News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Fortunately, Unfortunately...

Started by PreoKid, Jul 05, 2013, 01:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatsUnited

Fortunately, the ant queen realises that eating her own species is weird as ants are more intelligent in this planet.

1a3c5e7g9i

Unfortunately, CatsUnited didn't realize that ants don't sleep.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

jeffandonuts

Fortunately, that was fortunate anyway because not sleeping means they do not get eaten in the first place.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, the ant queen is hungry and is physically incapable of eating anything that isn't ants

Dino

Fortunately, the ant queen quickly realises that cannibalism is an awful thing to do and steps down from her position as ant queen so that another ant can be elected to the noble position.

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, the most important part of the ceremony of transferring the ant crown is that the new ant queen is now responsible for eating all the ants

1a3c5e7g9i

Fortunately, the annual law amending ceremony was the day before, and it was made illegal to eat ants that day.

jeffandonuts

Unfortunately, the law doesn't apply to the queen.

Blunderbus

Fortunately, a revolution happens that gets rid of the queen and creates a representative democracy.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, the leader of the leading party is craving for some ant meat, so protests begin.

1a3c5e7g9i

Fortunately, the leader was killed before he became an actual threat.

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, the country is now lacking a leader and the last election was yesterday, so everyone would get annoyed if another election happened right away.

Siverko

Fortunately, you got elected president!
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, I receive a message:
Do not give Cats any authority, as he live in Shef Kerbi's basement and is frozen in giant cryogenic pod thing okay? Shef Kerbi has to become president and to remain president forever, I will be taking over the opposition party and the judicial system. We are now living in a communist state. Anyone who says bad about Shef Kerbi will be deleted from existance

DownsGameClub

Tymewalk

Unfortunately, Shef Kerbi is the vice president.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

Fortunately, the publicity caused from the hoax means that Shef Kerbi is now being heavily watched by everyone

1a3c5e7g9i

Unfortunately, he's only watched during the day.

jeffandonuts

Fortunately, he sleeps during the night.

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, it's daylight savings so everyone has to switch their clocks forward 12 hours

Blunderbus

Fortunately, "the night" is not dependent on what we call it.

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, daylight savings still confuses everyone, including the people and Shef Kerbi

Blunderbus

Fortunately, everyone moves to a country where there is no DST (or similar).

CatsUnited

Unfortunately, that includes Shef Kerbi, who is trying to gain power in the govnerment in that country

Tymewalk

Fortunately, Shef Kerbi was evil and would have ruined the country, so it's good that he can't get in power.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words