News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Put It On A Shirt - an RP about adventure and embroidery

Started by Tymewalk, Feb 04, 2018, 03:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

Take patch. "Well, who should get it?" We should do something.

Also take a broom as a weapon and some disinfectant spray as a blinding weapon
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

GameConsole

Hi, I'm GameConsole, and I am Terrariadude's other half.

Tymewalk

Quote from: Alex The JPEGCarefully examine the green patch.
Upon holding the green patch, it feels warm, but not in the way a fire feels warm. A fire is much harder, this one feels... almost soft.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeIs it a literal patch as in the game mechanic, or just a patch?
(Just a normal patch like you'd put on a shirt. Or like a badge.)
Quote from: realicraftName: reali
Appearance: Is young
Personality/Other: Easy to Anger, prefers yellow with orange stripe to plain white
Inventory: Plain White Tee, Standard-Issue Pants, Crude Dagger
Accepted.
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Take patch. "Well, who should get it?" We should do something.

Also take a broom as a weapon and some disinfectant spray as a blinding weapon
Steve takes the broom. It feels very lopsided, as a broom would, but it should be useful as an impromptu staff.

Unfortunately, Steve can not find any disinfectant spray. Luckily, his broom should suffice for now.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

"Well, seems we've gotten everything we can get from here, we'd better get going before those guards catch up!"
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

realicraft

I look for something made out of glass, that I can shatter to get glass shards/a glass shard.
it sure is 43.250.142.151       tbgforums.com time, i think, maybe,
ewow status: 2a has released yet; voting ends on April 18th, at 10 PM UTC
videos | FS3 | FS3 Wiki | Ratings | Calendar | Universe Manager 2 | Sandbox
65536 progress: ~13.08% @ 97d (0y 3m 5d) [03/18/2024] {8572/65536}

:P:|:o

-Terrariadude555-

"We can give Karen the broom, and then it's either Teddy or me"

What stats will the patch give?
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Tymewalk

Quote from: realicraftI look for something made out of glass, that I can shatter to get glass shards/a glass shard.
There seems to be some bottle of clear, gel-like fluid sitting on the shelf. What exactly is inside is unknown, the only discernible text appears to be "...oprop?l alc...".
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-"We can give Karen the broom, and then it's either Teddy or me"

What stats will the patch give?
(The stats of the patch are not mentioned specifically. I previously mentioned a detail about the patch:)
Quote from: TymewalkUpon holding the green patch, it feels warm, but not in the way a fire feels warm. A fire is much harder, this one feels... almost soft.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

realicraft

Quote from: Tymewalkthe only discernible text appears to be "...oprop?l alc...".
A quick google search says it's 'Prop Alchohol'.
I punch it, attempting to shatter it, and then wipe my hands off on a nearby towel. Or a wall. Or the ceiling.

-Terrariadude555-

Blunderbus

"Hey, uh, it might be a better idea to try and get out of here before we start doing that stuff?"

Anyway, Teddy peeks outside the door, and tries to see if those guards are still following the group.

You know, because hopefully they're not.

Tymewalk

Quote from: realicraft
Quote from: Tymewalkthe only discernible text appears to be "...oprop?l alc...".
A quick google search says it's 'Prop Alchohol'.
I punch it, attempting to shatter it, and then wipe my hands off on a nearby towel. Or a wall. Or the ceiling.
Reali: Punch: 11

Punching the bottle hurts Reali's fist, although it does tip it onto the floor, where it shatters. The liquid appears to do nothing.
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Try to equip the patch carefully
Equipping the patch onto his White Tee, Steve suddenly feels a slight warmth over his chest as the patch binds with his shirt. No differences are immediately apparent.
Quote from: DaEpikDudeAnyway, Teddy peeks outside the door, and tries to see if those guards are still following the group.

You know, because hopefully they're not.
Teddy peeks outside. No guards seem to be nearby at the moment, although it's probably best to get out as quickly as possible.

Blunderbus

"Ok, so, that bottle and that patch are wonderful and all, but don't you guys think we should get going?"

realicraft

-Terrariadude555-

Steve takes the broom and walks out of the storeroom, whacking any guard.

Blunderbus