News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Do Not Touch The Coffee (CYOA)

Started by Tymewalk, Sep 22, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Quote from: SiverkoOh no, I must have slipped on a pool of coffee!
Jimothy looks down. No coffee is present under him.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Treehee

Become one with the coffee (aka turn into somelia :P )
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Quote from: TreeheeBecome one with the coffee (aka turn into somelia :P )
Jimothy focuses his energy and attempts to meld with with the coffee. However, he is completely unable to do so through any method, and does not possess any sort of futuristic body-merging device.
Being unable to transform, he can also not turn into Somelia.
Quote from: SiverkoAnd you touch the coffee...
Jimothy has not touched the coffee, although he does attempt to do so.

As quickly as he aims to touch it, a man grabs his hand. He turns around to see that it is a police officer.

"Hey there, son, what do you think you're doing with that coffee?!" he asks angrily.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

tries to find a coffee stain on his shirt and touch it
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Quote from: Siverkotries to find a coffee stain on his shirt and touch it
Jimothy looks for a coffee stain on his shirt, but finds none.

The man continues to grip his arm. "Answer me, son, and you won't be in any trouble. What were you doing with that coffee?"

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Joyous Theta

Put your mittens on and touch the coffee as you run.

You're not teeeeeeechnically touching the coffee so it's ok.

Tymewalk

Quote from: findaneggpunch the cop, run
Quote from: CrazeePiPut your mittens on and touch the coffee as you run.

You're not teeeeeeechnically touching the coffee so it's ok.
Jimothy quickly punches the cop, snags some mittens which he happened to have in his pocket, grabs the customer's coffee, and runs outside.

Unfortunately, the police have set up a blockade on both sides of the road outside the cafe.

"GIVE IT UP, KID! SET DOWN THE COFFEE AND YOU WON'T BE IN AS MUCH TROUBLE!" shouts one policeman over a megaphone.

Joyous Theta

Spin your head 180 degrees, hiss at the cops, and crawl up the side of the cafe.

findanegg

obtain molotov cocktail. become anarchist. throw molotov at cops. run
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Quote from: CrazeePiSpin your head 180 degrees, hiss at the cops, and crawl up the side of the cafe.
Jimothy attempts to spin his head around 180 degrees, but is physically unable to do so, and is only left with a pain in his neck.
Quote from: findaneggobtain molotov cocktail. become anarchist. throw molotov at cops. run
Jimothy is also unable to find a molotov cocktail.

The cops begin closing in on Jimothy, quicker and quicker.

"Stand down!" one of them shouts.

findanegg

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

scream anarchist rhetoric at them until they convert to anarchism

Tymewalk

Quote from: findaneggpunch cop. run
Quote from: DaEpikDudeThrow coffee at the cops
Both of these are highly effective in delaying the cops, and Jimothy manages to run away in time.
Quote from: findaneggscream anarchist rhetoric at them until they convert to anarchism
Despite Jimothy's screams, however, the cops are completely uninterested in anarchism.

Seam49

Tymewalk

Quote from: Seam49Find a manhole
Jimothy pretty quickly finds a manhole in the middle of the street. Perhaps he could lift it, if he was careful.

Seam49

Lift it fast and slow, then get into it.

Wolfslime123

Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Tymewalk

Quote from: Seam49Lift it fast and slow, then get into it.
Quote from: Wolfslime123Lift with the legs!
Jimothy slowly lifts the manhole with his legs, and then climbs into the sewers below.

In the dark sewers, he can make out two tunnels - one to the left, and one to the right.

findanegg

split yourself up so you can cover more ground

Wolfslime123

Put yourself back together so that you can cover ground more easily.
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

Seam49

Pull waffles out of your pocket so you can eat them, and right tunnel.

findanegg