and strap it to an RC car, which I drive somewhere in the vicinity of the checkout, as it makes a fairly audible beeping/whirring noise.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

I grab the RC car and disarm the IED. It no longer poses a threat to me.
I throw the car back in your general direction because I can.

findanegg

Your location revealed, I shoot you in the head with my rifle. Dang - last one.
I quickly modify 3 drum mags worth of nerf darts to be lethal by inserting needles into the ends, and grab a flywheel semiauto Stryfe.

Blunderbus

Your shot whizzes past me, slightly grazing my cheek. I try to find something near the checkout that could work as a bandage.

Blunderbus

Flowermanvista

"Fascinating."

I note this as I finally leave the appliances aisle. Corpses of cut up microwave ovens line the floor, as I slowly clink along in my Faraday cage armor, not aware that my microwave gun was destroyed in the fire that burnt up my fort.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

findanegg

I load my Stryfe and shoot Vista in the eye. Finally realizing that guitar pedal armor is really gimmicky and ineffective, I don a super-ultra-deluxe knight costume made out of real armor and proceed to reclaim the holy land.

Flowermanvista

Shouting profanities, I clumsily run off to the guns aisle and grab a pair of handguns and lots of ammo. I spill some oil on the floor before I leave to limit access to the aisle. I then find some safety goggles so I don't get Nerf'd in the eye again.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Flowermanvista

Actually, Walmart does sell guns and ammunition - however, we don't know where in the US this is taking place. But if you want, you can go on their website and browse a selection of handguns.
good morning, SMF!

findanegg

I construct more IEDs out of watches, and put them in several bags hidden in the store.

realicraft

I take the batteries and wiring out of everything in the store, get a switch, and make a device that will short out all the batteries (hopefully making them explode) at the flick of a switch.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

findanegg

Quote from: realicraftI take the batteries and wiring out of everything in the store
Godmodding

Blunderbus

Quote from: findanegg
Quote from: realicraftI take the batteries and wiring out of everything in the store
Godmodding
it's technically possible although it would take quite a long time

While Reali's messing around with the wiring I throw a chef's knife at him and one at his equipment as well.

realicraft

Quote from: DaEpikDudeWhile Reali's messing around with the wiring I throw a chef's knife at him and one at his equipment as well.
I dodge and oops that battery just blew up
good thing it wasn't near any other batteries or wires

Flowermanvista

"Only one? Heh, I can change that..."

I take aim with my handgun and start shooting the pile of batteries.
good morning, SMF!

findanegg

I activate deadeye and shoot everyone in the eye

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

realicraft

Quote from: Flowermanvista"Only one? Heh, I can change that..."

I take aim with my handgun and start shooting the pile of batteries.
I notice and run away.
The pile blows up, making a huge explosion.

findanegg

Fortunately, I was hiding under a schooldesk from the 1950's. From my scholarly fort, I shoot as many people as I can in the eye before reloading.

realicraft

I make a giant pillow fort for no reason.

findanegg

I tie a fuse to a package of fireworks, throw it at reali, and light the fuse.