News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Make your favourite game(s) sound as terrible as possible

Started by Blunderbus, Sep 18, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siverko

10/10

Chutes and Ladders

I played it - kept landing on 87.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Tymewalk

4/10

Some lady tells you to get up off your butt and do some exercise for once.

(Wii Fit)
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Starmeadows

8/10

Super Snash Bros. Ultimate:
who do you choose?  who do you choose?  who do you choose?

Pinkieofthepies

8/10

Animal crossing, new leaf.
The mayor runs errands for furries while being constantly broke.

Seanbobe

9/10

New Super Mario Bros Wii/U: You can bond with your friends and family by killing each other repeatedly. It's like a group project where your partners not only don't help you, but actually trip you up, slow you down, and deliberately sabotage your work.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Dino

10/10

Rocket League: Flail around the air and ground in miniature cars while trying to push a round object into a hole. Boost makes your flailing around go faster.

Blunderbus

8/10

Super Smash Bros.
A fighting game where you can attack your opponent for as long as you like and still not kill them, either that or you defeat them in one hit.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

findanegg

ye/10

The Stanley Parable
A game about walking around in an office.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

CatsUnited

8/10

Dr Mario

Pills kill bacteria. But only if they're the same color

Tymewalk

Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

9/10

Half Life 2

The base used for all terrible/surreal/what even is this mods

Seanbobe

7/10

Animal Crossing:

You are trying to improve your house and town, but all these needy animals keep taking your stuff and get mad at you if you don't give it to them.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

CatsUnited

9/10

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Your character can trip

Tymewalk

10/10

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

The next big installment in the long-running franchise with exactly one (two?) viable character(s?) to play.

findanegg

?/10

tf2

Nine angry men with varying degrees of gun.
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Blunderbus

6/10

Wargroove

Like Advance Wars, but with the overused medieval setting and commanders that are barely any different from each other. Also, the servers don't work.

serprinss

8/10

kingdom of loathing
a game were you go on quest that often split into subquests which you have to complete using limited number of adventures you get each day
keep on coding
the infinite flood is on page 32

my 4 person PVP stats:
hp: 21
mobility:  7 tiles
Defence: 7
Special: 3

Flowermanvista

oof/10

Doom: You walk into an innocuous looking room that's got a cool powerup in it. You grab the powerup and then a ton of demons come out of nowhere and start attacking you.

(In all actuality, player activated traps don't really bug me, which is probably because I've played enough Doom to have a sixth sense of when a trap is incoming. It very rarely fails me, but sometimes I'm surprised when something isn't booby trapped.)
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

findanegg

that sounds super cool/10

Firewatch: Stand in a tower and look at trees. Also, it's the 80s.

GalaxySugarFox

8//10
Pokefarm:

Looks like  an ordinary fangame, but the mods are all like "doNT eVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING AN ALT OR U WILL BE PERMABBANNED!!!! PERMABANNED I TELL U!!!"  and also too  many adults on there.

Alex The JPEG

7/10

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:
Either too easy with CPUs or impossible with try-hards and perfectionists online.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

findanegg

8.6/10

Kingdom of Loathing

Like World of Warcraft but with stick figures. Literally. Every single graphic is actually hand drawn.

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Blunderbus