Home About Play Contact Wiki Support Chat

Isle of Leaf: CorrinTheDragon (Page 1) / Game Files / Text Based Games Forums
Welcome to the TBG Forums!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

For the best site experience: please use the HTTPS versions of the forums. Your browser should display a padlock in the URL if successful.
You may click on "Forums Home" if you are not already on an HTTPS connection.

#1 2018-Sep-15  17:09:34

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

Isle of Leaf: CorrinTheDragon

(This is a file for CorrinTheDragon. If you are not CorrinTheDragon, please don’t post here (unless you're another player posting a trade offer). If you’d like to join, come over to the main topic.)

Welcome to the Isle of Leaf! The map can be found here.

Current settler count: 5
Requirement to recruit new settler: 5
Recruitment chance: 100% (10 or lower)
Current score: 0
Claimed spaces: 1

Materials

Wood: 10 (+0 per turn)
Stone: 30 (+0 per turn)
Metal: 10 (+0 per turn)
Food: 10 (+0 per turn)
Water: 10 (+0 per turn)

Last edited by FlashFlire (2018-Oct-12  10:50:19)

"You don't have to be good at cooking to do this, you just have to be good at arson." - Brian David Gilbert

TBG chat does in fact work as long as you're using this link (the HTTPS version) instead of the HTTP version from the top bar

#2 2018-Sep-15  17:10:34

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

Re: Isle of Leaf: CorrinTheDragon

Tutorial type thing

Pretty much, as long as you say something that makes sense I'll do it. For example, you can say:

example1 wrote:

Move all my settlers towards B4.

and I'll do that until you say something different (taking the fastest route).
Or you could say:

example2 wrote:

Move 2 of the settlers on B1 to B2, move the other 5 to C1 and build a house.

and I'll do exactly that.
You don't have to say "move to space x and gather", I'll just assume you want your settlers to gather whenever you move to a space unless you want them to build.

"You don't have to be good at cooking to do this, you just have to be good at arson." - Brian David Gilbert

TBG chat does in fact work as long as you're using this link (the HTTPS version) instead of the HTTP version from the top bar

#3 2018-Sep-17  08:26:32

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

So normally the new turn would've gone out by now, but since this is the first turn I don't really want you to just immediately have a disadvantage, but after this first turn they will go out automatically every 2 days.

While I'm posting here, remember that you can get more settlers with food & water. You've got a 100% chance to get a new one right now, and you can try to get a new one by posting "attract a settler" or similar.

#4 2018-Sep-21  09:50:37

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

Hey, look, if you don't post here within another 3 days then I'm just going to assume you changed your mind and let someone else join, OK?

#5 2018-Sep-21  11:19:22

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

Move all units to F6

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage III: Can fix shattered objects. Can heal major wounds and injuries.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#6 2018-Sep-21  11:51:12

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

CorrinTheDragon wrote:

Move all units to F6

All right!

--End of turn 1--

Gathering Results:
1d10 = 1
Well that sucks.

#7 2018-Sep-21  22:17:36

Jayfeather
TBGer
Website

sad

Stage O: Does not know that the Niche exists. Uses the Stage I version of the Niche unconsciously.
Stage I: [current] Can fix cracked objects and objects split in 2 pieces. Can heal very small wounds.
Stage II: Can fix split objects (up to 4 pieces). Larger things will have a strong magnetism towards each other. Can heal wounds.
Stage III: Can fix shattered objects. Can heal major wounds and injuries.
Stage IV: Can fix very large objects. Can revert things to their original materials. Can heal fatal wounds and injuries.

dovewingcarryingtige.png

#8 2018-Oct-12  10:50:10

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

I should update this huh

--End of day 2--

Gathering Results:
1d10 = 10
Amazing!!!

Stone +20
Metal +5

#9 2018-Oct-18  09:06:20

FlashFlire
TBGer
Website

bamp

Board footer