News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

It's Wednesday

Started by redgreenandblue, Sep 12, 2017, 07:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tymewalk

Snail Man, the man with the abilities of a snail, runs up to the front of the topic

Hey guys, check it out! I got the first post on Wednesday! I made it!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

Seanbobe

My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

redgreenandblue

kaj

Only 5 days left guys...

redgreenandblue

redgreenandblue

Tymewalk

YES! YES I FINALLY GOT ONE! WOOHOO! YES!
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

redgreenandblue

good job

Flowermanvista

good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Seanbobe

We missed a week.

Edit: I'm cursed by the ninja.
My joke RPG: Instructions Unclear: The RPG of Memes
My serious RPG: Stop the Spambots!
My offline life: error 404

Prism

It is Wednesday, my dudes.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
she/her | hyper-obsessed Pokémon fan | Necrozma and Zoroark my beloveds

join Fragmented Future to forget that fairy types are immune to dragon-type moves

Alex The JPEG

Dang, this topic is more than a year old.
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

Tymewalk

Quote from: Alex The JPEGDang, this topic is more than a year old.
Woah, really? Wow.

redgreenandblue

Quote from: seanbobeWe missed a week.

Edit: I'm cursed by the ninja.
well that was unfortunate :lol:
I think that is the closest ninja we've had.

NotAJumbleOfNumbers

It's actually Saturday, but whatever
j u m b l e !

Currently listening to: Lemaitre - 1:18

redgreenandblue

its windsday

or at least that it how it should be spelled.

Tymewalk

It's Friday, Friday, gettin' down on Fri- oh, wait, this game isn't for Friday, it's... yeah I'll see myself out.

Marb1

Quote from: DownsGameClub今天是星期三。
R u Chinese
(I'm not being racist. I am also Chinese)
I thought so because of this post and also the previous post mentioned typhoons.

Tymewalk

Guess what day it is?

CatsUnited

Quote from: TymewalkGuess what day it is?
Thursday

Tymewalk

Quote from: CatsUnited
Quote from: TymewalkGuess what day it is?
Thursday
Eh, maybe with timezones, but it's still Wednesday in Central time, so I still win :P

Alex The JPEG

first wednesday of 2019! (not really)
Check out my GitHub! You might find some neat stuff there!

POST PROGRESS (updated 12/15/2020)
██████░░░░ 0 - 10,000
░░░░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 7,000
███░░░░░░░ 6,000 - 6,100

CatsUnited

Quote from: Alex The JPEGfirst wednesday of 2019! (not really)
dude it's thursday

solitaire

Quote from: CatsUnited
Quote from: Alex The JPEGfirst wednesday of 2019! (not really)
dude it's thursday

it's wensda here in canada