News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Shef Kerbi News Network

Started by CatsUnited, Sep 22, 2018, 05:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

findanegg

bon starbuckle thinks they may have seen the man that kidnapped princess peach. at least, they can make someone who owes them money the man that kidnapped princess peach
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

the2000

it's mario he's back at it again after stealing princess peath's monei and making her sade

(btw sorry for being inactive I was busy and right now I'm doing an antivirus scan so I should probably not be on the TBGs right now, when my scan's over I'll port the latest issue)
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

CatsUnited

Quote from: the2000it's mario he's back at it again after stealing princess peath's monei and making her sade

(btw sorry for being inactive I was busy and right now I'm doing an antivirus scan so I should probably not be on the TBGs right now, when my scan's over I'll port the latest issue)
You think it's Mario? Okay then.

realicraft

Quote from: CatsUnitedI don't know, I think Mario's got a green hat... or is that the other spaghetti dude?
'Luigi's the one with the green cap, Mario's the one with the red
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

findanegg

bon starbuckle brings in a man with a sack over his head with "I KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS" written on it, who is muffling something about "getting the money" and "pay you next month, i swear".
edit: clarification
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CatsUnited

Quote from: findaneggbon starbuckle brings in a man with a sack over his head with "I KIDNAPPED THE PRINCESS" written on it, muffling something about "getting the money" and "pay you next month, i swear".
Alright. If that's the man then you will receive a Shef Kerbi CYOA

Joyous Theta

Wait a second, the guy in the picture and the guy I saw didn't have a sack on their head! Why does this guy have one?

Also I should make the comic already so I don't ruin the joke of it when I tell where I saw the guy except why do I care and I don't seem to be making the comic any time soon so I'm just going to say where I saw him.

I was cleaning Tick Tock Clock when I saw him. He said he was trying to use the princess to "get every star in zero a presses." He was dirtying the clock so I kicked him out and cleaned the evidence. No idea where he could be now, unless he likes to wear sacks now.

CatsUnited

After doing some Kowalski Analysis on Keysun DDDO's statement, I've come to the conclusion that the man who kidnapped Peach is... Pannenkoek2012

findanegg

bon starbuckle takes off the sack to reveal the man is wearing a paper mask saying "I AM PANNENKOEK2012, ALSO".

CatsUnited

But first, we need to talk about alternate universes.

In the Shef Kerbi Cinematic Universe, it is stated that "a character from a different franchise can interact with a character from another franchise but only if it's been approved by Sakurai or the event doesn't directly affect the wider population of each franchise's respective communities". What was believed to be Mario wasn't actually Mario, but Pannenkoek2012 dressed up in a Mario costume. This is because if it actually was Mario, the Mushroom Kingdom would be in serious strife, and Dream Land would be affected too. In the case of the Toadsworth lawsuit, Sakurai had accidentally left the "Time to Smash" switch on, which allowed character from various franchises to freely interact. This switch had been closed on October 7, which was after the court case and everything. Once the switch is turned off, all memories from that period in time are wiped from all of the characters involved. However, because Shef Kerbi and his gang are bootleg characters, they are unaffected by this switch, meaning that Shef Kerbi still remembers everything from Toadsworth's court case, while Toadsworth doesn't. Mario has no idea what's going on, and Pannenkoek2012 was dressed up as Mario and holding Peach when he was recording one of his videos. I attempted to contact Pannenkoek2012, but he simply responded with "Because you couldn't access my email address in 0.5 A Presses, this response will be denied". Does this mean that we are simply living in an alternative universe, where what's considered real is instead replaced with a low budget Walmart version? We are unsure at this moment, however using on of Pannenkoek2012's videos, we are learning how to access alternate universes. I just need to find a steep slope, that's on water and start picking up speed backwards. Just wait a few weeks I think we will gain enough speed to skip through towards an alternate universe.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk check out my Soundcloud it's pretty cool

the2000

Quote from: CatsUnitedBut first, we need to talk about alternate universes.

In the Shef Kerbi Cinematic Universe, it is stated that "a character from a different franchise can interact with a character from another franchise but only if it's been approved by Sakurai or the event doesn't directly affect the wider population of each franchise's respective communities". What was believed to be Mario wasn't actually Mario, but Pannenkoek2012 dressed up in a Mario costume. This is because if it actually was Mario, the Mushroom Kingdom would be in serious strife, and Dream Land would be affected too. In the case of the Toadsworth lawsuit, Sakurai had accidentally left the "Time to Smash" switch on, which allowed character from various franchises to freely interact. This switch had been closed on October 7, which was after the court case and everything. Once the switch is turned off, all memories from that period in time are wiped from all of the characters involved. However, because Shef Kerbi and his gang are bootleg characters, they are unaffected by this switch, meaning that Shef Kerbi still remembers everything from Toadsworth's court case, while Toadsworth doesn't. Mario has no idea what's going on, and Pannenkoek2012 was dressed up as Mario and holding Peach when he was recording one of his videos. I attempted to contact Pannenkoek2012, but he simply responded with "Because you couldn't access my email address in 0.5 A Presses, this response will be denied". Does this mean that we are simply living in an alternative universe, where what's considered real is instead replaced with a low budget Walmart version? We are unsure at this moment, however using on of Pannenkoek2012's videos, we are learning how to access alternate universes. I just need to find a steep slope, that's on water and start picking up speed backwards. Just wait a few weeks I think we will gain enough speed to skip through towards an alternate universe.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk check out my Soundcloud it's pretty cool
But Pannenkoek2012 isn't in a Nintendo universe, and I'm suspicious of Mario due to his previous crimes. I think Mario is just acting innocent and clueless because he's the true perpetrator.

By the way I'm totally definitely going to update the website

findanegg

"Help! Where am I? I'm in kind of a tight situation right now, I'll pay you when-" yells the suspect, just before Bon Starbuckle puts the sack back on his head. Bon makes a kind of grunting noise which means "it's pretty clear that this guy kidnapped peach"

Joyous Theta

Ok, I found the guy again and apparently it was actually the ghost of Lou Albano who had kidnapped paper peach because he was doing a reboot of the super show and wanted to do a tie in to this "Pannenkoek2012" guy you all keep talking about.

I mean, he didn't kidnap THE Peach, but he did kidnap a version of Peach so does this count? Do I turn him in?

CatsUnited

Quote from: CrazeePiOk, I found the guy again and apparently it was actually the ghost of Lou Albano who had kidnapped paper peach because he was doing a reboot of the super show and wanted to do a tie in to this "Pannenkoek2012" guy you all keep talking about.

I mean, he didn't kidnap THE Peach, but he did kidnap a version of Peach so does this count? Do I turn him in?
Go ahead. It would make some good content

As for Pannenkoek2012 not being in a Nintendo universe, the Mario universe was hacked by a modder and they added Pannenkoek in

findanegg

Bon Starbuckle is already turning in the sack man at the police station.

Joyous Theta

Ok, I turned Lou in and apparently in the time we spent discussing who did it, they already found the guy. It was the ghost of Bob Hoskins who was doing a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie that would have actually had peach in it unlike the first one and they have since let him go so he could go make the movie. Lou was still arrested though for some reason and they seem to have also got the guy who had the sack on his head in there.

So does the Isle Defino Police Department get a CYOA then?

findanegg

Bon takes off the sack man's sack and gives him a good punch in the gut, letting him run home this once.

CatsUnited

Quote from: CrazeePiOk, I turned Lou in and apparently in the time we spent discussing who did it, they already found the guy. It was the ghost of Bob Hoskins who was doing a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie that would have actually had peach in it unlike the first one and they have since let him go so he could go make the movie. Lou was still arrested though for some reason and they seem to have also got the guy who had the sack on his head in there.

So does the Isle Defino Police Department get a CYOA then?
I think we found him. We're going to need a news report based off this incident.

As for the CYOA, one Shef Kerbi CYOA coming up!

findanegg

bon starbuckle goes back on his soul-finding adventure. straw!reali is teaching improv.

Blunderbus

We need more news so here's some news

MORE CHARACTERS ANNOUNCED FOR SMESH THE ULTIMATE!??
A variety of new characters have been announced including:
- Shef Kerbi
- Breumhatta
- Waddle Dee
- Wardel D (very different)
-
-
-
- An actual fox
- Steve
- Sans
- My OC do not steel
- Tom Nook
- Kraid
- Anyone you want
- Character
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CatsUnited

findanegg

bon starbuckle has been confirmed for smash. he just walked into smash one day, and they couldn't do anything about it

Joyous Theta

I just want to say that my uncle's friend's brother's dog who works for Nintendo has told me that Isaac is getting into smash and I'm glad we finally got crying baby representation.

realicraft

BRAKING NSEW:
Recently, it was discorvered that learning ELA is usually pointless in about <1% of situations (FakeNsew.com 3).
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

the2000

guys i might update the website soon thanks for doing absolutely nothing while i was gone it really helps

edit: alright site is done guys please give constructive criticism OH WAIT CRAP I FORGOT TO CHANGE THE HOMEPAGE