Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat


Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT] (Page 9) / RPG / Text Based Games Forums
Help keep this website alive! Read this announcement to find out more :)

You are not logged in.

#201 2018-Nov-02  01:58:17

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

bon starbuckle thinks they may have seen the man that kidnapped princess peach. at least, they can make someone who owes them money the man that kidnapped princess peach


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#202 2018-Nov-02  07:21:03

the2000
TBGer
From: Know Ware
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 1,854
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

it's mario he's back at it again after stealing princess peath's monei and making her sade

(btw sorry for being inactive I was busy and right now I'm doing an antivirus scan so I should probably not be on the TBGs right now, when my scan's over I'll port the latest issue)


-={THE2000 PORTAL - TBG Guide   The Ultimately Unfair Game Show   Asking Animation   why is there are the coffee [CYOA]}=-
i'm not making the game

Offline

#203 2018-Nov-02  10:32:26

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

the2000 wrote:

it's mario he's back at it again after stealing princess peath's monei and making her sade

(btw sorry for being inactive I was busy and right now I'm doing an antivirus scan so I should probably not be on the TBGs right now, when my scan's over I'll port the latest issue)

You think it's Mario? Okay then.


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#204 2018-Nov-02  11:41:58

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 829
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

CatsUnited wrote:

I don't know, I think Mario's got a green hat... or is that the other spaghetti dude?

'Luigi's the one with the green cap, Mario's the one with the red

Offline

#205 2018-Nov-02  13:33:41

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

bon starbuckle brings in a man with a sack over his head with "I KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS" written on it, who is muffling something about "getting the money" and "pay you next month, i swear".
edit: clarification

Last edited by findanegg (2018-Nov-03  00:53:12)


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#206 2018-Nov-02  19:00:55

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

findanegg wrote:

bon starbuckle brings in a man with a sack over his head with "I KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS" written on it, muffling something about "getting the money" and "pay you next month, i swear".

Alright. If that's the man then you will receive a Shef Kerbi CYOA


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#207 2018-Nov-02  23:54:31

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 512

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Wait a second, the guy in the picture and the guy I saw didn't have a sack on their head! Why does this guy have one?

Also I should make the comic already so I don't ruin the joke of it when I tell where I saw the guy except why do I care and I don't seem to be making the comic any time soon so I'm just going to say where I saw him.

I was cleaning Tick Tock Clock when I saw him. He said he was trying to use the princess to "get every star in zero a presses." He was dirtying the clock so I kicked him out and cleaned the evidence. No idea where he could be now, unless he likes to wear sacks now.

Last edited by CrazeePi (2018-Nov-03  00:02:56)


Remember, don't shoot food.

Offline

#208 2018-Nov-03  00:22:37

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

After doing some Kowalski Analysis on Keysun DDDO's statement, I've come to the conclusion that the man who kidnapped Peach is... Pannenkoek2012


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#209 2018-Nov-03  00:52:39

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

bon starbuckle takes off the sack to reveal the man is wearing a paper mask saying "I AM PANNENKOEK2012, ALSO".


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#210 2018-Nov-03  01:22:41

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

But first, we need to talk about alternate universes.

In the Shef Kerbi Cinematic Universe, it is stated that "a character from a different franchise can interact with a character from another franchise but only if it's been approved by Sakurai or the event doesn't directly affect the wider population of each franchise's respective communities". What was believed to be Mario wasn't actually Mario, but Pannenkoek2012 dressed up in a Mario costume. This is because if it actually was Mario, the Mushroom Kingdom would be in serious strife, and Dream Land would be affected too. In the case of the Toadsworth lawsuit, Sakurai had accidentally left the "Time to Smash" switch on, which allowed character from various franchises to freely interact. This switch had been closed on October 7, which was after the court case and everything. Once the switch is turned off, all memories from that period in time are wiped from all of the characters involved. However, because Shef Kerbi and his gang are bootleg characters, they are unaffected by this switch, meaning that Shef Kerbi still remembers everything from Toadsworth's court case, while Toadsworth doesn't. Mario has no idea what's going on, and Pannenkoek2012 was dressed up as Mario and holding Peach when he was recording one of his videos. I attempted to contact Pannenkoek2012, but he simply responded with "Because you couldn't access my email address in 0.5 A Presses, this response will be denied". Does this mean that we are simply living in an alternative universe, where what's considered real is instead replaced with a low budget Walmart version? We are unsure at this moment, however using on of Pannenkoek2012's videos, we are learning how to access alternate universes. I just need to find a steep slope, that's on water and start picking up speed backwards. Just wait a few weeks I think we will gain enough speed to skip through towards an alternate universe.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk check out my Soundcloud it's pretty cool


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#211 2018-Nov-03  08:01:39

the2000
TBGer
From: Know Ware
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 1,854
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

CatsUnited wrote:

But first, we need to talk about alternate universes.

In the Shef Kerbi Cinematic Universe, it is stated that "a character from a different franchise can interact with a character from another franchise but only if it's been approved by Sakurai or the event doesn't directly affect the wider population of each franchise's respective communities". What was believed to be Mario wasn't actually Mario, but Pannenkoek2012 dressed up in a Mario costume. This is because if it actually was Mario, the Mushroom Kingdom would be in serious strife, and Dream Land would be affected too. In the case of the Toadsworth lawsuit, Sakurai had accidentally left the "Time to Smash" switch on, which allowed character from various franchises to freely interact. This switch had been closed on October 7, which was after the court case and everything. Once the switch is turned off, all memories from that period in time are wiped from all of the characters involved. However, because Shef Kerbi and his gang are bootleg characters, they are unaffected by this switch, meaning that Shef Kerbi still remembers everything from Toadsworth's court case, while Toadsworth doesn't. Mario has no idea what's going on, and Pannenkoek2012 was dressed up as Mario and holding Peach when he was recording one of his videos. I attempted to contact Pannenkoek2012, but he simply responded with "Because you couldn't access my email address in 0.5 A Presses, this response will be denied". Does this mean that we are simply living in an alternative universe, where what's considered real is instead replaced with a low budget Walmart version? We are unsure at this moment, however using on of Pannenkoek2012's videos, we are learning how to access alternate universes. I just need to find a steep slope, that's on water and start picking up speed backwards. Just wait a few weeks I think we will gain enough speed to skip through towards an alternate universe.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk check out my Soundcloud it's pretty cool

But Pannenkoek2012 isn't in a Nintendo universe, and I'm suspicious of Mario due to his previous crimes. I think Mario is just acting innocent and clueless because he's the true perpetrator.

By the way I'm totally definitely going to update the website

Last edited by the2000 (2018-Nov-03  08:02:50)


-={THE2000 PORTAL - TBG Guide   The Ultimately Unfair Game Show   Asking Animation   why is there are the coffee [CYOA]}=-
i'm not making the game

Offline

#212 2018-Nov-03  10:17:17

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

"Help! Where am I? I'm in kind of a tight situation right now, I'll pay you when-" yells the suspect, just before Bon Starbuckle puts the sack back on his head. Bon makes a kind of grunting noise which means "it's pretty clear that this guy kidnapped peach"


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#213 2018-Nov-03  15:00:15

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 512

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Ok, I found the guy again and apparently it was actually the ghost of Lou Albano who had kidnapped paper peach because he was doing a reboot of the super show and wanted to do a tie in to this "Pannenkoek2012" guy you all keep talking about.

I mean, he didn't kidnap THE Peach, but he did kidnap a version of Peach so does this count? Do I turn him in?


Remember, don't shoot food.

Offline

#214 2018-Nov-03  20:04:39

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

CrazeePi wrote:

Ok, I found the guy again and apparently it was actually the ghost of Lou Albano who had kidnapped paper peach because he was doing a reboot of the super show and wanted to do a tie in to this "Pannenkoek2012" guy you all keep talking about.

I mean, he didn't kidnap THE Peach, but he did kidnap a version of Peach so does this count? Do I turn him in?

Go ahead. It would make some good content

As for Pannenkoek2012 not being in a Nintendo universe, the Mario universe was hacked by a modder and they added Pannenkoek in

Last edited by CatsUnited (2018-Nov-03  20:05:19)


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#215 2018-Nov-04  01:32:46

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Bon Starbuckle is already turning in the sack man at the police station.


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#216 2018-Nov-04  03:21:27

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 512

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Ok, I turned Lou in and apparently in the time we spent discussing who did it, they already found the guy. It was the ghost of Bob Hoskins who was doing a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie that would have actually had peach in it unlike the first one and they have since let him go so he could go make the movie. Lou was still arrested though for some reason and they seem to have also got the guy who had the sack on his head in there.

So does the Isle Defino Police Department get a CYOA then?


Remember, don't shoot food.

Offline

#217 2018-Nov-04  08:27:54

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Bon takes off the sack man's sack and gives him a good punch in the gut, letting him run home this once.


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#218 2018-Nov-04  13:12:11

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

CrazeePi wrote:

Ok, I turned Lou in and apparently in the time we spent discussing who did it, they already found the guy. It was the ghost of Bob Hoskins who was doing a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie that would have actually had peach in it unlike the first one and they have since let him go so he could go make the movie. Lou was still arrested though for some reason and they seem to have also got the guy who had the sack on his head in there.

So does the Isle Defino Police Department get a CYOA then?

I think we found him. We're going to need a news report based off this incident.

As for the CYOA, one Shef Kerbi CYOA coming up!


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#219 2018-Nov-09  06:22:55

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

bon starbuckle goes back on his soul-finding adventure. straw!reali is teaching improv.


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#220 2018-Nov-09  09:02:30

DaEpikDude
TBGer
From: Everywhere and nowhere.
Registered: 2017-Dec-15
Posts: 4,408
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

We need more news so here's some news

MORE CHARACTERS ANNOUNCED FOR SMESH THE ULTIMATE!??
A variety of new characters have been announced including:
- Shef Kerbi
- Breumhatta
- Waddle Dee
- Wardel D (very different)
- <insert FE character>
- <insert another FE character>
- <insert a third FE character>
- An actual fox
- Steve
- Sans
- My OC do not steel
- Tom Nook
- Kraid
- Anyone you want
- Character


234snivy.gif

Offline

#221 2018-Nov-09  10:21:23

CatsUnited
TBGer
From: shef kerbi's garage
Registered: 2015-Apr-20
Posts: 3,833
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

Good thanks


ScreenShot20190418at.png

Offline

#222 2018-Nov-10  03:08:44

findanegg
TBGer
From: your favorite non-OST song
Registered: 2015-Oct-31
Posts: 3,909
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

bon starbuckle has been confirmed for smash. he just walked into smash one day, and they couldn't do anything about it


sbla4de0vyj21.gif (but like, ironically)
tumbler
read it

Offline

#223 2018-Nov-10  04:22:20

CrazeePi
TBGer
From: Sitting in his nowhere land.
Registered: 2017-Dec-17
Posts: 512

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

I just want to say that my uncle's friend's brother's dog who works for Nintendo has told me that Isaac is getting into smash and I'm glad we finally got crying baby representation.


Remember, don't shoot food.

Offline

#224 2018-Nov-10  13:05:40

realicraft
TBGer
From: LastPostTale
Registered: 2018-Jun-25
Posts: 829
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

BRAKING NSEW:
Recently, it was discorvered that learning ELA is usually pointless in about <1% of situations (FakeNsew.com 3).

Offline

#225 2018-Nov-10  13:08:02

the2000
TBGer
From: Know Ware
Registered: 2016-Feb-16
Posts: 1,854
Website

Re: Shef Kerbi News Network [BACK IN BUSINESS] [GONE RIGHT]

guys i might update the website soon thanks for doing absolutely nothing while i was gone it really helps

edit: alright site is done guys please give constructive criticism OH WAIT CRAP I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE

Last edited by the2000 (2018-Nov-10  13:24:11)


-={THE2000 PORTAL - TBG Guide   The Ultimately Unfair Game Show   Asking Animation   why is there are the coffee [CYOA]}=-
i'm not making the game

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB