News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Take the cake

Started by jvvg, Dec 05, 2012, 01:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffandonuts

When the class ends, I sneak over and take the cake.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

CatsUnited

"No stealing cake from the Altanta Code Club. That's a detention"
As the detention supervisor, I take the cake

1a3c5e7g9i

The duty of the detention supervisor is to give the cake back to the teacher that the cake was stolen from, so I get the cake.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Byron_Inc_TBG

I lecture how you are inactive on the TBG, and stole the cake while you're not looking.
Then I took another as a "fine".
eh

PkmnQ

I put an MRI machine on your head while you're not looking, which makes you drop the cake, and I take it from you. Then, I put it in a room made of seven thousand four hundred sixty-two pineapples, in which one of them contains the cake, and the other seven thousand four hundred sixty-one contain twenty-three wasps each.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Tip: Use c͢ombining cha͊racters, because ye᷂s.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Maew Nryang

I edit the rules of the universe to define the cake PkmnQ is holding is a "ekac", take the ekac away while PkmnQ is confused where the cake is, and rename it back to a "cake".
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

PkmnQ

I change the behavior of a cake to act like a wasp, and the cake stings you. You run away. I take back the cake, and put it in the pineapple very wuickly and make sure I am not holding it.
This was a thing I tried to do, but insert mess of a sentence here. Also, I'm a vowelless neither transparent nor translucent mammal of the genus Neogale, I guess. :/ B)
The future experience must be anticipated beforehand to ensure proper expectations.
Quine list

Threads that I think should be played more (found in the Infinite Flood): link chain

Byron_Inc_TBG

Error 211: "wuickly" is undefined. Cake surrendered to Byron_Inc.
eh

PkmnQ

I mkae a typo for you to obsess over in order to steal the cake from you. That should teach you to not obsess over typos. I PUT IT IN THE PINEAPPLE AGAIN.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I did not get distracted, thus the cake is still in my possession.
eh

PkmnQ

Then I wasn't confused, which wouldn't lead to the typo, therefore I still own the cake. That's what happens if you try to change the past. If changing the past is allowed, I get the cake. If changing the past is not allowed, I still get the cake.
Quine list

Maew Nryang

PkmnQ, I have a question for you,this is an yes/no question, so only "yes" or "no": Will you give the cake to me or answer "No"(or answers with the same meaning) to this question.
*See XKCD 1688.
Hi. My name is Maew Nryang. Please call me "Maew", not "Nryang".
NEW GAME: https://tbgforums.com/forums/index.php?topic=6658.0

sparkycinnamon

While you are asking PkmnQ that question, I put on my best ninja outfit and steal the cake.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

SausageMcSauce

I yeet the cake out of CFE's hands using shurikens.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

Byron_Inc_TBG

eh

PkmnQ

While you were busy eating SausageMcSuace, I catch the yeeted cake. I put it in the pineapple and put up a sign that says "If you say anything to me I will turn you into a wasp"
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

I throw the pineapple under the sea.
I'm sparkycinnamon (formerly known as cheesyfriedeggs), but you can call me Cheesy, Spark, or Pipes. I like a lot of things, but the fandoms I am fixating on the most at the moment are object shows, Alphabet Lore, and KaBlam!.
non-binary (they/them but she/her is fine if we're close / omniromantic asexual / click here for some stuff about me / ;)

PkmnQ

Luckily the pineapple is waterproof, and I fish it out and lock the room the pineapple belongs to in a safe that's even more waterproof. And I put the sign on the safe.
Quine list

sparkycinnamon

But, Spongebob has already made a home in the pineapple.

I ask him to bring me the cake, and he does.

PkmnQ

Unfortunately, he accidentally opened one of the other pineapples on the way out of the safe, and do you remember what I said?
Quote from: PkmnQThe other seven thousand four hundred sixty-one contain twenty-three wasps each.
A wasp stings you and makes you drop the cake while the other twenty-two wasps bring the cake to me, in which I put it in a two-way safe, where neither side can get to the other side without the combination. And I put the sign back.
Quine list

SausageMcSauce

I get necromanced and yeet everyone out the window.
I have not posted here in around a year and a bit.

PkmnQ

The caje is still in the pineapple in the safe. The safe is not a combunation lock or a key. You have to destroy the metal to get in. And it's very strong metal, it has a hexagonal formation.
Quine list

Byron_Inc_TBG

I told you the wallet belongs to me.
eh