News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Breakfast Sucks But We're Making A Breakfast Restaurant Anyway

Started by Tymewalk, Jun 15, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Tymewalk

Dmitri looks around.

"Yeah, everyone seems to be fine here. Is Hurricane ONIGTSTR still active?" Dmitri asks.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

That is good to know. Anyone else - we're keeping records on the injuries caused by Hurricane OH NO IT'S GOING TO STRIKE THE RESTAURANT and we need your info.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Siverko

Well, it is still alive, it went to the north, it's about 500 kilometers north of here and OH NO IT'S TURNING SOUTH.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

"Well, that's not good," Dmitri says, mostly remaining indifferent.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Flowermanvista

At this point, the hurricane has most definitely dispersed after like a month over land.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

"Hi I'm still here and I can make pancakes still Dmitri shut up I know what you're thinking" Teddy says for no particular reason and to everybody and nobody at all.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

the2000

i can make better pancakes than either of you. try me!!!!
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

realicraft

"Hey I don't think I got my chocolate ice cream cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate shavings," says Nef.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think
ewow status: 1a has released yet; voting has ended
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

findanegg

She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Quote from: realicraft"Hey I don't think I got my chocolate ice cream cake with chocolate frosting, chocolate sprinkles, and chocolate shavings," says Nef.
"Oh, sorry about that."

Dmitri heads into the back to begin cooking it.