News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Logic Leaps

Started by Blunderbus, Mar 12, 2018, 10:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

The forums are broken, you are the forums, therefore you are broken

(Oh you just got burned :P)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

tappaja100 got burned. Wood gets burned. Therefore tappaja100 is made of wood.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Chir'

Guess that makes me a tree.

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-you are broken
(I know I am.)
Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

redgreenandblue

Tappaja100 is a tree, so all trees are alive.

1a3c5e7g9i

Alive is an R-rated film, so all trees are R-rated.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

-Terrariadude555-

Trees are rated, games, movies and tv shows are rated, so games, movies and tv shows are trees.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Marb1

Games, movies and tv shows are trees so because trees decrease pollution, games, movies and tv shows are eco-friendly. :P

jeffandonuts

Since games, movies, and TV shows are eco-friendly, and require electricity to be viewed/played, using large amounts of energy is actually good for the planet.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

1a3c5e7g9i

Since large amounts of energy are actually good for the planet, executing someone by electrocution is good for the planet. (?)

jeffandonuts

Electrocuting people is eco-friendly, so everything eco-friendly is deadly.

Prism

Since I am deadly, that means I am eco friendly
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

redgreenandblue

CorrinTheDragon is eco-friendly, and I am not CorrinTheDragon, which means that I am not eco friendly.

Prism

If RGB is non eco friendly, then that means everything is non eco friendly. However that means I become both eco friendly and non eco friendly at the same time. Therefore, I become a paradox.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

jeffandonuts

If CorrinTheDragon is a paradox, then that means dragons are paradoxes. Dragons are often found in stories, and stories are made up of words, which means every word is a paradox.

Marb1

Dragons are often found in stories, and dragons fly, so everything that flies is a paradox as well, not just every word.

Blunderbus

Everything that flies is a paradox. Time machines make paradoxes. Therefore time machines make flies.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

jeffandonuts

Time machines make flies, and flies are living beings, so every living being was created by a time machine.

Chir'

Everything living was created by time machines, that means everything that lives is a time machine.
Maybe join these:

CatsUnited

All time machines can change time which is against the universe's terms of service. All time machines are banned, which means all living creatures are banned.

Chir'

Living creatures are banned, that means life is banned.
Maybe join these:

CatsUnited

Life is banned, including the meaning of life. Meaning and ideas don't exist anymore.

Chir'

Ideas don't exist, therefore I have no idea what to continue with.
Maybe join these:

1a3c5e7g9i

You have no more ideas, so this topic should close.

Tymewalk

If this topic should close, the universe that it has spawned in which various logical conclusions have been determined will end.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Siverko

If the universe ends, my shoelace knot doesn't exist. Therefore my shoelaces will untie.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".