News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Walmart War v3

Started by Fusion44, Oct 13, 2015, 12:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaxySugarFox

I take a shopping bag and gather some tomatoes. I then look for someone to throw them at. (QOTP but why does this always happen on the wrong topics)

Tymewalk

Nice try, but you're not hitting me!

I fire my NERF guns off at you, hoping to prevent you from tossing your tomatoes.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

-Terrariadude555-

I put down an atomic bomb. I ride as far away from the store as possible. Walmart explodes.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Tymewalk

Unfortunately, that's not possible:
Quote from: Fusion44be realistic(This means no lazer guns, plasma weapons, massive quantities of explosive, ect.) ,
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

-Terrariadude555-

Quote from: TymewalkUnfortunately, that's not possible:
Quote from: Fusion44be realistic(This means no lazer guns, plasma weapons, massive quantities of explosive, ect.) ,
Yes it is. Atomic bombs exist.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

GalaxySugarFox

(oh well :P ) I toss a tomato directly into Tymewalk's nerf gun, jamming it.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Terrariadude
Quote from: TymewalkUnfortunately, that's not possible:
Yes it is. Atomic bombs exist.
(That's still unrealistic to find in a Wal-Mart though, and that rule specifically mentions not having large amounts of explosives.)
Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX(oh well :P ) I toss a tomato directly into Tymewalk's nerf gun, jamming it.
Dang!

Well, no point in wasting a good projectile. I throw the NERF gun into GSF's face, and quickly dart off for the frozen foods aisle. Hopefully I'll be able to begin constructing a fortress there.

LiberianPrince

ev3commander

I catch the nerf gun, eat the tomato, and shoot it randomly.
I have regrets.

Tymewalk

I slap the NERF gun out of your hands, and grab it for myself.

findanegg

i build a fort out of stuff
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

I climb up on top of one of the shelves, and begin looking for people to snipe with some tomatoes.

manosysltia

after a long period of searching, katarina finally finds the pa system and starts making announcements, but before she does, she makes sure to add a voice filter via a laptop and some rewiring.

"attention all walmart customers! welcome to your daily announcements. i'd call for a cleanup in aisle 3, but wait, the security cameras tell me that this entire place is trashed! do we even have a cleanup crew? how anarchic can this get? stay tuned to find out on walmart news-- i mean uhh, walmart announcements daily, bringing you the most mediocre in commentary since thirty seconds ago. thank you and bye for now"

katarina puts the mic down and proceeds to watch the security cameras
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

Tymewalk

I chuckle slightly at the announcement.

Not wanting to disappoint this mystery announcer, I toss some tomatoes at someone, and hop off in search of some better weaponry.

-Terrariadude555-

Get nerf guns, get backpack, get soda cans, get laptop, use nerf guns at high vantage point.

Flowermanvista

bump

I attempt to refill my engine of destruction mentioned earlier, but after the test fire, it jams and lights on fire. After using one of the few fire extinguishers I stow the thing on my back to allow it to cool, with intent of fixing it later. It's getting dark out, so I grab some stuff from the masonry aisle and make a small makeshift shelter.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

ColorMaster

I walk into the store, grab a shopping cart and immediately run into one of the produce displays.
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

manosysltia

katarina picks up the microphone again.

"and a new challenger enters the ring! what will happen? stay tuned to find out"
pickles are just cucumbers and my life is a lie

ColorMaster

Still dazed from the epic collision right into the tomatoes, I appear to be quite vulnerable
Came over here from Scratch (I can be found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/-ColorMaster-/) since some of my buddies from over there use this website.

Officially the 800th registered user, woohoo

Tymewalk

I jump out and smack ColorMaster with a rather large watermelon.

I then dash for the frozen aisle, hoping I might be able to better arm myself there.

-Terrariadude555-

Shoot people! Throw cans! Knock out Tyme and manosysltia

Tymewalk

I duck, yet the can still clips my arm, causing me to wince in pain.

Quickly, I grab the can from the floor, and hurl it back at Terrariadude. Frozens aren't going to be enough, I think to myself, as I desperately look for a Home Improvement aisle.

Flowermanvista

In a desperate and probably futile attempt to keep this topic alive, I run around showboating with my now repaired and improved Incendiary BB Cannon, spraying flaming oil and searing hot metal pellets everywhere to try and get people riled up.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

findanegg

I put on very strong earplugs, put a sub $300 electric guitar into a broken sub $100 amp, turn up the gain and volume, and play. The ensuing sound ruptures everyone else's eardrums
She/they, likes collecting Stamps and playing runescape. Veteran of the Sandwich War.

Tymewalk

Since the amp would be in no way powerful to burst the eardrums of me, who is safely far away in the Home Improvement aisle, I cover my ears while the riff plays, and quickly grab some hammers and duct tape.