News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRUE COLORS- Ikatu

Started by Starmeadows, Sep 08, 2018, 03:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

KR-024 x6
HP: 12 (12)
Physical Status: Groggy
Mental Status: Amnesiac
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x
Objective: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself

You are still sitting down.  What do you do?

Faressain

Oh drat! That's quiiiite urgent. Tree or bush... need to find a tree or bush. Will empty bladder on tree or bush, with a leg raised.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Starmeadows

It's actually not that bad??  I mean the feeling is quite obnoxious but "urgent" would be a mild exxageration.
Again, there is a forest fifteen feet ahead of you in all directions.  You are standing on ash.  I assume you would like to get a move on?

Faressain

Yeah, and shake off the ashes. I can't risk just emptying bladder when something sees me!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Starmeadows

You shake off the ash and walk to the forest.  A mild sense of paranoia you are having has led you to notice both a tree and a bush.  Both are great options, as the tree offers a small amount of privacy and is clearly unoccupied by a preadator or something, but the bush is even more so, but may be occupied by.. Something.  You're not entirely sure.  Do you use-

a- the tree?
b- the bush?

Faressain

Whatever, I can risk the tree safely (A).

Starmeadows

..whoohoo copying crap time

Like what's bound to be every version of you in every reality at this point, you relieve yourself on a tree root that extends to your ankles.  While it felt nice to have that done the properties of the urine itself- specifically that it was orange and somewhat scalding (referring to the root's reaction) was.. Unsettling, to say the least.  What exactly did you drink before your memory was lost?
Before you can ponder on it, you think you hear something just as you finish- it was sort of a rustling sound.

OBJECTIVE: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself
Complete.

Physical Status: Woken.
Mental Status: Mildly Unsettled.
New Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.

Faressain

I think I should try to rely on my good hearing... and probably check that rustling place carefully - that might be a predator, so rash action won't do.

Starmeadows

You appropriately stand your guard at a tiptoeing pace, and in only a few steps a comparatively largeish spear flies out of the bush right towards your chest!
Dodge: [2]
You very quickly step to the side.. And your left arm is still grazed.  The spear travels only another foot before it falls on the ground, which you don't know how you notice as your arm is almost searing with pain, and for good reason- you look at your arm and see a short line of blood dripping from a pretty bad scrape.  Your breaths become shorter as you realize this scrape may potentially kill you if unattended.

HP: 10(12)
Physical Status: Bleeding
Mental Status: Scared
New Objective: Stop the bleeding

Faressain

YEOWCH (or was it MEEEEEEEEEOW?)! A...alright, I quickly try to patch my bly...bleeding part of a-arm with leaves, vines or anything I h...have nearby. B...but f...first - h...hide.

Starmeadows

There are several fallen, brittle leaves on the ground, a couple surprisingly short sticks, and not much else.
Also, you're closer to a mouse than a cat.  Just putting it out there.
You hear a voice from the bush before you could pick anything up, however, much less the stick or spear-
"Ah, crap, sorry!!"
The figure emerging from the bush is a nine-inch-tall anthropomorphic catlike being.  She was mostly cream in color with some orange spots on her arms, and was wearing a green apron made out of a natural fabric. Apart from a white but stained bandage, she looked in peak physical condition.  She slowly walked towards you, claws seathed. "are you alright?" she asked.
What do you do?

a- Confirm
b- Deny
x- Step Back
y- Grab Spear

Faressain

I step a bit b...back. "I... h-hurt..." Without a-any p...proof, I c-can't say i-if it's sincerely sorry or just asking me... But I t-take an eye coi...contact, tri...trying to look ci...cute.

Starmeadows

The molly sets aside the bag she was wearing on her back.  "It'll be alright," she said, setting it down, "I have no intentions to hurt you."  She grabbed a roll of bandages from her bag and kneels down to your level, all doing so as slowly as possible.
"May I have your arm?" she asks.

a- accept
b- deny
o- take bandages

Faressain

"I...i guess... Any...anything." My breaths have became faster. But I... I had to... to play... c-cool.

Starmeadows

You extend your arm to your helper, and she takes the bandages and starts to wrap them around your arm.
"So, what's your name, little one?" she asks, "Mine's Serli."

Faressain

Name... n-name? I... I can't... ca-can't use the cryptonym. I need to. I need to make a new... name.

"A...anders..."

Starmeadows

"Anders?" asks seril.

Physical Status: stabilized
Mental Status: calm

a- Confirm
b- Deny

Faressain

"Yeah... that's my name." I finally said calmly, my legs finally not shaking from fear. But that. Anders will be my new name! How good thoughts can I have?

Starmeadows

Serli stands up in response.
"And I assume you prefer to be referred to as a male?  Or am I mistaken?"

a- confirm
b- neutral
o- female

Faressain

"Yeah, I guess you're correct there." I actually preferred to be called male than anything... or it could be the thoughts adapting to the new name and gender.

Starmeadows

"Alright," says Serli, turning to reveal her tail hanging below her apron and turning her head to talk to you. "Follow me.  I know where you can stay for at least a bit." She walks back towards the bush.

Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.
Complete.
Objective: Stop the bleeding
Complete.

New Objective: Follow Serli?

Faressain

"All right, I guess." I reply in a rush and follow Serli like she was trying to show me something.

Starmeadows

End of prologue.

I say you did p good, despite the fact that the whole situation was almost linear.

Chapter 1: The Sority Villiage.

The journey was relatively short, despite the fact that the day has become twilight.  The fact that there was a legitimate trail helped.  You and Serli (Neutral) had finally come to an entrance to a villiage.  You could tell this because there were two lit torches on either side, and that there were several huts, campfires, and beings not unlike Serli doing several things such as bringing things places or making small talk.  All the fire was controlled and used solely for light. "This place is Sority village," said Serli, "I was born in this place and chances are I'll die here.  But it looks like you may have other places to go.  It's close to a haven for us Tomkind, and you may stay for as long as you're welcomed."

Objective: Follow Serli
Complete.

Anders x6
HP: 11(12)
Physical Status: fine.
Mental Status: fine.
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x

Faressain

((You know what - I'm going to post today))

"Sure I may." I follow up with a smile, almost chuckling. But wait, may someone have something that needs my help? Maybe Serli could use a hand? I take a deeper look around in the Sority Village.

Starmeadows

In the center of the villiage is a large campfire, currently lit.  A particularly large hut is just behind it.
Most of the villiage is pretty small- it's clear everyone knows everyone else- and it's easy for you to see all 7 or so huts, including the larger one.  The rim of the villiage is surrounded by thirteen torches in a circle laid out like a clock, with two surrounding the entrance, and there is a stream just beyond the three-o-clock torch.  There are also several Tomkind in the vicinity- two males and a female were chatting by the fire, a straight couple was huddled together in a loving embrace, three females and a male were just coming back with food and building materials, and one of ambiguous gender was sitting by the stream, their right paw brushing the grass slowly.
Sidenote, the males were all wearing loincloths and the females were all wearing either aprons, loincloths, or two-piece sets based on their personal prefrences.  This us why you can't tell the gender of the one by the stream.