News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TBG/RPG Resources

Started by kayybee, Sep 21, 2012, 03:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

Seanbobe

IIRC the invite in Tymewalk's signature works.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

DownsGameClub

Quote from: 8435.5the invite's down
Okay.  I will update it.

redgreenandblue

Here is a resource I made:

Top 50 Posters

Basically just a more frequently updated Roster of Posters over 1000.

the2000

wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

DownsGameClub

Quote from: the2000Think it would be a good idea to add this?: https://tbgforums.com/forums/help.php
Good catch!  i'll add it in right now.  :)

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Wolfslime123

So many useless currencies...
Yours Truly,
\\/\/

the2000

Quote from: Flowermanvistahey how about this
To be honest I'd bet this could be an official page if anyone will ever be able to contact skyline
wasteof - the game of joining the game continues

<-- This is my friend dan. we are good chums
DAN FACT OF THE DAY: dan can only count to six on his hands

DownsGameClub

Not sure why I didn't bother to mention this here, but here's an important notice to those planning to join the TBG Discord (and any TBG Function for that matter):

After some quick discussion, we concluded that the focus of the TBG Forums was shifting more and more to IM interactions.  While this is good for planning out games and such, this isn't what our main purpose of what a TBG Forum should be like.
Thus, we have decided that in order to join the TBG Forums Discord (or function that uses an IM service), you MUST have the TBGer rank on the main forums before participating in this function.  If you happen to not have it when you join, we'll let you know.

Although we won't enforce this rule for those who have joined before this rule is enforced, we encourage those who do and don't have the TBGer status to participate in the forums.  That way, we can still play on the forums while enjoying the privilege of using an IM service to talk with members.  Simple interactions between users through IM is not our main objective, and we would like to avoid that as much as possible.

Thank you, and have fun TBGing!  :)

DownsGameClub

Update: It's now 10 posts required.

MarthTheKing

MDY-MDY should be the new standard for date format

guess who's back
back again

R.I.P.
squirrel from TBN, 2019-2019

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

Chatzy link is dead.  :(
j u m b l e !

Xenon

The Discord link isn't working.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

Flowermanvista

It works for me. What link are you using? The one in Tyme's sig should work.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

I ironically left the discord and the link's expired :(
j u m b l e !

Flowermanvista

Future readers: please ignore the above post, this issue has been rectified.
good morning, SMF!

redgreenandblue

Here is another resource I made that shows the most popular games/topics:

Topics with 100+ pages
#1. If this leaves the first TBG page, we lose ~ jvvg ~ 691 pages
#2. Chronicles of Pokémon ~ Itaku ~ 623 pages
#3. The sky is the limit ~ sanjayraj ~ 418 pages
#4. Infinite Clipboard ~ 360-International ~ 314 pages
#5. Cornwell Quest ~ Fell Rekkeka ~ 307 pages
#6. Word association ~ jvvg ~ 295 pages
#7. My wish is ruined ~ Matryoshka ~ 259 pages
#8. Post and Combo to Score! ~ benjamin2 ~ 253 pages
#9. Teen Titans ~ Gkyhdjr ~ 235 pages
#10. The Thread Necromancy Game ~ SuperJedi224 ~ 232 pages
#11. Questions and Suggestions ~ 360-International ~ 181 pages
#12. Daily Post Race ~ 30-1 ~ 171 pages
#13. If this turns gray and/or grey, we lose ~ ka-doink4545o0 ~ 163 pages
#14. Ban the person above you ~ Siverko ~ 160 pages
#15. King/Queen of the Page! ~ CellularData ~ 151 pages
#16. Temporary Chat Thread ~ Shpore ~ 134 pages
#17. Fortunately, Unfortunately... ~ PreoKid ~ 128 pages
#18. Adults vs Kids vs Teenagers! ~ TheLastDino ~ 116 pages
#19. Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon ~ tailskirbyyoshifan ~ 103 pages
(It's possible I missed a few though)

CoolTBGGaming

https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

CoolTBGGaming

Your post ID game will be there soon. By soon I mean in 3 years.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

redgreenandblue

Quote from: CoolTBGGamingYour post ID game will be there soon. By soon I mean in 3 years.
It's gotten over 200 pages already if you add all of the topics. 4096 should be the first one to get 100 pages on its own though.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

the invite expired again help
j u m b l e !

DownsGameClub

Quote from: NotAJumbleOfNumbersthe invite expired again help
Fixed!

JustMeMeMe

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
LOL.