News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

Granted, you get a supercomputer. It was stolen from NASA. A representative from NASA knocks on your door.

I wish for spaghetti

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, it's an audio file ripped from Hotel Mario.

I wish I could get all my homework done in a few minutes.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

CatsUnited

Granted. Your writing becomes completely illegible, even to yourself.

I wish I could do a backflip

jeffandonuts

Granted, you do a backflip once and it ends up being off the roof of a building and you end up in the hospital.

I wish I could earn large amounts of real money in a way that is fun, easy, legal, and stable throughout my life.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, income tax takes away 99% of your profits. :(

I wish more people knew about TI-84s.

Blunderbus

Granted. They meme them since you can get a scientific calculator that does 5x the stuff for like $5.

I wish that I hadn't started a trend type thing with the coffee CYOA's
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CatsUnited

Granted. You invented coffee so coffee no longer exists.

I wish the Fortnite Battle Royale map was a real place

redgreenandblue

Granted, but we are all trapped in it and now we are in the hunger games.

I wish for an update for bloons td6

jeffandonuts

Granted, it's a game-breaking update that renders it pretty much unplayable

I wish that my friends wouldn't always leave me so quickly.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

Tymewalk

Granted. They leave you slowly, thus giving you a worse look at who really is and isn't your friend.

I wish for three wishes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Granted, but you can never wish for anything but more wishes.

I wish to own the live action Aladdin movie right now, even before it is out.

Tymewalk

Granted. It has no special effects, terrible acting, and is extremely unpolished.

I wish for a Nintendo Switch.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Treehee

Granted, it got (Nintendo) switched up in delivery, and you receive a broken one someone returned instead.

I wish for me to succeed in my exams at the end of this school year.
edit: TYPO AND WISH
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P

CatsUnited

Granted. The marking process gets completely messed up and the exam has to be redone

I wish that TV channels start broadcasting Kirby: Right back at Ya!

Blunderbus

Granted. An ad plays every five seconds.

I wish sma5h would come out sooner

Tymewalk

Granted. The added stress causes the game to be inevitably delayed and take much longer than originally expected.

I wish for a sandwich. Like, a really delicious sandwich.

redgreenandblue

Granted. But little did you know that the genie signed a contract saying the 6191st wish will not be ruined and you just wasted it on a sandwich.

I wish that I got the 6191st wish.

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, but due to integer overflow (1 byte numbers roll over to 0 once they reach 256) you actually got the 47th wish.

I wish JJBA: Steel Ball Run's anime came out next month.

Tymewalk

Granted. The anime is extremely disappointing, because all the changes that would've made it good happened after next month.

I wish I could fly.

Blunderbus

Granted. Flying takes up a ridiculously large amount of energy so you collapse from exhaustion after 2 seconds.

I wish I could stop and start time freely (but not stopping my own time obviously).

Blunderbus

Tymewalk

Granted. You can stop and start time for certain people. Everyone else remains confused.

I wish this thread had some more activity.

Blunderbus

Granted. from spambots.

I wish maths in school would actually talk about the cool parts of maths

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, they do it only when you aren't there.

I wish Viz made a joke Duwang translation for JJBA: Diamond is Unbreakable.

Tymewalk

Granted. It's translated into a language you don't speak with no subtitles, so you can't enjoy it.

I wish I didn't have to sleep.