News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

The Town against the Shadow Dragon [Chapter 1: The Rising Terror]

Started by Pricey12345, Apr 10, 2017, 07:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Steve attempts to make a compound bow and some metal-headed arrows.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Pricey12345

Update is now done, the castle is built and the research facility is built as well so happy gaming
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

An adventure game where we fight stuff...
https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=5512

I'm also Pricey12345#5037 on Discord

-Terrariadude555-

Also, add the pistol as a tier 4 weapon, along with a simple rifle.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

realicraft

Quote from: Pricey123454 iron, 4 wood and 4 stone for a total of 100 ironstone arrows
Oh, I thought the conversion rate was higher. I'll make up to 400x more.
Followed by shooting the Magma Beast a few times.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Faressain

Ferreton thought of yet another idea. Kite shield. Too bad he won't be using it, but he makes one from wood, iron and steel for base and some steel and sulphur spike to double as weapon. He gives that to any novice, but higher priority is Advanced Novice.

Then he makes some Steelsulphur arrows with 4 Sulphur, 4 Steel and 4 Wood, while also thinking to hunt an animal with his gear. Preferably a boar.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Pricey12345

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Steve attempts to make a compound bow and some metal-headed arrows.
You built the Steel Compound Bow using up 5 steel and 2 iron while you use up 4 iron and 4 wood for 100 iron arrows
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Also, add the pistol as a tier 4 weapon, along with a simple rifle.
Of course, I would add that as well if I got ideas
Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: Pricey123454 iron, 4 wood and 4 stone for a total of 100 ironstone arrows
Oh, I thought the conversion rate was higher. I'll make up to 400x more.
Followed by shooting the Magma Beast a few times.
Oh yeah Terraria logic
You made 400x more ironstone arrows using up 16 wood, iron and stone while you fire 2 shots at the Magma beast for 18 damage.
Quote from: ItakuFerreton thought of yet another idea. Kite shield. Too bad he won't be using it, but he makes one from wood, iron and steel for base and some steel and sulphur spike to double as weapon. He gives that to any novice, but higher priority is Advanced Novice.

Then he makes some Steelsulphur arrows with 4 Sulphur, 4 Steel and 4 Wood, while also thinking to hunt an animal with his gear. Preferably a boar.
You build the Steel-Sulphur spiked Iron-Steel Kite Shield using up 1 wood, 2 sulphur, 3 iron and 4 steel which you give it to the advanced novice while you make 100 Steelsulphur arrows using up 4 sulphur, 4 steel and 4 wood before you go out hunting while you see the boar.
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Oh dang shoot that boss
You shoot the boss which is the Magma Beast using up an iron arrow for 19 damage gaining 2 more gold

Village Events: The farm generates 22 wheat with 7 eggs while the mines generates 17 stone with 26 coal, 11 iron, 11 sulphur and 8 steel and the set of trees harvested 14 wood with 7 yewwood.

The stables gets another horse

There are 4 more novices while other 3 purchases a medicinal herb as they looked at the new castle built.

The chain arabian knight buys an iron shield and sits with the advanced swordsman again.
The third advanced novice wears an shield while buys an egg sandwich.

The general is reading a book of tactics.

The rally team B was recruiting new soldiers
The swordsman got out of the inn and got fully recovered while it watches the rally team B recruiting new army members.

Profits earned in this update (Not including enemy/boss damage bonuses): 79 gold

The suppliers are asleep.

The general store made 2 bread.
The blacksmith made an pocket knife, an knuckleduster and an dagger.
The armourer made an leather and iron armours.
An wooden weapon stall team made an wooden sword.

The Builder was drawing ideas for the entire village.

The 2 dragons sits with each other for a while

Looks peaceful isn't it?

Volcano Events:

Thartler attacks the magma beast for 14 damage while 19 combat novices it for a total of 18 damage while 12 trainee swordsmen strikes it for a total of 36 damage then 10 beginner bowmen fired 12 arrows at it for a total of 36 damage then 10 knife wielders pokes the magma body for a total of 30 damage then one of the swordsmen eats an medicinal herb while another stabs it for 5 damage then 5 bowmen fires 5 arrows at the magma beast for a total of 30 damage and a protesting berserker strikes it for 10 damage and collecting 17 gold from the total damage.

Damage dealt to the shadow dragon: 0
Damage dealt to the magma beast: 179
Total Ally Damage: 179

The magma beast slashed the protesting berserker for 12 damage and bitten another swordsman for 16 damage and burning it.

The shadow dragon is flying up.

Realicraft lost 3 HP from being burned.

The Village

Players
Felix HP: 40/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Full-Iron Knife (+3 ATT+fancyness) Dual-Assassin Daggers (+7 ATT each) [TBGChildGamer] Damage per turn: 24 (Inactive)

Kyr HP: 40/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Giant Axe. (+5 ATT when used with a 25% critical chance) Iron Sword (+3 ATT EQUIPPED) Abilities: Weak Fire Breath: 2/2 [Smiley100P] Damage per turn: Currently 13 (Inactive)

Group Gold: 551

Population: 205 people.
110 novices and soldiers (3~8 more every update with 2% advanced novice/soldier rate), 3 advanced novice/soldiers, 10 shopkeepers, 7 suppliers 68 villagers (8 non-working and 60 working while trained), 2 scouters, an builder, an lumberjack, an masked warrior, the general, the messenger which is about to become king soon and an pink fluffy dragoness

Buildings
Castle. Governmental Building, used to store most heroes and stronger units

Research Facility. The building of research and it is conducting researches next turn

General Shop Level 2. Offers cheap and stock medicinal herbs for 5 gold. Has 488 wheat and 23 eggs in it's storage.
Bread (x9) Price 12. Takes an update to make one while costing 3 Wheat and it heals 25 HP per use
Egg Sandwich (x2) Price 28. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2) while costing 2 bread and 1 egg and it heals 65 HP per use
Durability: 200/200

Mine Level 2. Can get Stone and Iron, 20 trained people working into it generating 9~21 stone, 6~18 coal, 3~12 iron, 3~10 sulphur and 2~8 steel per update. (13~31 stone 9~27 coal, 6~18 iron, 6~15 sulphur and 3~12 steel due to 50% bonus) (Max 20 workers) Has the iron pickaxes

Farm Level 2. Can get Wheat, 30 trained people working into it generating 13~15 wheat and 5-8 eggs per update. (19~22 wheat and 7~12 eggs due to 50% bonus) (Max 30 workers) Durability: 200/200

A set of trees. Can get wood, 10 trained people working on it generating 4~10 wood and 2~5 yewwood. (8~20 wood and 4~10 yewwood due to 100% bonus)

Inn Level 2. Raises max population by 20 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got injured in battles and wars with a capacity of 20 also each healed soldier pays 4 gold coins per 10 HP restored. Durability: 300/300

House (x6) Level 2. Raises max population by 8 each. Durability: 150/150 each
Housing Space: 68/68 (Houses and Inn)
Villagers (x8) Inside one of the houses.

Builder's Workshop. Used for constructions and upgrades (Up to level 3/4?). Durability: 500/500

Lumberjack Hut. Houses the Lumberjack. Durability: 150/150

Training Area. Trains units for increased stats.
Players and Heroes: +2 HP costs 120 gold +1 ATT costs 90 gold +1 DEF costs 120 gold (Increases by 10 gold each purchase)
Soldiers: +2 HP costs 60 gold +1 ATT costs 70 gold +1 DEF costs 20 gold (Increases by 5 gold each purchase)
Boosted Stats: Players and Heroes: +20 HP, +7 ATT and +10 DEF. Soldiers: +20 HP, +12 ATT and +2 DEF. Durability: 300/300

Weapon Shop Level 2: Creates weapons for people. Has 6 iron (Running out of Iron) and 25 wood in his storage Uses up 1 wood and 4 iron every turn while 2 wood and 9 iron every other turn
Stock: Pocket Knife (x23) Price: 8. Takes 1 update to make one.
Knuckleduster (x6) Price: 9. Takes 1 update to make one.
Dagger (x6) Price: 18. Takes 1 update to make one.
Iron Sword (x8) Price: 15. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Iron Bow (x9) Price: 18. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Durability: 250/250

Armour Shop Level 2: Creates armour for people and have 13 iron and 30 wood in the storage. (Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every 2 turns and uses up 1 wood and 15 every 4 turns)
Stock: Leather Armour (x17) Price 10. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).
Iron Armour (x3) Price 30. Takes 4 updates to make one (Progress 2/4)
Iron Shield (x4) Price 24. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2)

Wooden Weapon stall: Makes some weapons out of wood. Has 37 wood in the storage and 3 people working. (Uses up 2 wood every turn and 8 wood every other turn)
Stock: Wooden Sword (x25) Price: 5. Takes 1 update to make one.
Wooden Bow (x18) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).
Wooden Shield (x15) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2) Durability: 150/150

Stables: Generates 1-2 horses per turn
Horse (x16): Gives a rider 20% to all stats. Costs 20 per horse

Other/Utilities
The Weapon Making Handbook: (It's ever expanding) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPLe6_a8DVoCjUt_2DN_51v9cGG3s9SZRh7UwcrJfeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Resource Box: Contains 451 wheat, 196 eggs, 5 7 stone, 321 coal, 90 iron, 25 sulphur, 23, 116 wood and 7 yewwood

Destroyed Vill-Wiper's broken Rocket Blaster (Was in storage for future research)

Objectives
Keep upgrading buildings and keep training some troops for more power.
Make more stock for weapons and stuff as soon as possible.
Destroy the Magma beast, it can burn people when it attacks.

Allies:
Novice HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Advanced Novice HP: ??/?? (x0) ATT: ?? DEF: ?? (Looks a lot different than a regular novice)

The General HP: 62/63 ATT: 24 DEF: 14 Weapons: Dual Iron Swords (+3 ATT each) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF and is attached on it's back), Bandanna (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb
Masked Warrior HP: 53/53 ATT 22 DEF: 10 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF), Eyecover (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: 2 medicinal herbs

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x4) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

[ADV] Skilled Swordsman HP: 68/68 ATT: 32 DEF: 16 Weapon: Steel Sword (+7 ATT with a 10% critical chance) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Egg sandwich

[ADV] Chain Arabian Knight HP: 76/76 ATT: 32 DEF: 19 Weapon: Steel Sabre (+13 ATT with a 15% critical chance) Armour: Chainmail (+20 HP and +10 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Egg sandwich

[ADV] Spiked Sulphur Barrier HP: 82/82 ATT: 36 DEF: 34 Weapons: None Armour: Steel-Sulphur spiked Iron-Steel Kite Shield: +18 defence and +32 HP with a 3% chance to block attacks when worn and all enemies takes a bit of damage while the wearer gets hit and will get sick because of sulphur (Except on some bosses) Items: Egg sandwich

Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x7) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy) Items: Medicinal herb

Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x14) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb.
Shield-holding Trainee Swordman HP: 27/27 ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Armour: Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF)

Knife-wielding Novice HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Pocket Knife (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

Swordsman HP: 25/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Iron Sword (+3 ATT)

Bowman HP: 25/25 (x4) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Items: Medicinal Herb
Swordsman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: Medicinal herb

Knuckle Fighter HP: 25/25 (x5) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Knuckleduster (+2 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

Scouter HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb Can scout for danger with help from soldiers and they are sitting here.

Rally Team A:
Lightly-armoured Bowman HP: 30/30 ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and a Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage)
Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal herb.
Knife-wielding Novice HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Pocket Knife (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)
Protesting Berserkers HP: 35/35 (x2) ATT: 21 DEF: 8 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and an Protester's Rage (+5 ATT and they will fly into rage while losing half of it's HP boosting ATT by 50%). They are unruly and they cannot be commanded by the player.

Rally Team B:
Lightly-armoured Swordman HP: 30/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds an Iron Sword (+3 ATT)
Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Wooden Sword (+1 ATT)
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)
Protesting Berserkers HP: 35/35 (x2) ATT: 21 DEF: 8 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and an Protester's Rage (+5 ATT and they will fly into rage while losing half of it's HP boosting ATT by 50%). They are unruly and they cannot be commanded by the player.

NPCs
Tailclaw Whitefluff (You can speak to her and she sitting down)

Furina (You can speak to her and she is always sitting next to Tailclaw)
Some magical civilians sitting beside the trees (Can be spoken to them and there are possibly 5 of them)

Supplier (x7) Can ship an material at an time but may rest every 3 updates (3/3)
Shopkeeper (x2) (Sells things in the general store)
Bread Maker (Can create up to 2 bread per turn)
Wooden weapon shopkeeper (x3) (Sells wooden stuff)
Blacksmith (Working in his weapon shop)
Armourer (Sells armour)
Helpers (x2) (They work for the blacksmith and the armourer)
Builder (Can be spoken to him but he can upgrade buildings up to level 3 after his workshop was upgraded)
Lumberjack (Can be spoken to him and he can give a boost of wood production by 50%)

Enemies
Looks peaceful isn't it?

Outside of the Main Village/The Wilds

Ferreton HP: 90/101 (75) ATT: 13 (10) DEF: 36-15 (27) Weapons: Steel Recurve Bow + Steel Quiver: +16 (7 damage bonus) ATT when used with an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and also have 20% crit rate per shot. (100 Steelsulphur Arrows (+7 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow and causes sickness when the enemy has been damaged)) Armour: Steel Armour (+12 DEF and +25 HP) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. Egg sandwich: Heals 65 HP when used.
Special Items: Stone Heart (Gives an player or an hero or up to 5 soldiers 25% damage reduction and once you own it, you gain 10 HP and 3 DEF) Reload: 3/3 (Ready) [Itaku] Debuffs: 15 DEF reduced. Goes away when if it's balanced. He cannot use shields Damage per turn: 43

Ferreton's horse with steel hooves (Bonus 35% for Ferreton's Stats until he died)

Enemies
Boar HP: 50/50 ATT: 14 DEF: 10 (Passive until it was provoked or attacked)

The Mega Volcano

Players and Allies:
Realicraft HP: 16/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Electrical Dense Iron Sword (+6 ATT with a +3 Electric damage boost) Iron and wood Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and has 498 Ironstone Arrows (+4 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Items: An mysterious charm (Only you can find out) Immune to electric but weak to anything that resists electricity [Realicraft] Damage per turn: Currently 23/21+4 (Sword/Bow). Burned for 1 turn, losing 3 HP per turn

Steve HP: 58/58 ATT: 14 DEF: 20 Weapons: Steel Compound Bow: 16 DMG (24/32 when pulled back) 20% Double Arrow and also if you pull it back, the gears will boost the power then you fire it, dealing 1.5/2x damage (Slightly different than the Recurve especially the pull back one might take a little bit before firing). [Currently using] Steel Bow: +10 ATT when fired with an 40% chance of firing another arrow for same damage, (99 Iron Arrows (+3 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Iron Sword (+3 ATT), Pistol (+6 ATT and can shoot 2 bullets per attack. It has 50 bullets) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. [Terrariadude] Damage per turn: 30/24/20

Thartler the First (Thartler I) HP: 22/32 ATT: 18 DEF: 7 Weapon: His own special halberd (+12 ATT with an 20% crit chance when he attacks and 30% of hitting another enemy for the same damage) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF), Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb Special: He is the current messenger of the village and seeing how things goes in the village. (He can revive many times everytime if he died and he can be summoned by Ferreton to base to get inventory upgrades. He also can't act by Ferreton's command (he then is independent) when Ferreton is knocked down.)

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Items: Medicinal Herb
Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Wooden Sword (+1 ATT)
Shield-holding Trainee Swordman HP: 21/27, 27/27 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Armour: Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x10) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)
Knife-wielding Novice HP: 17/25, 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Pocket Knife (+1 ATT)
Swordsman HP: 3/25 (Burned for 3 turns losing 1 HP per turn) 25/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Iron Sword (+3 ATT)
Bowman HP: 17/25, 25/25 (x4) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage)
Protesting Berserker HP: 17/35 (x1) ATT: 21 DEF: 8 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and an Protester's Rage (+5 ATT and they will fly into rage while losing half of it's HP boosting ATT by 50%). They are unruly and they cannot be commanded by the player.

Enemies:

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,997,620/99,999,999 ATT: 12 DEF 10 Can hit 2 targets at once [MAIN TARGET] Kill counter: 8 (Is flying above, cannot be attacked by anything.)

Magma Beast HP: 203/1,100 ATT: 20 DEF: 16 [Boss] Hits 2 targets and 30% chance of burning targets when attacking. Lava Slash: 2/2 Fire Breath: 5/5 Magma Restoration: 5/7 Kill counter: 3

People Slain: 17
Enemies Slain: 32
In a small town where the massive volcano is... https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=3664

Pricey12345

Update is finished so the boss is getting really weakened right now and enjoy gaming~

-Terrariadude555-

use 16 sulfur, steel and wood for 400 steelsulfur arrows anfuse the compound bow on the magma th

Pricey12345

There will be an update tomorrow if there is enough posts so be patient

realicraft

Faressain

Ferreton aims for the bear head and shoots it or rather snipes it.

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Pricey12345

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-use 16 sulfur, steel and wood for 400 steelsulfur arrows anfuse the compound bow on the magma th
You use up 16 sulfur, steel and wood for 400 steelsulfur arrows and you fuse your compound bow on the magma of the volcano which gives it more firepower and chance to burn
Quote from: realicraftI shoot the Magma Beast.
You shot 2 arrows at the magma beast dealing a total of 18 damage gaining 1 gold
Quote from: ItakuFerreton aims for the bear head and shoots it or rather snipes it.
You aimed at the boar's head and you sniped it for 72 damage which killed it instantly gaining 5 gold from damage and you got a medium-sized meat and boar leather.

Village Events: The farm generates 20 wheat with 12 eggs while the mines generates 14 stone with 20 coal, 6 iron, 11 sulphur and 5 steel and the set of trees harvested 10 wood with 8 yewwood.

The stables gets another horse

There are 5 more novices while other 4 purchases a medicinal herb while the 7 combat novices thinks about something.

2 combat novices buys a dagger each while joining the rally team B while the other 5 buys a knuckleduster each

The advanced units sits with each other.

The swordsman switched places with the trainee swordsman of the rally team B while 2 bowmen joins the rally team B while the beginner bowman quits being in the team.

Profits earned in this update (Not including enemy/boss damage bonuses): 101 gold

2 suppliers sends a wood and an iron to the Blacksmith while the other 5 sends a wood each to the Wooden Stall

The general store made 2 bread and an egg sandwich.
The blacksmith made an pocket knife, an knuckleduster and an dagger while it didn't have enough iron for the iron sword and the iron bow.
The armourer is making something.

The research facility conducts 3 research ideas.

Some magical civilians saw some yewwood and they are thinking about something

Looks peaceful isn't it?

Volcano Events:

Thartler attacks the magma beast for 14 damage while 9 combat novices it for a total of 18 damage while 12 trainee swordsmen strikes it for a total of 36 damage then 10 beginner bowmen fired 11 arrows at it for a total of 33 damage then 10 knife wielders pokes the magma body for a total of 30 damage then one of the swordsmen got out of here while burning while another stabs it for 5 damage then 5 bowmen fires 5 arrows at the magma beast for a total of 30 damage and a protesting berserker strikes it for 10 damage and collecting 17 gold from the total damage.

Damage dealt to the magma beast: 171
Total Ally Damage: 171

The magma beast used Lava Slash on the trainee swordsman for 26 damage which kills it instantly and an beginner bowman for 26 damage and burning it down to the ground.

The shadow dragon is flying up.

Realicraft lost 3 HP from being burned and the burning is gone for now.

The Village

Players
Felix HP: 40/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Full-Iron Knife (+3 ATT+fancyness) Dual-Assassin Daggers (+7 ATT each) [TBGChildGamer] Damage per turn: 24 (Inactive)

Kyr HP: 40/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Giant Axe. (+5 ATT when used with a 25% critical chance) Iron Sword (+3 ATT EQUIPPED) Abilities: Weak Fire Breath: 2/2 [Smiley100P] Damage per turn: Currently 13 (Inactive)

Group Gold: 675

Population: 209 people.
113 novices and soldiers (3~8 more every update with 2% advanced novice/soldier rate), 3 advanced novice/soldiers, 10 shopkeepers, 7 suppliers 68 villagers (8 non-working and 60 working while trained), 2 scouters, an builder, an lumberjack, an masked warrior, the general, the messenger which is about to become king soon and 2 dragons

Buildings

Research Facility. The building of research and it is conducting powerful researches including advanced technology

Research list:
Firearms Research: Costs 350 gold to research. Allows the construction for Guns and Firearms shop which can make powerful guns which has different ways of firing. Research time: 4 turns

Sharpened Wooden Sword Research: Costs 100 gold to research. Used to make sharpened wooden swords which deals more damage than blunt ones. Research time: 2 turns

Recycling Center Research: Costs 400 gold to research. Allows the construction for the Recycling Center which can collect and extract broken weapons for some resources. Research time: 5 turns

General Shop Level 2. Offers cheap and stock medicinal herbs for 5 gold. Has 482 wheat and 22 eggs in it's storage.
Bread (x9) Price 12. Takes an update to make one while costing 3 Wheat and it heals 25 HP per use
Egg Sandwich (x3) Price 28. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2) while costing 2 bread and 1 egg and it heals 65 HP per use

Mine Level 2. Can get Stone and Iron, 20 trained people working into it generating 9~21 stone, 6~18 coal, 3~12 iron, 3~10 sulphur and 2~8 steel per update. (13~31 stone 9~27 coal, 6~18 iron, 6~15 sulphur and 3~12 steel due to 50% bonus) (Max 20 workers) Has the iron pickaxes

Farm Level 2. Can get Wheat, 30 trained people working into it generating 13~15 wheat and 5-8 eggs per update. (19~22 wheat and 7~12 eggs due to 50% bonus) (Max 30 workers) Durability: 200/200

A set of trees. Can get wood, 10 trained people working on it generating 4~10 wood and 2~5 yewwood. (8~20 wood and 4~10 yewwood due to 100% bonus)

Inn Level 2. Raises max population by 20 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got injured in battles and wars with a capacity of 20 also each healed soldier pays 4 gold coins per 10 HP restored. Durability: 300/300

Builder's Workshop. Used for constructions and upgrades (Up to level 3/4?). Durability: 500/500

Players and Heroes: +2 HP costs 120 gold +1 ATT costs 90 gold +1 DEF costs 120 gold (Increases by 10 gold each purchase)
Soldiers: +2 HP costs 60 gold +1 ATT costs 70 gold +1 DEF costs 20 gold (Increases by 5 gold each purchase)
Boosted Stats: Players and Heroes: +20 HP, +7 ATT and +10 DEF. Soldiers: +20 HP, +12 ATT and +2 DEF. Durability: 300/300

Weapon Shop Level 2: Creates weapons for people. Has 6 iron (Running out of Iron) and 25 wood in his storage Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every turn while 2 wood and 9 iron every other turn
Stock: Pocket Knife (x24) Price: 8. Takes 1 update to make one.
Knuckleduster (x2) Price: 9. Takes 1 update to make one.
Dagger (x5) Price: 18. Takes 1 update to make one.
Iron Sword (x8) Price: 15. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Iron Bow (x9) Price: 18. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).

Armour Shop Level 2: Creates armour for people and have 13 iron and 30 wood in the storage. (Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every 2 turns and uses up 1 wood and 15 every 4 turns)
Stock: Leather Armour (x17) Price 10. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Iron Armour (x3) Price 30. Takes 4 updates to make one (Progress 3/4)
Iron Shield (x4) Price 24. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2)

Wooden Weapon stall: Makes some weapons out of wood. Has 40 wood in the storage and 3 people working. (Uses up 2 wood every turn and 8 wood every other turn)
Stock: Wooden Sword (x26) Price: 5. Takes 1 update to make one.
Wooden Bow (x18) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Wooden Shield (x15) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2) Durability: 150/150

Horse (x17): Gives a rider 20% to all stats. Costs 20 per horse

Other/Utilities
The Weapon Making Handbook: (It's ever expanding) https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZPLe6_a8DVoCjUt_2DN_51v9cGG3s9SZRh7UwcrJfeQ/edit?usp=sharing

Resource Box: Contains 471 wheat, 208 eggs, 71 stone, 341 coal, 96 iron, 20 sulphur, 12 steel, 104 wood and 15 yewwood

Destroyed Vill-Wiper's broken Rocket Blaster (Was in storage for future research)

Objectives
Destroy the Magma beast, it can burn people when it attacks.

Allies:
Novice HP: 25/25 (x5) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Advanced Novice HP: ??/?? (x0) ATT: ?? DEF: ?? (Looks a lot different than a regular novice)

The General HP: 62/63 ATT: 24 DEF: 14 Weapons: Dual Iron Swords (+3 ATT each) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF and is attached on it's back), Bandanna (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb
Masked Warrior HP: 53/53 ATT 22 DEF: 10 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF), Eyecover (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: 2 medicinal herbs

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x0) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

[ADV] Skilled Swordsman HP: 68/68 ATT: 32 DEF: 16 Weapon: Steel Sword (+7 ATT with a 10% critical chance) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Egg sandwich

[ADV] Chain Arabian Knight HP: 76/76 ATT: 32 DEF: 19 Weapon: Steel Sabre (+13 ATT with a 15% critical chance) Armour: Chainmail (+20 HP and +10 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Egg sandwich

[ADV] Spiked Sulphur Barrier HP: 82/82 ATT: 36 DEF: 34 Weapons: None Armour: Steel-Sulphur spiked Iron-Steel Kite Shield: +18 defence and +32 HP with a 3% chance to block attacks when worn and all enemies takes a bit of damage while the wearer gets hit and will get sick because of sulphur (Except on some bosses) Items: Egg sandwich

Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x8) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy) Items: Medicinal herb

Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x15) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb.
Shield-holding Trainee Swordman HP: 27/27 ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Armour: Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF)

Knife-wielding Novice HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Pocket Knife (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

Bowman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Items: Medicinal Herb
Swordsman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: Medicinal herb

Knuckle Fighter HP: 25/25 (x10) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Knuckleduster (+2 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

Scouter HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb Can scout for danger with help from soldiers and they are sitting here.

Swordsman HP: 3/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: None

Rally Team A:
Lightly-armoured Bowman HP: 30/30 ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and a Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage)
Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal herb.
Knife-wielding Novice HP: 25/25 (x3) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Pocket Knife (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)

Rally Team B:
Lightly-armoured Swordman HP: 30/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds an Iron Sword (+3 ATT)
Swordsman HP: 25/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: Medicinal herb
Dagger Rogue HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Dagger (+4 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb
Bowman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Items: Medicinal Herb

NPCs

Some magical civilians sitting beside the trees (Can be spoken to them and there are possibly 5 of them)

Supplier (x7) Can ship an material at an time but may rest every 3 updates (3/3)
Armourer (Sells armour)
Builder (Can be spoken to him but he can upgrade buildings up to level 3 after his workshop was upgraded)
Lumberjack (Can be spoken to him and he can give a boost of wood production by 50%)

Enemies
Looks peaceful isn't it?

Ferreton HP: 90/101 (75) ATT: 13 (10) DEF: 36-15 (27) Weapons: Steel Recurve Bow + Steel Quiver: +16 (7 damage bonus) ATT when used with an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and also have 20% crit rate per shot. (99 Steelsulphur Arrows (+7 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow and causes sickness when the enemy has been damaged)) Armour: Steel Armour (+12 DEF and +25 HP) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. Egg sandwich: Heals 65 HP when used.
Special Items: Stone Heart (Gives an player or an hero or up to 5 soldiers 25% damage reduction and once you own it, you gain 10 HP and 3 DEF) Reload: 3/3 (Ready) [Itaku] Debuffs: 15 DEF reduced. Goes away when if it's balanced. He cannot use shields Damage per turn: 43

Ferreton's horse with steel hooves (Bonus 35% for Ferreton's Stats until he died)

Collected Items
Medium-sized meat: Can be cooked for food.
Boar leather: Can be turned into something?

Enemies
Nothing until next turn eh?

The Mega Volcano

Players and Allies:
Realicraft HP: 13/40 ATT: 14 DEF: 12 Weapons: Electrical Dense Iron Sword (+6 ATT with a +3 Electric damage boost) Iron and wood Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and has 497 Ironstone Arrows (+4 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Items: An mysterious charm (Only you can find out) Immune to electric but weak to anything that resists electricity [Realicraft] Damage per turn: Currently 23/21+4 (Sword/Bow).

Steve HP: 58/58 ATT: 14 DEF: 20 Weapons: Magma-infused Steel Compound Bow: 20 DMG (30/40 when pulled back) with a 25% chance of burning enemies when attacking with it. 20% Double Arrow and also if you pull it back, the gears will boost the power then you fire it, dealing 1.5/2x damage. (400 Steelsulphur Arrows (+7 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow and causes sickness when the enemy has been damaged)) [Currently using]
Steel Bow: +10 ATT when fired with an 40% chance of firing another arrow for same damage, (99 Iron Arrows (+3 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Iron Sword (+3 ATT), Pistol (+6 ATT and can shoot 2 bullets per attack. It has 50 bullets) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. [Terrariadude] Damage per turn: 30/24/20

Thartler the First (Thartler I) HP: 22/32 ATT: 18 DEF: 7 Weapon: His own special halberd (+12 ATT with an 20% crit chance when he attacks and 30% of hitting another enemy for the same damage) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF), Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb Special: He is the current messenger of the village and seeing how things goes in the village. (He can revive many times everytime if he died and he can be summoned by Ferreton to base to get inventory upgrades. He also can't act by Ferreton's command (he then is independent) when Ferreton is knocked down.)

Trainee Swordman HP: 0/25, 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Wooden Sword (+1 ATT)
Shield-holding Trainee Swordman HP: 21/27, 27/27 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Armour: Wooden Shield (+2 HP and +1 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb
Beginner Bowman HP: 0/25, 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)
Knife-wielding Novice HP: 17/25, 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Pocket Knife (+1 ATT)
Bowman HP: 17/25, 25/25 (x4) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage)
Protesting Berserker HP: 17/35 (x1) ATT: 21 DEF: 8 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Holds a medicinal herb and an Protester's Rage (+5 ATT and they will fly into rage while losing half of it's HP boosting ATT by 50%). They are unruly and they cannot be commanded by the player.

Enemies:

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,997,620/99,999,999 ATT: 12 DEF 10 Can hit 2 targets at once [MAIN TARGET] Kill counter: 8 (Is flying above, cannot be attacked by anything.)

Magma Beast HP: 14/1,100 ATT: 20 DEF: 16 [Boss] Hits 2 targets and 30% chance of burning targets when attacking. Lava Slash: 0/2 Fire Breath: 5/5 Magma Restoration: 6/7 Kill counter: 5

People Slain: 19
Enemies Slain: 33

Pricey12345

Update is done so the boss is almost killed and also there will be a supply box coming to here when I update it possibly later today or tomorrow and have fun

realicraft

I shoot the Magma Beast.

Also, I think Halt left the TBGs.

Pricey12345

Might need a bit more posts and I saw Halt/Itaku's action over my discord server and will be updating tomorrow if I feel like it

Pricey12345

Just as a heads-up, the game is still alive but I might try to update it after I update another game and also there will be Halloween-themed items coming soon if I feel like it so be patient because I am slowly working on it

Pricey12345

After nearly a year without updates, TowDra has came back to life again.

Quote from: realicraftI shoot the Magma Beast.

Also, I think Halt left the TBGs.
You shoot the Magma Beast for 9 damage while you shot another one for an extra 9 damage which finally kills it with a extra 1 gold from dealing damage.

The Magma Beast crumbles with a growl before it stands up and roars and explodes into pieces and there is the Magma Core landed beneath you and you picked it up. (It functions as a special item which it fires an fiery blast at the enemy or makes a burning aura around you which damages enemies if they tried to attack you with an increased damage reduction and once you own it, you gain 20 HP, 8 ATT and 5 DEF) They also gain 1,250 gold from the boss kill.

Quote from: ItakuFerreton will try to track the bigger prey, of course. A boar is not enough for him.
You saw 2 cows and they're mostly passive.

Village Events: The farm generates 22 wheat with 11 eggs while the mines generates 24 stone with 26 coal before they actually hit the iron motherload gaining 40 iron while delivering all of it to the blacksmith, 9 sulphur and 6 steel and the set of trees harvested 12 wood with 7 yewwood.

The stables gets 2 more horses

There are 6 more novices going into the village while other 5 purchases a medicinal herb while the 4 combat novices sits on the bench while they're thinking about becoming some castle guards.

The poorly injured swordsman books an inn while the lightly-armoured bowman and the swordsman buys 2 iron armour and gives one of them to the beginner bowman and the swordsman.

Profits earned in this update (Not including enemy/boss damage bonuses): 85 gold

2 suppliers sends a wood and an iron to the Blacksmith while the other 5 sends a wood each to the Wooden Stall

The blacksmith had an idea before he sets his hammer on fire, drinking his own energy drink and he made 2 pocket knives, 2 knuckledusters and 2 daggers as well as making iron sword and the iron bow.
The armourer collects 2 iron from the iron storage before he made an leather armour, iron armour and a iron shield.
An wooden weapon stall team made an wooden sword, an wooden bow and an wooden shield.

The research facility is waiting for someone to make an research on something.

Some magical civilians saw some yewwood and they are thinking about something

Looks peaceful isn't it?

Suddenly, an free equipment and material box is near the castle and it has mostly Tier 2 weapons and armour while there are some assorted materials from Wood to Steel and who can open it?

Volcano Events:

They all standing for a while.

Damage dealt to the magma beast: 0
Total Ally Damage: 0

The shadow dragon had it's body on flames and crashed on the ground, taking 1,250 damage and cannot get up for 4 turns.

The Village

Players

Group Gold: 2,011

Population: 215 people.
119 novices and soldiers (3~8 more every update with 2% advanced novice/soldier rate), 3 advanced novice/soldiers, 10 shopkeepers, 7 suppliers 68 villagers (8 non-working and 60 working while trained), 2 scouters, an builder, an lumberjack, an masked warrior, the general, the messenger which is about to become king soon and 2 dragons

Buildings

Research Facility. The building of research and it is conducting powerful researches including advanced technology

Research list:
Firearms Research: Costs 350 gold to research. Allows the construction for Guns and Firearms shop which can make powerful guns which has different ways of firing. Research time: 4 turns

Sharpened Wooden Sword Research: Costs 100 gold to research. Used to make sharpened wooden swords which deals more damage than blunt ones. Research time: 2 turns

Recycling Center Research: Costs 400 gold to research. Allows the construction for the Recycling Center which can collect and extract broken weapons for some resources. Research time: 5 turns

General Shop Level 2. Offers cheap and stock medicinal herbs for 5 gold. Has 482 wheat and 22 eggs in it's storage.
Egg Sandwich (x3) Price 28. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2) while costing 2 bread and 1 egg and it heals 65 HP per use

Inn Level 2. Raises max population by 20 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got injured in battles and wars with a capacity of 20 also each healed soldier pays 4 gold coins per 10 HP restored. Durability: 300/300 (Capacity: 1/20)

Weapon Shop Level 2: Creates weapons for people. Has 34 iron and 22 wood in his storage Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every turn while 2 wood and 9 iron every other turn (Hammer's on fire: 2 turns per update for 2 turns)
Stock: Pocket Knife (x26) Price: 8. Takes 1 update to make one.
Knuckleduster (x4) Price: 9. Takes 1 update to make one.
Dagger (x7) Price: 18. Takes 1 update to make one.
Iron Sword (x9) Price: 15. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Iron Bow (x10) Price: 18. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).

Armour Shop Level 2: Creates armour for people and have 0 iron (NONE LEFT) and 29 wood in the storage. (Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every 2 turns and uses up 1 wood and 15 iron every 4 turns)
Stock: Leather Armour (x18) Price 10. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).
Iron Armour (x2) Price 30. Takes 4 updates to make one (Progress 0/4)
Iron Shield (x5) Price 24. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2)

Wooden Weapon stall: Makes some weapons out of wood. Has 32 wood in the storage and 3 people working. (Uses up 2 wood every turn and 8 wood every other turn)
Stock: Wooden Sword (x27) Price: 5. Takes 1 update to make one.
Wooden Bow (x19) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).
Wooden Shield (x16) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2) Durability: 150/150

Horse (x17): Gives a rider 20% to all stats. Costs 20 per horse

Other/Utilities

Resource Box: Contains 493 wheat, 219 eggs, 95 stone, 367 coal, 94 iron, 29 sulphur, 18 steel, 111 wood and 22 yewwood

Medium-large equipment and material box (Contains mostly Tier 2 weapons and armour while there are some assorted materials from Wood to Steel)

Objectives
Deal as much damage to the shadow dragon as much as possible.

Allies:
Novice HP: 25/25 (x5) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x8) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy) Items: Medicinal herb

Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x15) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Wooden Sword (+1 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb.

Knuckle Fighter HP: 25/25 (x10) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Knuckleduster (+2 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

Swordsman HP: 3/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: None (Inn booked.)

Rally Team A:
Armoured Bowman HP: 30/37 ATT: 18 DEF: 9 Weapons: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF) Items: Medicinal herb.
Lightly-armoured Beginner Bowman HP: 25/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Weapons: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy) Items: Medicinal herb.

Rally Team B:
Armoured Swordman HP: 30/37 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 9 Weapons: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF) Items: None
Lightly-armoured Swordman HP: 30/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapons: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Items: Medicinal herb
Dagger Rogue HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Dagger (+4 ATT) Items: Medicinal Herb

NPCs

Supplier (x7) Can ship an material at an time but may rest every 3 updates (2/3)
Armourer (Sells armour)

Enemies
Looks peaceful isn't it?

Ferreton HP: 90/101 (75) ATT: 13 (10) DEF: 36-15 (27) Weapons: Steel Recurve Bow + Steel Quiver: +16 (7 damage bonus) ATT when used with an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and also have 20% crit rate per shot. (99 Steelsulphur Arrows (+7 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow and causes sickness when the enemy has been damaged)) Armour: Steel Armour (+12 DEF and +25 HP) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. Egg sandwich: Heals 65 HP when used.

Collected Items

Enemies
Cow HP: 50/50 (x2) ATT: 0 DEF: 0 (Passive)

The Mega Volcano

Players and Allies:
Realicraft HP: 13/60 ATT: 22 DEF: 17 Weapons: Electrical Dense Iron Sword (+6 ATT with a +3 Electric damage boost) Iron and wood Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and has 495 Ironstone Arrows (+4 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Items: An mysterious charm (Only you can find out) Immune to electric but weak to anything that resists electricity
Special Items: Magma Core (Can be used to fire an fiery blast at the enemy or makes a burning aura around you which damages enemies if they tried to attack you with an increased damage reduction and once you own it, you gain 20 HP, 8 ATT and 5 DEF) [Realicraft] Damage per turn: Currently 31/29+4 (Sword/Bow).

Steve HP: 58/58 ATT: 14 DEF: 20 Weapons: Magma-infused Steel Compound Bow: 20 DMG (30/40 when pulled back) with a 25% chance of burning enemies when attacking with it. 20% Double Arrow and also if you pull it back, the gears will boost the power then you fire it, dealing 1.5/2x damage. (400 Steelsulphur Arrows (+7 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow and causes sickness when the enemy has been damaged)) [Currently using]
Steel Bow: +10 ATT when fired with an 40% chance of firing another arrow for same damage, (99 Iron Arrows (+3 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Iron Sword (+3 ATT), Pistol (+6 ATT and can shoot 2 bullets per attack. It has 50 bullets) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF), Iron Shield (+6 HP and +3 DEF) Items: Free Training Ticket: Can be used for an free training for one of the stats but use it wisely. [Terrariadude] Damage per turn: 30/24/20

Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Wooden Sword (+1 ATT)
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)

Enemies:

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,996,365/99,999,999 ATT: 12 DEF 10 Can hit 2 targets at once [MAIN TARGET] Kill counter: 8 (Is on the ground, cannot do anything for 4 turns.)

Magma Beast HP: 0/1,100 ATT: 20 DEF: 16 [Boss] Hits 2 targets and 30% chance of burning targets when attacking. Lava Slash: 0/2 Fire Breath: 5/5 Magma Restoration: 6/7 Kill counter: 5

Enemies Slain: 34

Faressain

Not dead yet, am I? The old me did indeed left, but the new me? It's just getting started, isn't it?

----

Ferreton:

Ferreton looked at the cows with sort of disbelief. - "Hope no farmer will get mad at me... if they even do care about the lost cows. Finders keepers, losers weepers." - With old nomadic tricks he decided to herd the cows into the village with some intention. "And that's for our purpose of feeding our village" - He spoke to himself, as he continued to herd them, riding by horseback, holding his bow just in case a farmer or a goblin decided to be a jerk and ambush him.

Pricey12345

Welp, it's now back now for a while

Quote from: FaressainNot dead yet, am I? The old me did indeed left, but the new me? It's just getting started, isn't it?

----

Ferreton:

Ferreton looked at the cows with sort of disbelief. - "Hope no farmer will get mad at me... if they even do care about the lost cows. Finders keepers, losers weepers." - With old nomadic tricks he decided to herd the cows into the village with some intention. "And that's for our purpose of feeding our village" - He spoke to himself, as he continued to herd them, riding by horseback, holding his bow just in case a farmer or a goblin decided to be a jerk and ambush him.
Luckily there isn't any farmers or the goblins around you at this time but those cows are possibly out by themselves.

Village Events: The farm generates 20 wheat with 8 eggs while the mines generates 20 stone with 19 coal, 9 iron, 14 sulphur and 7 steel and the set of trees harvested 8 wood with 10 yewwood.

The stables gets another horse.

There are 6 more novices going into the village while other 6 purchases a medicinal herb while the 10 combat novices wants to be the castle guards while they all purchased the leather armour each while they wait for strong weapons to arrive.

The poorly injured swordsman is now recovered while spending 4 gold for fees.

Profits earned in this update (Not including enemy/boss damage bonuses): 134 gold

The blacksmith's hammer is still on fire and he made 2 pocket knives, 2 knuckledusters and 2 daggers as well as making iron sword and the iron bow.
The armourer is making an leather armour while he ran out of iron...

The research facility is waiting for someone to make an research on something.

Some magical civilians are looking at some yewwood and they are thinking about building an magic store

The armies goes all out into the area (except the fresh novices, the recently recovered swordsman, scouts and 10 guard wannabes)

Looks peaceful isn't it?

Volcano Events:

Thartler attacks the shadow dragon for a critical 50 damage while 9 combat novices hits it for a total of 72 damage while 12 trainee swordsmen strikes it for a total of 108 damage then 10 beginner bowmen fired 10 arrows at it for a total of 90 damage then 10 knife wielders pokes the strong scaly body for a total of 90 damage then the swordsmen got out of here while burning while another stabs it for 5 damage then 5 bowmen fires 5 arrows at the shadow dragon for a total of 60 damage and a protesting berserker strikes it for 16 damage and collecting 48 gold from the total damage.

Damage dealt to the shadow dragon: 486
Total Ally Damage: 486

The shadow dragon cannot stand up.

The Village

Players

Group Gold: 2,183

Population: 221 people.
125 novices and soldiers (3~8 more every update with 2% advanced novice/soldier rate), 3 advanced novice/soldiers, 10 shopkeepers, 7 suppliers 68 villagers (8 non-working and 60 working while trained), 2 scouters, an builder, an lumberjack, an masked warrior, the general, the messenger which is about to become king soon and 2 dragons

Buildings

Research list:

General Shop Level 2. Offers cheap and stock medicinal herbs for 5 gold. Has 476 wheat and 21 eggs in it's storage.
Egg Sandwich (x4) Price 28. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2) while costing 2 bread and 1 egg and it heals 65 HP per use

Inn Level 2. Raises max population by 20 also can be used to heal some soldiers who got injured in battles and wars with a capacity of 20 also each healed soldier pays 4 gold coins per 10 HP restored. Durability: 300/300 (Capacity: 0/20)

Weapon Shop Level 2: Creates weapons for people. Has 25 iron and 20 wood in his storage Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every turn while 2 wood and 9 iron every other turn (Hammer's on fire: 2 turns per update for 2 turns)
Stock: Pocket Knife (x27) Price: 8. Takes 1 update to make one.
Knuckleduster (x5) Price: 9. Takes 1 update to make one.
Dagger (x8) Price: 18. Takes 1 update to make one.
Iron Sword (x10) Price: 15. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).
Iron Bow (x11) Price: 18. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2).

Armour Shop Level 2: Creates armour for people and have 40 iron (NONE LEFT) and 29 wood in the storage. (Uses up 1 wood and 3 iron every 2 turns and uses up 1 wood and 15 iron every 4 turns)
Stock: Leather Armour (x8) Price 10. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Iron Armour (x2) Price 30. Takes 4 updates to make one (Progress 0/4)
Iron Shield (x5) Price 24. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 0/2)

Wooden Weapon stall: Makes some weapons out of wood. Has 32 wood in the storage and 3 people working. (Uses up 2 wood every turn and 8 wood every other turn)
Stock: Wooden Sword (x28) Price: 5. Takes 1 update to make one.
Wooden Bow (x19) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2).
Wooden Shield (x16) Price 8. Takes 2 updates to make one (Progress: 1/2) Durability: 150/150

Horse (x18): Gives a rider 20% to all stats. Costs 20 per horse

Other/Utilities

Resource Box: Contains 513 wheat, 227 eggs, 115 stone, 386 coal, 102 iron, 43 sulphur, 25 steel, 113 wood and 32 yewwood

Medium-large equipment and material box (Contains mostly Tier 2 weapons and armour while there are some assorted materials from Wood to Steel)

Objectives
Deal as much damage to the shadow dragon as much as possible.

Allies:
Novice HP: 25/25 (x6) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x5) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Items: Medicinal Herb

Guard Wannabes HP: 30/30 (x10) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Items: Medicinal Herb

Swordsman HP: 25/25 ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Weapon: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Items: None

NPCs

Supplier (x7) Can ship an material at an time but may rest every 3 updates (2/3)
Armourer (Sells armour)

Enemies
Looks peaceful isn't it?

Collected Items

Enemies
Cow HP: 50/50 (x2) ATT: 0 DEF: 0 (Passive)

The Mega Volcano

Players and Allies:
Realicraft HP: 13/60 ATT: 22 DEF: 17 Weapons: Electrical Dense Iron Sword (+6 ATT with a +3 Electric damage boost) Iron and wood Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage and has 495 Ironstone Arrows (+4 extra damage and uses 1 per shot from the bow)) Items: An mysterious charm (Only you can find out) Immune to electric but weak to anything that resists electricity
Special Items: Magma Core (Can be used to fire an fiery blast at the enemy or makes a burning aura around you which damages enemies if they tried to attack you with an increased damage reduction and once you own it, you gain 20 HP, 8 ATT and 5 DEF) [Realicraft] Damage per turn: Currently 31/29+4 (Sword/Bow).

Trainee Swordman HP: 25/25 (x2) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and a Wooden Sword (+1 ATT)
Beginner Bowman HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4 Holds a medicinal herb and an Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy)

The Team:

Combat Novice HP: 25/25 (x9) ATT: 18 DEF: 4

Rally Team A:
Armoured Bowman HP: 30/37 ATT: 18 DEF: 9 Weapons: Iron Bow (+4 ATT with an an 25% chance of firing another arrow for same damage) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF) Items: Medicinal herb.
Lightly-armoured Beginner Bowman HP: 25/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Weapons: Wooden Bow (+1 ATT and has a 10% chance of firing another arrow at the enemy) Items: Medicinal herb.

Rally Team B:
Armoured Swordman HP: 30/37 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 9 Weapons: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Iron Armour (+12 HP and +5 DEF) Items: None
Lightly-armoured Swordman HP: 30/30 (x1) ATT: 18 DEF: 6 Weapons: Iron Sword (+3 ATT) Armour: Leather Armour (+5 HP and +2 DEF) Items: Medicinal herb

Enemies:

The Fallen-God Shadow Dragon HP: 99,995,879/99,999,999 ATT: 12 DEF 10 Can hit 2 targets at once [MAIN TARGET] Kill counter: 8 (Is on the ground, cannot do anything for 3 turns.)

Enemies Slain: 34

Joyous Theta

((i don't understand this at all but maybe i'll sign up? what is this?))

Pricey12345

Quote from: CrazeePi((i don't understand this at all but maybe i'll sign up? what is this?))
Hello there, as you are about to join this game and I will give you the abridged version of the story which is about helping the novices buying stuff and earning money for research and powerful upgrades and fighting the shadow dragon.

And from the OP, you start off at 20 HP, 3 ATT and 2 DEF (Currently due to training, 40 HP, 10 ATT and 12 DEF) but there is some ways to permanently increase it while there are some bonuses and brought items

I can provide you the character making sheet and I will update both the character sheet and the OP later on but before I was making an update after a post or 2 is made

Name:
Gender (Male, Female or Cross/Mix-gender):
Personality:
Species:
Other:

And if you were stumped, I can help you out on Discord while I have a server for this game and other games

Pricey12345

There may be an possible update tomorrow (or maybe) and have you made the posts yet?

Pricey12345

Happy April Fools day, I hope there will be a post coming or 2 by tomorrow I think

Pricey12345

There will be an auto post if you haven't made any posts by tomorrow (or this evening if there is a post or 2)