News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Have You Tried ROK II?

Started by Writer, Aug 13, 2018, 10:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Writer

Greetings. Old school Dungeon Master and autism parent.

Just want to share a game I coded for anyone to play. Ruler of Kings is a Text Browser game that recreates life in a medieval fantasy world. It is as detailed as a table top game yet easy to play. Very similar to a MUD but more visual and not linear as you can go anywhere in the world. You can play as a good or evil character. Stay PG or go into more adult content. Play at anytime and experience intensive character creation while establishing your own novel. See more at: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG

Faressain

Oh man, we need a tabletop, but as an RPG, and not as outside game.
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Flowermanvista

@Writer: Hey there. This site is for playing text based games (forum games) and forum RPGs, not discussion of ones that are external to our site.

Also, the thing you mentioned about adult content: Our site split off of Scratch, so all content here must be appropriate for all ages.
good morning, SMF!

Fun Fact: Exposure to excessive blue light at night can harm sleep, because blue light tells your brain that it's daytime. To avoid this, I HIGHLY recommend a little program called f.lux. It makes your display warmer at night when the sun sets, reducing blue light exposure at night. Click here to get f.lux. Apparently a small study from Brigham Young University is casting doubt on this old belief, I'll have to keep an eye on this and see if it's reproduced by a larger study/studies. I'll still probably use f.lux even if it is just a placebo because looking at a bright blue screen in a room lit with a warm-white light is kinda obnoxious.

Writer

Greets. Thanks for the heads up. It is a PG game, there is only access for that for those who want that part of the game but is initially off limits.