News:

The moderation team plans to make revisions to the community guidelines. Detailed information about the changes can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

TRUE COLORS- -Terrariadude555-

Started by Starmeadows, Sep 07, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starmeadows

KR-024 x6
HP: 12 (12)
Physical Status: Groggy
Mental Status: Amnesiac
Affinity: 0 0 0 [||||||||||||||||||||]
Equipment:
x
x
x
Objective: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself

You are still sitting down.  What do you do?

-Terrariadude555-

Go to this 'appropriate place to relieve self'

I.e  a tree or bush, preferably a bush.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Starmeadows

As stated before, there is a dense forest fifteen feet ahead of you in all directions.
It would be good if you weren't six inches tall.

-Terrariadude555-

That was what I meant. Go to a bush or tree in that forest
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Starmeadows

oh
Like what's bound to be every version of you in every reality at this point, you relieve yourself on a tree root that extends to your ankles.  While it felt nice to have that done the properties of the urine itself- specifically that it was orange and somewhat scalding (referring to the root's reaction) was.. Unsettling, to say the least.  What exactly did you drink before your memory was lost?
Before you can ponder on it, you think you hear something just as you finish- it was sort of a rustling sound.

...I actually copy-pasted this starting from "yourself".
It's called efficiency.  Deal with it.

OBJECTIVE: Find an appropriate place to relieve yourself
Complete.

Physical Status: Woken.
Mental Status: Mildly Unsettled.
New Objective: Investigate the rustling sound.

-Terrariadude555-

Walk over to the source of the rustling

Starmeadows

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Walk over to the source of the rustling

The rustling seems to be in a bush.  Do you approach
a- quickly?
b- slowly?

-Terrariadude555-

Starmeadows

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-The Buzzzzzzzzzz
...What?

-Terrariadude555-

Starmeadows

...Oh.
Yeah that
That makes sense.

You appropriately stand your guard at a tiptoeing pace, and in only a few steps a comparatively largeish spear flies out of the bush right towards your chest!
Dodge: [4]
However, you sidestep just in time, abliet taking two steps instead of one.  The spear falls to the ground as a small critter about half your size runs off in a perpendicular direction.

a- pick up the spear
b- continue walking to the bush
o- chase the small thing

-Terrariadude555-

o, but if I can take the spear while chasing it then also do a

Starmeadows

You immediately take the spear (+1 NATURE AFFINITY) and run twoards the creature, which you can now tell is black, long-eared, and unlike yourself runs on all fours.  You surprised yourself in that you were able to both see it well and give it a good chase, and at one point on a trail it saw an opening even smaller than yourself, and you caught on immediately.  At this point, would you have-

a- pounced?
b- thrown the spear?

-Terrariadude555-

Starmeadows

You dont even need to roll for this.
You lunge at the black-furred critter, complete with your outstretched claws, and pounce on it almost perfectly.
You now have it pinned, but given the fact that it's basically pleading to let it go with those eyes..
Do you let it go?
a- yes
b- no, kill the thing

-Terrariadude555-

Starmeadows

You could not bring yourself to kill the poor creature.
Instead you slowly break your grip from the odd thing, and in turn it scampers off.
You wonder what the reprecussions of this action would be.
You hear hurried footsteps and panting behind you, and after a second you just hear panting.
You turn around to find a nine-inch-tall anthropomorphic catlike being, currently out of breath.  She was mostly cream in color with some orange spots on her arms, and was wearing a green apron made out of a natural fabric. Apart from a white but stained bandage and a currently out-of -breath condition, she looked in peak physical condition.
"Oi," she panted, "Where's the.. Where's the Charcoalite?"

-Terrariadude555-

"Dunno. Tried to hit me with a spear. Chased it down but it got away."

Starmeadows

"Oh, I'm the one who threw.. Threw the spear.  Sorry bout that." The molly was slowly regaining her composure.  "What's your.. What's your name?"

-Terrariadude555-

"My name's Blake" but he doesn't say it in a suspicious way, just normally.

Starmeadows

"Oh.  Mine's Serli.  Nice to meet you." She smiled and paused. "..Hold up, are you a boy or a girl? It's surprisingly hard to tell."

a- Male
b- Female
o- Neutral