News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Infinite Clipboard

Started by 360-International, Dec 26, 2012, 04:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJedi224

5/10

Creatures damaged by Camazotz's bite attack also suffer 2d6 points of strength drain. A successful  DC 30 Fortitude save halves this effect.  Likewise, his claw attacks inflict 1d4 points of strength drain, which is reduced to 1 point on a successful save. A creature reduced to a Strength score of 0 by this ability is instantly slain. If he chooses to do so, Camazotz can cause a creature slain by this ability to rise as a vampire 2d4 hours later (no save); vampires created in this way are under his complete control. He can control a maximum of 54 hit dice worth of vampires in this way at any given time. The save DC is Charisma-based.

Chir'

Maybe join these:
DEnta You get to be a dragon.
DoMA You get to be/have an item.

SuperJedi224

Blunderbus

join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

TheTealWashableMarker

"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

Blunderbus

OMGG UR BADDDDDDDDDDD INSERT GENERIC INSULTS PEOPLE USE ON THE INTERNET HERE CYBER BULLYING GOES HERE / 10

4 WP, 80 Acc, 0 Crit, 1 Wt, 1-2 Range

Siverko

I have returned.

Siverko - pronounced "SEE-vehr-koh" (IPA: [ˈsiverko]), from a traditional Slavic word meaning "cold north wind".

-Terrariadude555-

China/character

(No legs (cannot move) 12/30 HP, ATK: 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (30/30 HP, ATK 1d7 DEF: 1d5) (arm missing(-3 ATK, -1 DEF), no knife (-4 ATK) 6/32 HP, ATK 1d4 DEF 1d3)
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

SuperJedi224

Scratch137

Not in an image tag/10

hello!
i was most active here in 2017 and 2018.
i still check in sometimes, but not very often.

if you'd like to get in touch, you can reach me on scratch.

DownsGameClub

I'm watching Ronald McDonald Insanity right now!  :P
7/10 since it looks creepy.

MrMeowington

-Terrariadude555-

I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

Chir'

Maybe join these:

DownsGameClub

-Terrariadude555-

DownsGameClub

0/10

Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 15.36.46

-Terrariadude555-

TheTealWashableMarker

ohohoho/10

that could make for a fun game in an actually active forum) but now i've read it i guess it's just the same game but at double-speed and i like the sound of double-speed
"I can't think of a quote to put here" - me, right now

SuperJedi224

Tymewalk

5/10

"Do all this ...?" I'm looking at my name as Jimmy. "The world ... or something like this

Natural water.
Whosoever holds this banhammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of moderaThor...
he/him | Text Based Games Forums Discord Server | Just Dance 2014 | (つo.o)つ It's Kirby!
back on the road, back down the road, downtown, i don't have courage but i have something else - and it's more than words

Blunderbus

SuperJedi224

DownsGameClub

Can't watch / 10

[i literally have nothung]

Chir'

Nothing/10

Vårt lag spelar 23 matcher under säsongen. (I know it's trash, but that was copied for some reason.)
Maybe join these: