News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Linguistic Viscera [CYOA]

Started by Fishmael, Apr 08, 2018, 12:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Terrariadude555-

And then say "if you want to eat me, you will not like it. I've tried my skin and it tastes like your worst nightmare"
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Fishmael

Quote from: RyasisFiguring the spider is Yore Beast yell "I have lots of calories!"
Quote from: DaEpikDudeEither that or calmly say "Hello".
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-And then say "if you want to eat me, you will not like it. I've tried my skin and it tastes like your worst nightmare"

Deciding to take the middle ground, you calmly yell "Hello, I have lots of calories and my skin tastes like your worst nightmare!" The Spider looks back at you, very confused. It stares at you for a while, before speaking.

"Do you have something of mine?" (Majority of first three responses.)

[a.] "Yes." You say, truthfully.
[b.] "No." You lie, hiding the fact that you have the hand.
ke a safe just fell on a ca
hived, but I'm happy to tr
ouns are they/she, pleas
ive on the misc forums, i

-Terrariadude555-

"Yes. I did not know this hand was yours. I am very sorry" and then chuck hand at spider.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Fishmael

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-"Yes. I did not know this hand was yours. I am very sorry" and then chuck hand at spider.
(As this was not a vote for either [a.] or [b.], yet still falls under the bounds of option [a.], it will be counted as a vote for [a.]. As a majority has not yet been met, more votes are still needed.)
ouns are they/she, pleas

Ryasis

Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Fishmael

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-A. "Yes. I did not know this hand was yours. I am very sorry" and then chuck hand at spider.
Quote from: RyasisA
Quote from: DaEpikDudea.

(Option [a.] is chosen.)

You answer truthfully, revealing that you took the hand. "I see." The Spider says, falling silent as though pondering something. After a moment, one of its eight arms grabs the hand, quickly wrapping it in webbing and hanging it from the ceiling directly over your head, just out of reach.

"Tell me, do you want this hand?" (Majority of first three replies.)

[a.] Yes.
[b.] No.
ouns are they/she, pleas

Blunderbus

"I just picked it up since it looked important, but I guess I don't really need it."
(i.e. B.)

Ryasis

Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

-Terrariadude555-

Fishmael

Quote from: DaEpikDude"I just picked it up since it looked important, but I guess I don't really need it."
(i.e. B.)
Quote from: RyasisA
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-B
You say that the hand isn't necessarily a need, as much as it simply looked important in its own way.

"Important, you say?" The Spider says, again taking a moment to ponder, almost as though he was planning out the whole conversation that would result from his response. "It looks rather mundane to me, honestly. Tell me, does its design remind you of anything you've seen before or does its apparent importance stem from some other factor?"

How do you respond?
ouns are they/she, pleas

Blunderbus

"It doesn't really remind me of much. I guess it just stuck out among all the other things."

Fishmael

Quote from: DaEpikDude"It doesn't really remind me of much. I guess it just stuck out among all the other things."

"Interesting." The Spider says. He looks up at the hand where it hangs from the ceiling. He ponders once more. "Then I have nothing left to say."

With that, the Twelve Eyed Spider scuttles back down the stairway into the dark. Your hand finds itself no longer stuck to the web. The white, porcelain hand still hangs from the ceiling.

What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

ImaxLeIstya

"Interesting." The Spider says. He looks up at the hand where it hangs from the ceiling. He ponders once more. "Then I have nothing left to say."

With that, the Twelve Eyed Spider scuttles back down the stairway into the dark. Your hand finds itself no longer stuck to the web. The white, porcelain hand still hangs from the ceiling.

Try to remember if the Frog's mannequin had both hands.
There are no amphibians that give you warts. This myth has been around for a long time and is probably related to the fact that many frogs and toads have warty-looking bumps on their skin. These are glands and do not secrete anything that can cause you to have warts! Although some skin secretions of some amphibians may irritate your skin and cause a rash. Warts are actually caused by viruses.

Fishmael

Quote from: ImaxLeIstyaTry to remember if the Frog's mannequin had both hands.

That's a... strangely specific thing to try to remember off the top of your head. You didn't get a really good look of it when the Vultures showed it to you initially, but now that you think of it, the design of the hand does seem to match that of the porcelain mannequin. Would have been nice to recall when talking to the Spider, but you can't change the past, now can you?

What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

Fishmael

(Bump. Updates can be more frequent now that I am back in the possession of a laptop.)
ouns are they/she, pleas

ImaxLeIstya

Call the spooder back. Ask it about where it got the hand.
28oo 697 q43 q h34e. (You know the code.)
There are no amphibians that give you warts. This myth has been around for a long time and is probably related to the fact that many frogs and toads have warty-looking bumps on their skin. These are glands and do not secrete anything that can cause you to have warts! Although some skin secretions of some amphibians may irritate your skin and cause a rash. Warts are actually caused by viruses.

Fishmael

Quote from: ImaxLeIstyaCall the spooder back. Ask it about where it got the hand.
You call down the stairwell for the Spider but get no response. You are alone at the top of the stairs with the Hand still hanging over you in a bundle of webs.

What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

ImaxLeIstya

Is there any web not attached to anything?
AKA that could be inventoried for later use?

Fishmael

Quote from: ImaxLeIstyaIs there any web not attached to anything?
The Web holding up the Hand is attached only to the ceiling. Another Web runs from the Radiator in the Box Room down the Stairway, and yet another Web runs through the Window of the Trinket Room to the Chimney outside. You haven't stumbled upon any other notable webs.

Quote from: ImaxLeIstyaAKA that could be inventoried for later use?
Inventoried? You don't have an inventory. You've been keeping the Hand in your Pocket like a normal person. How would having an inventory even work? Carrying more than you can... You know, carry. It makes no sense, really.

Anyways, what do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

ImaxLeIstya

Take the Web attached to the Hand and turn it into a necklace.

Faressain

Shouldn't we try to get to Trinket Room instead? We have no notable way to take the hand.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Fishmael

Quote from: ImaxLeIstyaTake the Web attached to the Hand and turn it into a necklace.
You reach out for the bundle of webs, before another thought quickly comes to you.
Quote from: ItakuShouldn't we try to get to Trinket Room instead? We have no notable way to take the hand.
That's true. If anything, your hand (the one connected to you, not the porcelain one) would probably just end up stuck to the ceiling.

What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas

Blunderbus

Head back to the Trinket Room.

Fishmael

Quote from: DaEpikDudeHead back to the Trinket Room.

You head back into the Trinket Room. A large pile of Trinkets still sits in the corner, and an old Web still leads out the Window to the Roof.

What do you do?
ouns are they/she, pleas