News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

My wish is ruined.

Started by Matryoshka, Sep 19, 2012, 06:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoolTBGGaming

Granted, you change it to both by accident.

I wish for the :P and the ;) to be saved and overall peace for the emojis after RGB, the devil, endangered the :| just for a stupid little TBG instead of leving them in peace which then started a trend and now we gotta save every emoji and hopefully everyone will stop with these topics please because saving emojis is tiring work, you know.
https://ecosia.org Switch to Ecosia to help save the environment while searching the internet!

I don't care if my signature doesn't get cut off on certain styles lol

i hate this account ngl

Flowermanvista

[nullpost]
Hey CoolTBGGaming, cubeupload seems to be taking its sweet time with serving your image in your sig. Don't know if it's my ISP or CubeUpload, but i can host it on my imgur if you want.
[/nullpost]

Granted. RGB is pinpointed as the source of this issue, and he must endure a week long ordeal of endless harassment and bullying ending in a public meetup, resulting in a brutal [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED]. Happy now boyo?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wish i didn't have to go back to school in a week. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Blunderbus

Granted. You have to go back to school in a day.

I wish I didn't have to do sport at school
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, this perfect girl you find in college is only interested in people who do sports.

I wish I was part of the Scratch Team.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

Xenon

Granted. The other Scratch Team members saw you abuse the powers, such as featuring totally unrelated projects and approving not for everyone projects, and takes your powers away and bans you.

I wish for wish.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

redgreenandblue

Granted, but wish is ruined.

I wish for unruinable wish.

-Terrariadude555-

Granted. You get no wish.

I wish for Terraria 1.4
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Granted. It doesn't add anything, and in fact takes away some of the 1.3 features.

I don't wish for anything.

-Terrariadude555-

Granted. You destroy everything.

I wish for infinite and unlimited access to every game ever made.

Plus a perfectly good, good quality 10TB storage device.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Granted. You only actually play Terraria, which you already have, so all those other games are meaningless.

I wish that :| would become an emoticon on the TBG discord

Siverko

Granted. The file is corrupt and unusable.

I wish that I wasn't academically suspended.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Ryasis

Granted. But you are expelled.

I wish that I could solve rubix cubes
Hi. I'm A. Nube. What's your name?

Siverko

Granted. You cheat by taking it apart and putting it back together.

I wish that I had motivation to learn Russian.
I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

Xenon

Granted. You forget the letters that stand for the sounds.

I wish for profile pictures and private messaging.
Road to 5K posts:
2K----2.5K----3K----3.5K----4K----4.5K----5K
It's time to battle in Colosseum!
My Discord: lightshatterz#2041

redgreenandblue

Granted. A ton of trolls come to the site and abuse these features.
:P
I wish to make something creative.

kaj

[removed by moderator - inappropriate]

Tymewalk

Quote from: redgreenandblueI wish to make something creative.
Granted. While it is rather creative to throw buckets of paint all over your desk, as it is certainly unexpected and new, it was not a very good idea and now your desk is a complete mess.

I wish for a delicious sandwich.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

CatsUnited

The only ingredient you have is lettuce. You try to make a sandwich entirely using lettuce, but it's not a sandwich.

I wish for a random car generator that generates random cars when you feed it lemon juice

1a3c5e7g9i

Granted, it generates a "The Cars" music album every time it gets 1 liter of lemon juice.

I wish more people used the TBGs.
Watch Future Diary. NOW. D:<

CatsUnited

Granted. It's now the most visited website on the internet, and the TBGforums servers crash due to all the internet traffic.

I wish for a banging mixtape

jeffandonuts

Granted, you now have a mixtape that only makes loud banging noises.

I wish I was taller.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

CatsUnited

Granted, you are now 100 metres tall, which is so tall your body can't support itself.

I wish for a generic table

jeffandonuts

Granted, but it breaks immediately.

I wish I was taller, but not too tall for my body to support itself.

i believe in silver linings, and that's why i believe in you!
gender neutral pronouns only or do not talk about me.

CatsUnited

Granted, you are 3 metres tall. You can't fit through the front door, so you're stuck in your house forever.

I wish for a better graphics card

Tymewalk

Granted, your computer can not support the graphics card and has to resort to not using a graphics card at all, which causes some serious problems.

I wish for a better computer.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words