News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRUE COLORS- CorrinTheDragon

Started by Starmeadows, Sep 08, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

Mental Status: Calm
"Figured as much," replied Serli, finally calming down completely.
"I know where you can stay for the night," she offers.

Prism

she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

"It's not too far from here.  The villiage is almost pretty nice to strangers like you.  You wanna come?"

Prism

After about five seconds, Xander decides, "Sure."

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Starmeadows

"That's good.  Now, may you follow me please?"

She finally left the interior of the bush and waited for a second.

Prism

Starmeadows

You follow the molly on a trail.
..I have no idea how to end this prologue properly.  You're welcome.
End of Prologue, I guess.

Prism

Starmeadows

Right sorry
Chapter 1: Sority Villiage

The journey was short.
The day had descended into a twilight, just as you had set foot in the villiage. You could tell this because there were two lit torches on either side, and that there were several huts, campfires, and beings not unlike Serli doing several things such as bringing things places or making small talk.  All the fire was controlled and used solely for light. "This place is Sority village," said Serli, "I was born in this place and chances are I'll die here.  But it looks like you may have other places to go.  It's close to a haven for us Tomkind, and you may stay for as long as you're welcomed."

Prism

"Cool," Xander says, "where can I stay?"

Prism

Starmeadows

After what felt like several weeks and less than a second at the exact same time, Serli had finally said the following:
"I have a hut right to the left of the central one," she said, pointing straight to a small wooden structure about two feet tall and three feet long on both other dimensions, "but why don't you meet my daughter first?  I don't know where she is, but you can find her."

In the center of the villiage is a large campfire, currently lit.  A particularly large hut is just behind it.
Most of the villiage is pretty small- it's clear everyone knows everyone else- and it's easy for you to see all 7 or so huts, including the larger one.  The rim of the villiage is surrounded by thirteen torches in a circle laid out like a clock, with two surrounding the entrance, and there is a stream just beyond the three-o-clock torch.  There are also several Tomkind in the vicinity- two males and a female were chatting by the fire, a straight couple was huddled together in a loving embrace, three females and a male were just coming back with food and building materials, and one of ambiguous gender was sitting by the stream, their right paw brushing the grass slowly.
Sidenote, the males were all wearing loincloths and the females were all wearing either aprons, loincloths, or two-piece sets based on their personal prefrences.  This is why you can't tell the gender of the one by the stream.

Prism

After what felt like several months and less than a second at the exact same time, Xander had finally said the following:
"Ok. I'll go look for her."

Prism