News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Ye olde Welcome Wonka Wagon.

Started by tailskirbyyoshifan, Sep 22, 2012, 11:54:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scratch137

Quote from: CorrinTheDragon
Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Use cobalt
http://u.cubeupload.com/Terrariadude/AA2ADDE384EC4A869BA6.png
Thx 4 siding with me (look at my siggy)
Oh, I still use the Scratch 1.4 theme ;)
hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

Scratch137

bump
s u b s c r i b i n g   t o   t h r e a d
hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

Flowermanvista

Hey, I need to make a quick announcement about my availability:

Sometime between now and August 17th, my internet may be going out. If i'm not active on here or the Discord, that's why.

EDIT: I have been informed that my internet is not going out.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: FlowermanvistaEDIT: I have been informed that my internet is not going out.
Yay

And a status report for me:
I will be gone over the weekend.
by

CoolTBGGaming

Uhhh yeah. I'm busy with stuff. :P ;)

Bye until my birthday. (maybe earlier) Toad
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

TheLetterThorn

On vacation. Won't be checking the site. Anything urgent should go to my email.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Tymewalk

Wow, looks like quite a few people are away for a while.

Bye everyone, good luck and have fun!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CoolTBGGaming

Can I just say that I will be on sometimes :P ;) Toad

Yeah I sorta misworded (?) my original post.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

i hate this account ngl

TheLetterThorn

I'm back from vacation now, but starting college in a few days. I'll check the site regularly but won't be playing any of the games. Make sure to report things or I probably won't see them.
Thorn | TBG Team | Massive Nerd
Currently on vacation and will remain active until the spring semester.
Obsessed with William Butler Yeats until further notice.
Visit my website, where I display my creative and web projects.
Pronouns: at this point do i even know? (he/him/his)

Blunderbus

So since everyone else is taking breaks I figured I'm going to join in the fun and go to school camp for 6 days (starting tomorrow).
(I might still get on since phones exist but I won't be very active)
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Account

I'm back from my long hiatus, now under ownership of Terrariadude.
I'm Account, and I am a sbubby roll on a bench. My favourite TBGers are Terrariadude, redgreenandblue and findanegg. Go check them out!

I LIEK MANK DEMES

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Prism

Hey guys Quark the TV-Head is here
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

MarthTheKing

MDY-MDY should be the new standard for date format

guess who's back
back again

R.I.P.
squirrel from TBN, 2019-2019

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Tymewalk

Quote from: Quark the TV-Headheck yeah i am
Welcome!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

jeffandonuts

hi! i just got here...i had actually been using the TBG forums back on scratch, a long time ago - i could not have been older than maybe 10 at the time, and as such, any idea of what my username could have been back then has completely escaped me - and i just suddenly remembered about the existence of TBGs and got an urge to join again! this was an impulse, though, so only time will tell if i end up being very active...

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

CoolTBGGaming

Quote from: jeffandonutshi! i just got here...i had actually been using the TBG forums back on scratch, a long time ago - i could not have been older than maybe 10 at the time, and as such, any idea of what my username could have been back then has completely escaped me - and i just suddenly remembered about the existence of TBGs and got an urge to join again! this was an impulse, though, so only time will tell if i end up being very active...
Hello. Welcome to the forums!
Quote from: Quark the TV-Headheck yeah i am
Hello. Welcome to the forums!

BTW finally back on computer.

i hate this account ngl

objecty

Hey 2k, no clue if you'll see this, but if your object show is cancelled, is it possible when I make an object show ( next year because Frickin' Daily Drawings ) I could use some of your characters? and if so, it'd be nice if I could have a list of the characters' designs and their original personalities (as I might change them)

just mentioning this because I quite liked Clover and Lipstick

(will post this on your scratch if I don't get a reply in the next three days, and three days after that I'll try YouTube)

Also I'm still not coming back b0iz :D

EDIT: I might come back if things become desperate. It's hard to find any fun games with a nice community D:< D:< D:< D:< If y'all know anywhere else as nice as here two years ago please let me know.
I don't use this website anymore (although I may check in or post occasionally), and have not for a while now. Sincerest apologies if you were wishing to communicate with me.
The vast majority of the things I have posted on here are old, and I regret them extremely. My attitude (i.e. annoyingness level (i.e. very high)) in such posts are (hopefully) not indicative of my current attitude (i.e. probably considerably less annoying). I thank all of my friends from earlier times here for tolerating my ignorance and idiocy.
Thank you.
(Also, I don't normally talk (well, type) like this. I just think it's fun. Bye.)

Flowermanvista

Oh heya it's nice seeing you again
good morning, SMF!

DownsGameClub

Quote from: jeffandonutshi! i just got here...i had actually been using the TBG forums back on scratch, a long time ago - i could not have been older than maybe 10 at the time, and as such, any idea of what my username could have been back then has completely escaped me - and i just suddenly remembered about the existence of TBGs and got an urge to join again! this was an impulse, though, so only time will tell if i end up being very active...
Oh wow!  That's pretty cool!  Welcome to the site.

Tymewalk

Dang, someone who remembers the Scratch TBGs? Wow! Welcome! (Or I guess technically, welcome back! :P)