News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

A dark room

Started by kaj, Aug 24, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaj

You're in a dark room.
To your left is a switch, to your right is another switch.
What do you do?

Joyous Theta

I try to figure out where the light that lets me see those switches is coming from.

kaj

Quote from: CrazeePiI try to figure out where the light that lets me see those switches is coming from.
The switches are illuminated with enough brightness for them to be seen, but not to light the rest of the room.

LiberianPrince

Switch them both at the same time.

kaj

Quote from: NigerianPrinceSwitch them both at the same time.
The light turns on inside the room, and the fan does as well. Inside the room you see a table, and on the table a piece of paper. You also see a door.

What do you do?

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

kaj

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Look at the paper
The piece of paper is blank, other than a single number, 243 on it.

-Terrariadude555-

Exit the room through the door
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

kaj

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Exit the room through the door
Outside the door is a giant wall of snow. A small area free of snow is created right by the door, allowing you to be outside, though there is not much room, and snow surrounds you.

To your left you can see a safe, and to your right a stack of firewood.

LiberianPrince

Open the safe, attempting to use the number 243 on what I can only assume to be a combination lock.

kaj

Quote from: NigerianPrinceOpen the safe, attempting to use the number 243 on what I can only assume to be a combination lock.
You succeed in opening the safe, and inside of it is a book, and a shovel.

-Terrariadude555-

Take both items. Read book

kaj

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Take both items. Read book
The book is the holy bible. As you read it, you notice that verse 1:3 of Genesis is highlighted:
And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

LiberianPrince

Turn to Genesis 19 and begin reading
Move the firewood inside
Shovel out some snow to see what's outside.

kaj

Quote from: NigerianPrinceTurn to Genesis 19 and begin reading
Move the firewood inside
Shovel out some snow to see what's outside.
You read genesis 19, and move the firewood inside. Beneath the firewood you find a key.
You shovel your way out of the snow to find yourself in a valley. In the distance you can see a building.

LiberianPrince

Take the firewood,bible, and shovel to the building in the distance.

kaj

Quote from: NigerianPrinceTake the firewood,bible, and shovel to the building in the distance.
In front of the building you see an old man, and you also see two doors in the building.

LiberianPrince

"You, speak."
Put down the firewood and bible by the door.

kaj

Quote from: NigerianPrince"You, speak."
Put down the firewood and bible by the door.
The old man says:
"Do you wish to start anew, or to continue your fate?"

Tymewalk

Ponder for a moment.

"What is my fate?"
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Treehee

offtopic

wait are you in a dark room or darkroom lmao

/offtopic
greetings,

A random laughing tree

I'm a ninja :P