Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

If this leaves the first TBG page, we lose (RECORD SET: 3021!) (Page 640) / TBG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#15976 2018-Nov-09  08:35:39

SuperJedi224
TBGer

Re: If this leaves the first TBG page, we lose (RECORD SET: 3021!)

And now you have gone away because you longed greatly for your father's house, but why did you steal my gods?" Jacob answered and said to Laban, "Because I was afraid, for I thought that you would take your daughters from me by force. Anyone with whom you find your gods shall not live. In the presence of our kinsmen point out what I have that is yours, and take it." (Now Jacob did not know that Rachel had stolen them.) (Gen. 31:30-32)

Check out the new song contest. I'm on github, and youtube. Owner of the TBG forums flockmod room.

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15977 2018-Nov-09  13:47:29

redgreenandblue
TBGer
Website

Bht36ZG.png
I have 21 internet
The Infinite Flood is on page 44. Help put it out!

#15978 2018-Nov-09  13:49:07

SuperJedi224
TBGer

And now you have gone away because you longed greatly for your father's house, but why did you steal my gods?" Jacob answered and said to Laban, "Because I was afraid, for I thought that you would take your daughters from me by force. Anyone with whom you find your gods shall not live. In the presence of our kinsmen point out what I have that is yours, and take it." (Now Jacob did not know that Rachel had stolen them.) (Gen. 31:30-32)

Check out the new song contest. I'm on github, and youtube. Owner of the TBG forums flockmod room.

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15979 2018-Nov-09  14:17:05

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

I once had a whim and I had to obey it to buy a french horn from a second hand shop, I polished it up and I started to play it in spite of the neighbours who begged me to stop. To sound my horn, I had to develop my embouchure, I found my horn, was a bit of a devil to play. So artfully wound, to give you a sound, a beautiful sound, so rich and round. Oh, the hours I ha-ad to spend before I mastered it in the end! But that was yesterday, and just today I looked in the usual place. There was the case, but the horn itself was missing! Who? Swiped? That? Horn? I'll bet you a quid, somebody did! Knowing I found a concerto and wanted to play it afraid of my talent at playing the horn, for early today to my utter dismay it had vanished away like the dew in the morn. Tutti. I've lost that horn, I know I was using it yesterday, I've lost that horn, lost that horn, found that horn gorn! There's not much hope of getting it back though I'd willingly pay a reward. I know some hearty folk whose party joke's pretending to hunt with the Quorn. Gone away! Gone away! Was it one of them took it away? I shall tell the police! I! Want! That! French! Horn! Baaaaaack... I miss its music more and more and more, without that horn, I'm feeling sad and so forlo-orn... (oooooooh) I found a concerto and wanted to play it displaying my talent at playing the horn, but early today to my utter dismay it had totally vanished away! I practised the horn and I wanted to play it but somebody took it away, I practised the horn and was longing to play it but somebody took it away! My neighbour's asleep in his bed. I'll soon make him wish he were dead. I'll take up the tuba instead - wah wah!

#15980 2018-Nov-09  14:47:40

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15981 2018-Nov-09  15:00:51

DaEpikDude
TBGer
Website

I once had a whim and I had to obey it to buy a french horn from a second hand shop, I polished it up and I started to play it in spite of the neighbours who begged me to stop. To sound my horn, I had to develop my embouchure, I found my horn, was a bit of a devil to play. So artfully wound, to give you a sound, a beautiful sound, so rich and round. Oh, the hours I ha-ad to spend before I mastered it in the end! But that was yesterday, and just today I looked in the usual place. There was the case, but the horn itself was missing! Who? Swiped? That? Horn? I'll bet you a quid, somebody did! Knowing I found a concerto and wanted to play it afraid of my talent at playing the horn, for early today to my utter dismay it had vanished away like the dew in the morn. Tutti. I've lost that horn, I know I was using it yesterday, I've lost that horn, lost that horn, found that horn gorn! There's not much hope of getting it back though I'd willingly pay a reward. I know some hearty folk whose party joke's pretending to hunt with the Quorn. Gone away! Gone away! Was it one of them took it away? I shall tell the police! I! Want! That! French! Horn! Baaaaaack... I miss its music more and more and more, without that horn, I'm feeling sad and so forlo-orn... (oooooooh) I found a concerto and wanted to play it displaying my talent at playing the horn, but early today to my utter dismay it had totally vanished away! I practised the horn and I wanted to play it but somebody took it away, I practised the horn and was longing to play it but somebody took it away! My neighbour's asleep in his bed. I'll soon make him wish he were dead. I'll take up the tuba instead - wah wah!

#15982 2018-Nov-09  19:40:18

Seam49
TBGer
Website

Tim-Shaw-landscape.jpgTIM SHAW IS COMING BACK

#15983 2018-Nov-09  21:45:49

Flowermanvista
TBGer
Website

NkvSRPC.jpg
On September 12th, the new EU copyright bill was approved by the European parliament and is set for 3 way negotiations. The time is now - we only have until the end of 2018 to act to change this legislature for the benefit of all of us. Go to saveyourinternet.eu to find out how to help.

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux.

Find me on YouTube!

"Channel 66? Oh boy, my favorite!"

#15984 2018-Nov-09  22:14:52

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15985 2018-Nov-09  22:30:46

Flowermanvista
TBGer
Website

NkvSRPC.jpg
On September 12th, the new EU copyright bill was approved by the European parliament and is set for 3 way negotiations. The time is now - we only have until the end of 2018 to act to change this legislature for the benefit of all of us. Go to saveyourinternet.eu to find out how to help.

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux.

Find me on YouTube!

#15986 2018-Nov-09  22:56:48

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15987 2018-Nov-10  13:07:37

Flowermanvista
TBGer
Website

NkvSRPC.jpg

Find me on YouTube!

#15988 2018-Nov-10  13:36:39

Seam49
TBGer
Website

print("this is boring")

#15989 2018-Nov-10  15:01:08

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15990 2018-Nov-10  19:52:32

Seam49
TBGer
Website

#15991 2018-Nov-10  22:14:12

Flowermanvista
TBGer
Website

NkvSRPC.jpg

Find me on YouTube!

#15992 2018-Nov-10  23:18:11

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15993 2018-Nov-11  12:18:44

Seam49
TBGer
Website

The 60 second rule is SO annoying sometimes,

#15994 2018-Nov-11  12:28:59

SuperJedi224
TBGer

Yeah, it really can be

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15995 2018-Nov-11  12:33:05

Seam49
TBGer
Website

It catches me nearly every time! Often twice!

#15996 2018-Nov-11  12:44:31

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15997 2018-Nov-11  13:00:40

Seam49
TBGer
Website

#15998 2018-Nov-11  13:12:49

SuperJedi224
TBGer

And now I'm running into the 60-second rule.

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

#15999 2018-Nov-11  18:46:43

Seam49
TBGer
Website

#16000 2018-Nov-11  23:15:55

SuperJedi224
TBGer

30818.png

31yMOazJEIL.jpg

Board footer