News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Wake up, Go to school, Save the world

Started by Seanbobe, Oct 30, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkieofthepies

Vinny looks around, confused by how quickly the fight took place, but then begins to run after the group again

Seanbobe

Quote from: CatsUnitedOh cool, some F's
Yes, the group has money now.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeJohn barely has time to catch his breath and put his textbook back in the bag before Annie's already taken off.
"Do you really have to run everywhere?" he thinks as he picks up his bag and dashes after her again.
Quote from: PinkieofthepiesVinny looks around, confused by how quickly the fight took place, but then begins to run after the group again
The group follows Annie  out of the school, down the road, and along a smaller street. Annie is stopped at an intersection. The path to the left is a small dirt and gravel path through a forest. The path to the right is a newly paved road through a neighborhood.

Annie: The path to the left is the quicker route, but the street to the right is safer. Plus, there is a shop to the right.

Which way do you go?
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Pinkieofthepies

Vinny gestures to the right. "safer means less fighting, and we aren't exactly equipped to fight.."

Tymewalk

Nathan nods in agreement. "Not to mention whatever else might lie in that forest. Besides, I don't think it'd save us any time at all, anyways."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seanbobe

Quote from: PinkieofthepiesVinny gestures to the right. "safer means less fighting, and we aren't exactly equipped to fight.."
Quote from: TymewalkNathan nods in agreement. "Not to mention whatever else might lie in that forest. Besides, I don't think it'd save us any time at all, anyways."
Annie: OK. Let's go.

The party walks down the road to the right.
Whole group: safety check: 6d20=7, 17, 20, 8, 12, 14 Average=13

The group manages to navigate through the neighborhood, with some difficulty due to getting chased by a dog, getting stuck behind a group of younger kids, and getting lost (Annie normally took the left path and is not used to going through the neighborhood.). By the time you make it out of the neighborhood, the sun is setting. Annie points to a small shop across the street. "That shop might have something we can use. Should we take a look?"

Blunderbus

"That'd probably be a good idea. We probably shouldn't take too long in there, though, we probably need to hurry it up a little bit."
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDude"That'd probably be a good idea. We probably shouldn't take too long in there, though, we probably need to hurry it up a little bit."
The group follows John into the store. It is a small single room shop run by a middle aged man.

Store owner: Welcome to my store. What can I get you?
Items:
Apple: A healthy fruit. Restores 10 health to one person. Cost: 1F.
Lemon: A sour fruit. Restores 1 health and cures most negative statuses. Cost: 2F.
Orange: A healthy fruit split into segments. Restores 3 health to entire group. Cost: 2F.
Grapes: A bunch of miniature fruit. Restores 10 health to one person over 5 battle turns. Cost: 2F.
Peach: A fruit with a stone in the middle. Restores 5 health to a fainted party member or 15 health to one person. Cost: 3F.
Skillet: A cast iron skillet. Can be used by one person as a weapon or a shield. Cost: 5F.

You have: 35.89F

Blunderbus

"I say we should buy a skillet for Annie and Ethan, and then buy a few fruit as well."

Pinkieofthepies

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDude"I say we should buy a skillet for Annie and Ethan, and then buy a few fruit as well."
Quote from: PinkieofthepiesVinny just nods in agreement
Quote from: CatsUnitedyeah man
Annie walks up to the front of the store with 10F. She comes back with three skillets. She gives one to Ethan.

Annie: They had a buy 2 get 1 free sale. Now who gets the third skillet? And what fruit should we get? I have five apples, but that's it.

Seanbobe

(Update: I have put your character stats in the first post. If your character has something that could be used as a weapon, I have automatically equipped it. In battle, only certain items such as fruits and bandages may be used if unequipped. A character can have up to 2 items equipped at once.)

Blunderbus

"Well, we should obviously give it to either LFH or Vinny, since they don't have weapons yet. Who do you think should get it?
For the fruit, you think 2 peaches and 3 lemons would do?"

Seanbobe

(I want at least 2 more responses before I update. Please note that the fruit will improve the more that you use it.)

Joyous Theta

"YES, I WILL TAKE THE skillet."

LFH takes the skillet and turns towards the shopkeeper.

"I WILL PURCHASE ONE USELESS lemon SO I MAY CONSTRUCT ONE USELESS battery, FELLOW LOCAL FRIENDLY store owner."

Tymewalk

Quote from: DaEpikDude"Well, we should obviously give it to either LFH or Vinny, since they don't have weapons yet. Who do you think should get it?
Nathan nods. "That should be a good amount for now. We'll have to find some money in the future though."
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDude"Well, we should obviously give it to either LFH or Vinny, since they don't have weapons yet. Who do you think should get it?
Quote from: CrazeePi"YES, I WILL TAKE THE skillet."

LFH takes the skillet and turns towards the shopkeeper.

"I WILL PURCHASE ONE USELESS lemon SO I MAY CONSTRUCT ONE USELESS battery, FELLOW LOCAL FRIENDLY store owner."
Quote from: Tymewalk
Nathan nods. "That should be a good amount for now. We'll have to find some money in the future though."

The group purchases 4 lemons and 2 peaches.

You have: 11.89F

You are about to leave when 3 men walk into the store. They block the only door out. Then one of the men says: "Give us all of your money and fruit."

Blunderbus

John turns to the shopkeeper and asks "Hey, uh, do you know these people?"

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDudeJohn turns to the shopkeeper and asks "Hey, uh, do you know these people?"

Shopkeeper: Um... no.

The shopkeeper faints.

Blunderbus

John turns back to the group and the men, and takes out his textbook.
"Well, I guess we're gonna get a chance to use those skillets we bought."

Seanbobe

Quote from: DaEpikDudeJohn turns back to the group and the men, and takes out his textbook.
"Well, I guess we're gonna get a chance to use those skillets we bought."
Annie: Yeah.
She hands the third skillet to LFH.

---Battle time---
Party:
John: 30/30 Health
LFH: 30/30 Health
Ethan: 30/30 Health
Vinny: 30/30 Health
Nathan: 24/30 Health
Annie: 30/30 Health

Enemies:
Man 1: 40/40 Health
Fitness: 5
Man 2: 50/50 Health
Fitness: 6
Man 3: 60/60 Health
Fitness: 7

Joyous Theta

LFH rolls willpower to prevent themself from going over to the cash register, grabbing it, and bashing Man 1's head with it while shouting,

"THIS WORTHLESS HUMAN IS NOT LOCAL, NOT FRIENDLY, AND TERRIBLE!

HERE IS YOUR WORTHLESS CURRENCY, PATHETIC FLESH STRUCTURE."

Blunderbus

John grabs his pen out of his bag and pokes the second man's eyes with it.

Pinkieofthepies

Vinny sharpens a pencil and throws the shavings into the 3rd mans eyes