News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Office Wars!

Started by Tymewalk, Mar 19, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Pretty much the same as all the other "X Wars" (Walmart War for example) games.

Fight each other to the death in a large office building, using crazy tactics in ways that hopefully won't get you fired!
Disclaimer: The TBG Forums does not endorse fighting your coworkers at your job. Please do not attempt anything you see here in real life. You will most likely be fired and arrested.

Rules
- Self-insert, no signup required.
- Only use items and things you could realistically find in an office building - cubicles, staplers, printers, etc.
- The building has multiple floors, small offices, cubicles, and elevators, use those to your advantage!
- Try not to burn down the building - restarting eventually is fine, but we don't want to restart every four or five pages.
- Describe destructions or damages, don't just say "I destroy it".
- The only things you have when you enter are a briefcase for carrying stuff and your normal work attire (suit and tie).

Go!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

Oh, hello Tymewalk.

"accidentally" spills coffee on your tie

Oops, I totally didn't mean to do that!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

GalaxySugarFox

I spill staples and thumbtacks on the floor, which blend in nicely with the carpet.

Siverko

I throw a printer at the elevator door, causing the mechanism to fail.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

Quote from: TheHockeyistOh, hello Tymewalk.

"accidentally" spills coffee on your tie

Oops, I totally didn't mean to do that!
"You maniac..."

"THIS WAS A VERY NICE TIE!"

I punch you in the face, then quickly step backwards to gain some distance and look for other weapons.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

"Hey, I'm calling HR!"
I have returned.

Karanrimé

"Hello. This is HR. What do you need?"
The human(?) previously known on this site as ChildGamer

[under construction]

;

-Terrariadude555-

"Never mind" I throw an empty ink cartridge, then I use the elevator to reach ground floor.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

I come into work and see complete madness going on.
"Typical day, I guess."

Terrariadude steps out of the lift right in front of me and I throw my laptop before running upstairs to the rest of the madness.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Siverko

"Uh, yes, this idiot just punched me in the face!"

I sound very angry and aggressive, as if I wanted to punch the HR guy.
I have returned.

GalaxySugarFox

I shatter the window with a printer.

redgreenandblue

I sit silently at my desk, ignoring my surroundings.

GalaxySugarFox

I put 100 quarters in the vending machine and spam the buttons, causing various snacks to fly around the room and hit people.

Starmeadows

I look for another job.

redgreenandblue

A bag of cheetos from the vending machine fly in my direction, and I cannot resist the urge to open them.

-Terrariadude555-

I grab the laptop and I tell the person at the front desk to call police and swat.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

GalaxySugarFox

I also mess with the buttons on the digital coffee machine, causing it to rain coffee indoors.

Tymewalk

Still confused as to how the coffee machine was somehow hooked up to the sprinkler system, I quickly get under a desk to hide from the rain of coffee.