News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Bad Translator RPG

Started by BECAUSEIAMANGEL, Oct 14, 2012, 05:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CellularData

The room was sent to Melissa. "No, Pizza" Eat on top. "Fish and oil".

Melissa had a vision. "Live with us and kill one or I will die."

(Somehow I wound up playing as Melissa even though I was just having my character talk to her O_O)
(insert something fun here)

TBGs motto of 2018: let's not die please

red herring

Guy drank education and training in the Senate
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Alex The JPEG

"I will never Not alex of the speed as a rpg."
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

red herring

He said : "These animals escaped"
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

Tymewalk

What was it? Dave's religion, he was very careful to understand.

Sit down and sleep in the corner, it is not safe.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

red herring

Norwegian people speak the language of the old farmers.
dashing through the snow
in a One Gun Open Sleigh
this is a haiku

CellularData

TheTealWashableMarker

"I do not think I think it's a difficult statement."
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

CellularData

"Good evening?" Malik, they feel it

TheTealWashableMarker

"Oh, I come, do not hesitate to come with us, I ... uh ... I think."

Uzi

I am a very confused room in Guillermo.
lol this signature was so bad i had to change it to something else

TheTealWashableMarker

alright i can't remember for the life of me what i planned for my character but i read some of the posts and made a new idea so

Madeira White House Feroze and Abroad. They started to fight, and the beautiful green violet in the light of the sky rays compared to the height. They wound up and pulled their rods in the legs (surprisingly thin) without bass in crisis and bad with ready-made boots.

(lolwut? surprisingly thin leg rods?)

Tymewalk

Size U.

"These three shorter changes," he said. "What do you think is the worst today?" "I was wrong" "Dave" "I'm still Dubman." Yesterday. "
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

TheTealWashableMarker

She shouted for a horse riding. He groaned in thought. Where are they from here? He kissed his teeth. Looking back to Dave, he decided to talk to his little question.
"Hey Dave ... Have you ever wondered where you are here? What are we doing, with our life now?"

(I translated it a couple times more but I honestly prefer this version.)

TheTealWashableMarker

realicraft

My name is Realicraft. I am a Jolteon. (I'm not saying all the characters had to to be human, right?) I attack the horse. (Darn 80 char, make me a part text in several parts!)
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ended on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

Tymewalk

Try Moses Room, Tim Moses. Or maybe they are small? Maybe it's the unknown

Keywords: "See ... this is a new vision."

See arrow right

My eyes began to see L, located on the ground and the sky opened. Or I do not know what happens here - I need something or Amenia. I hear there are people who talk for a long time ...

Tymewalk

"Do all this ...?" I'm looking at my name as Jimmy. "The world ... or something like this

Natural water.

TheTealWashableMarker

In addition, I found my own mentality, suddenly let me go, I am the same as our horse, it looks a bit strange yellow. Tamsdaichu eyes.
I mean, this is a bow, but it also works fine.

Tymewalk

"Thunder ticket". Taylor lives.

"Thank you, what do you say, go to the post office or hospital?"

She hopes to cancel phones and women.

Tymewalk

Thyler looks at the office. "It's open," she said.

TheTealWashableMarker

"The hospital will be equipped with good equipment," he said. "If the paperwork and letters that we have not received in our lives, our hospital will be our best choice and we do not have much time." I thought they could search for a possible computer for whatever they wanted (Tayor 0). However, this is not possible and seemingly inappropriate, so they need to be destroyed.

(damn)