News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Recipe for Disaster

Started by GalaxySugarFox, Jul 09, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

Post a recipe style thing that leads to disaster. For example.  Take 1 Famous Dave's at rush hour, and take away the napkins. (If you've ever eaten there, you'll know what I mean.) Rate and number.

1. Take one insanely careless, reckless, brave person and add OP fire-making powers. Place into busy city for 5 minutes.

Prism

11/10

2. Add 1 lunatic, 1 rig of explosives set around the city, and 1 activate button. Hand the button to the lunatic.
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

-Terrariadude555-

BOOM/lunatic

Just place lots of explosives along the streets and around the city. Take one helicopter. Take one activate button and press. Fly up into sky. Throw activate button into streets. Leave for 5 minutes. Serve crumbled.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

GalaxySugarFox

9/10

Take 10,000 Scratchers working on super complicated projects. Before they hit "save", remove WiFi. Brace self.

TheLetterThorn

10/10 geez I would kill a man

Begin with ten toddlers in a public place. Add a liberal amount of sugar; at least one ton. Add one easily overwhelmed adult. Voila.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

0/10 sugar highs don't exist

1. This statement is false.
2. Ask a supercomputer to evaluate the above statement.
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Prism

Graham's Number / 10

7. Add 1 supercomputer and the equation "0 ÷ 0". Tell the supercomputer to find the answer.

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

GalaxySugarFox

/10

Take one Samsung galaxy 7. Place in airplane. Plug it in to charger. Wait 1 hour.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: 8435.50/10 sugar highs don't exist

1. This statement is false.
2. Ask a supercomputer to evaluate the above statement.
"Highly paradoxical, captain" - Siri
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: CorrinTheDragonGraham's Number / 10

7. Add 1 supercomputer and the equation "0 ÷ 0". Tell the supercomputer to find the answer.
I got roasted by Siri...

iOS 11 in a nutshell: delivering funny Siri responses.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-
Quote from: CorrinTheDragonGraham's Number / 10

I got roasted by Siri...
http://u.cubeupload.com/Terrariadude/92128F9E81E34D59B220.jpeg
iOS 11 in a nutshell: delivering funny Siri responses.
That's actually been there since OS 8 or 9. Also, back on topic please?

Siverko

Heh/10.

Take one country. Take one insane ruler. The rest logically follows.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

GalaxySugarFox

10/10

Take 1 (insert fandom here) hater.  Place in middle of (insert fandom here) convention.  Wait.

Siverko

10/10.

Try to teach a baby to tie their shoelaces. The baby will eat the shoelaces, resulting in you calling 911/equivalent.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Prism

5/10

Add 1 furry hater. Invite them to Furrmont on Discord. Bake for 30 minutes.

Marb1

5/10 I don't exactly understand

Add 1000 people playing 2048 and about to hit 2048. Make their computers explode (BOMB!) right before they hit save. Wait 10 seconds.

Prism

Quote from: Marb15/10 I don't exactly understand
Click here and you'll see what i mean

Marb1

Quote from: CorrinTheDragon
Quote from: Marb15/10 I don't exactly understand
Click here and you'll see what i mean
You didn't rate my one also I am 12 so too young for discord but turning 13 soon

Blunderbus

1000/2048

Add 2 cups of any alkali metal and 1/2 cup of water.
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Prism

6/10

Add 1 pound of extremely flammable gas, 1 matchbox, and 1 lunatic. Shake well.

Marb1

7/10

Find someone playing Cookie Clicker who relies on autosave, and just before autosave is done close the tab.

CatsUnited

11/10 (Marb1)

Go into a public swimming pool and fill it with 50 buckets worth of KFC. Film the people and the staff's reaction. Eat the KFC.