News:

The moderation team is holding a poll on the topic of the site's connection to Scratch. More details can be found here. Your feedback is appreciated.

Main Menu

Periodic Adventure: Battles between ACTUAL elements

Started by Blunderbus, Mar 16, 2018, 11:03:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faressain

"We're way more powerful than that. If you all let us through, we might do something about these. Alas, I'll accept all the risks."
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

Tezuka Yamikami

"..."
Tezuka sighs, before summoning his Stand, morphing himself to the form of the image below, and then tapping on the shoulders of a Element blocking the party's way. He then speaks the following in a distorted, demonic voice (which was really produced via altered vocal cords. I mean, he's a cobalt element, so he's made out of it, and he can change his own form, mass, and anything that's cobalt to his will.)
"Oi. You there. Can you do me a favour? Let those travellers through.If not, I'm gonna have to send you down to the Pit of Tartarus. And trust me, you don't want to end up like the last 69 guys who tried to oppose me. So, what do you say?"

It's TYME to tip DEM scales!

Joyous Theta

"Listen, gentle elements," Darby turned towards his party, "I know you want to get through, but threatening them is quite impolite and a good way to get you killed, so I would suggest you not do that in the future, yes?"

((I'm giving Darby possibly the worst personality ever but idk.))

-Terrariadude555-

I'll remove my fire shield skill. I seem to never need it.
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

:D
"Stop touching my suspendies!" - My friend

Blunderbus

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-I'll remove my fire shield skill. I seem to never need it.
Alright, done
join Fragmented Future to RIDE A TRAIN! WOOOOOOO YEAH, TRAINS, BABY!

Tezuka Yamikami

"..."
Tezuka sighs, before reluctantly shifts back to his form (which is really the image below) and walks off to the village to help.

GalaxySugarFox

Quote from: DaEpikDude
Quote from: Xx_Galaxy_Sugar_Fox_xX(also, I created a new move 1-2/3 pages ago, did you forget or has it been declined?)
What are you talking about, I didn't forget, totally...
sweats profusely
*inserts the "why u always lyin" meme here*

Faressain

"Whatever..." Aerius mixes into air, to appear in endangered village to help it. He's literal gas, right?
Priest units never get old. WOLOLO!

A fate can be changed, everything will change. A destiny is just a container that keeps the liquid in - in this case a person.
Raise your voice, and say it with Twilight Sparkle! I am a kitty cat and I'm steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow, steppin' steppin' on pillow.

Have a twili-meow! /On discord as Vardaril#1783

-Terrariadude555-

Ỳ̴̡̧̛̛͚͇̠̯̈́̆̽͗͊͊͑͗̾͊̈́̓͐̈́̀̒́͛́́̇̐̐̈̕͠ǫ̨̛̼͓͔̯̻̘͍̻̣̰̇̀̀́̀̽̉̊͆̊̂͊̒̔̃̎̆̏̐͌̉̐̆͊̓̌̓̇̒͋̀̐̈̚͘̚̕͜͠͠͝ͅư̶̧̨̳̣̫̙̝̖̺̺̱̟̝̜͇̗̾͛̄̎̍́̈́͒́̽͗̓͊͛̃̀̈́́̓̓͐́̍̋̈̍̆̐̕͝͝͠͝͝͠ ̵̧̢̨̣̥̹͔̣̘͚͈̮̰̭̻̬͚̞̣̣̪͐̾̈́̿͋̍͋̿̐̐͊̒̋͜͝ͅm̡̡̨̢̼͖̞̖̘̰̞̥̜͕̠̼̜̙͖̼̠̗͖͎͕͎̱̟̻̬̼͓̞͉͗̂̐͊͗̍͆̐͊̉́̏̈́̆̌́̀̌͒̋͗͒̋̽̈́̂͆̈́̄̔̅̄̄͊̓̃͝ͅư̢̟̰̘͇̮̫̱͙̤̠̪͍̟̱̭̒͗̋̀̉̋̂̈́͑̓̅̀̌̎̓̇̌͌̓͗͝ͅs̢̨̛̟͎̬͉̲̬͔͎̞̥̜̺̫̬̳̰̲̹̹̮̖̫̹͍̼͔͉͙̫̼͎͕͕̯̯͍̠͊̈́͋̌͋́̋̐̒̇́́̂̀͂̈́̽̊̈̇̒͊̔̈́͂̚͝͠t̵̢̨̡̨̠͎͓͖̱̱̳̪̙̮̻͚͍̭̣̞̣̞̳̥̼̰̬̫̗̰̫͍͎̦̰̟̖̯̤̅͑̆̈͂̏̕͜ͅ ̶̡̧̡̪̠͈̹̮̜̳̪̖̱̺̞̮̣̲̯̣͇͎̤̝͕̩̪̯̼̹̬̟͎̋̋̉͂̅͜ͅͅc̢̧̧͕͓̬̯̭̮̝̹͖̜̱̼̥̙͂͐̄̚ė̢̨̨̫̭͕̖͍͖̯͚̲̪̼̲̞̌̊͆̎̀̎̏̋͗̀̎̀̾͗̋̓̃̅͆̒̒̈́̀͆͛͐͌̆̾̒͆̓̿̀̍͆͘̕͘̚͠͠͝͝a̵̢̢̝̘̺̠̺̗̤̩̙̪̫̪̠̯͓̲̻̣͖̿͗͆̚s̶̢̧̳̠̜̗̦̦̫̠̼̬͓͕͙͍̜̯͚͇̣̹͖͓̩̖̞̤͙̞͈͂̽͋́̾̾̕͜͜͝ͅé̡̨̨̥̯͓̫̭̯̿̓͒̅͆͌̆̓̈̌͗̈́́͑̉̇̎̏͋̑̊͘͘̕̚͜͠͝͝͝
̶̝̗̄̉̇̾͒̊̀̏̐̀͆͒͗͊̆̍̈͒̂̒͆̃̈́̆̆̉̐͆̀̾͑̍͂͌̎̂͠͝
wake up
I used to be active on the TBGs but was not a very nice person, I've changed now but my activity is lacking.

-Terrariadude555-

J̨̡̛͍̹̲̮̤̲̬͉͇̣̭͚̪̪̞̼͉͈̫̭̙̦͚͖͉͔͈̥͓̪͉̖̹̳͚͓̮̜͎͖͓̠̖̲̼̫̪̩͍͑̐̾̎͐͌̇̋́̀̿̾͂̈́̓̃̃͑̒̄͂͝͠͝ǘ̵̧̙̞̦͎̰̭͉̝̝̮̙͍̙̊̂͋̈́̈́̋̿͆̀̃̉̃̃̕ͅs̴̡̡̢̧̛̪͔͔̲̥̯̺̮̱͎̼̲͎̰̪̟̹̻̱̥̲̲̖̳̬̼̮͖͉̹̬̣̩͇̬̼̲̖̰̗̤̫̱͚̟̝̺̙̯͕̗͚̣͖̜̬͎̳̟͐̒͑̔͂̇̇̽͋̊̊͒̓̊͊͘͘͜͠͠͝ţ̛̯͍̭͔̩̼̬̍͛͒́̉̽́̀̒̏͂͌̾͑̽̔̽̽̄̉̀̈́̓̄̈́́́͑̏̊͗̂́͘̕̚͘͘̕͠͝͝͝ ̴̨̨̱̹̯̯̖̞̪̤̪̺͚͎̱̼̹͈͖̥̭̩̖͈͗̐̀̀͒̌̈́͛̔͋͑̐͒̅͒́͛͠ẘ̢̤͖̰̱̟̭̗̳͔̜̖̮̮͐̐́̓̈́͛̍̄̄͋̿̅͑̅̆̇̒͆́́̀̓̍̎͌̇̎̃̇̈́̓̃̾̈́̽̈̅͛̈́̂̈̔̕͝͝ͅa̶̡̡͕̤̘͍͉̗̯͔̖̺̮͙͖̟̖͔͋̒̒͌̀̉̇̾͠͝͠k̴̢̨̨̛̛̫̩̩̠̦̖̜͔̞̙̰̳̮̰͕̥̟͙̻̟̗̬͎̲͉̝̣͔̟̤̭̼̲̬̖̯̟̥̦̤̼̜̹̫̿̒̆̂̿̆̓̑̈́̓̇̍̒̆̏̅̀͂̋̒͌͐̋̔͋͐̀͐̂̌͒̿̂́͛̂̊͂́̑̒̊̚͝͝͝͠ȩ̵̰͎̖̠̻̟͓̥̺͍̰̞̭̺̼̟͂̔̆̓̌́͌̈́̐̂̏̈͗͌̀̃̓͗̀̒̄͊͆̀̂̌͆̃́̏̑̎͊̀͂̃͆͐̓̌͘̕͜͜͠͝͝͝͠͝ ̨̡̧̧̨̧̫̺̩̣̞̝͖̙̫̯͓͙̜͖̪̠̺͙͎̖͎̬̳̫̬̮͇͇̪̮̬̺̞̝͕͉̩̬̭̲̳̰̳̹̠̤̃͐̀̀̒͒̓͊͒͗́͆͊̉̑̚̕͠ͅủ̴͉̻̖̬̞͕͒̒͗̽͌̐̅͛͂̽̀͌̏̓̀̈́̑͆̄́̾͛͗́̅̈͋̔͆̔̉̆͑͗̅̂́͐̽̐̈́̈́͐̈́̈̚͝͝p̴̛͉̭̦̬͈̞̝̜̟̬̭̣̣͔̤͖͙̖̬͉̞̞̜̞̂͋͌͑̽͌́̾̀̎͗̔͊̋͂̅̿͊̽̄̽̎̌͛̎̈́̔̔̓̍̐͐̐̅̀̒̀͌̔̕̚͝͝͝ͅͅ

Tezuka Yamikami

GalaxySugarFox

I think DaEpikDude went on hiatus without telling us. At least 60 seconds have to pass between posts. Please wait 5 more seconds, then try posting again.

-Terrariadude555-

Blunderbus

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok fine i'll update it

"Uh... y-yeah... ok... I guess we can let you through...
Don't get yourselves killed..."
The elements move out of the way to let you pass.

After travelling for a while, you spot another of the dark elements. It seems to disappear into the scenery as you notice it...

Quote from: Itaku"Whatever..." Aerius mixes into air, to appear in endangered village to help it. He's literal gas, right?
(You sure you wanna do that? There's a decent chance you'll be fighting a bunch of elements by yourself if you do split from the team)

-Terrariadude555-

"What is it, we literally just fought another big guy, we don't need another bunch of elements attacking us..." Terrariadude asks the strange elements.

-Terrariadude555-

I'm making a third one, but if this one dies, unless it was because of a teammate, then I'm discontinuing this one.

Name (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked): Blake
Element: titanium
Attacks:
Slice (1): normal physical attack
Titan slam (3): does high physical damage, chance it inflict stun and increase Blake's DEF.
Shield of power (2): summons a wide shield of titanium that defends up to 4 friendly elements for a few turns. Can be moved to friendly elements that need it more.
Any extras (optional): due to being titanium, Blake is quite resilient and also quite quick. (He likes Fortnite)

There is a lot of s's in that.

-Terrariadude555-

HELLO!

(I swear, if DaEpikDude doesn't responding just use this thread to post IVMs occasionally)

Blunderbus

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-I'm making a third one, but if this one dies, unless it was because of a teammate, then I'm discontinuing this one.

Name (if you don't give a name I'll use the element you picked): Blake
Element: titanium
Attacks:
Slice (1): normal physical attack
Titan slam (3): does high physical damage, chance it inflict stun and increase Blake's DEF.
Shield of power (2): summons a wide shield of titanium that defends up to 4 friendly elements for a few turns. Can be moved to friendly elements that need it more.
Any extras (optional): due to being titanium, Blake is quite resilient and also quite quick. (He likes Fortnite)

There is a lot of s's in that.
ok sure, but no more plz
(I've made you decently fast for a metal, but slightly less defensive to balance that out.)

Terrariadude goes forward and asks a question to these elements, but when he gets there, they seem to have completely vanished.
There's no trace of them anywhere.

(Also Blake comes in for some reason)

-Terrariadude555-

I'd like to say I did not say that Blake takes the damage while defending others. I'd prefer that, either greatly reduce damage and transfer the rest to the target or, if you like, a much better reduction with the shield. A slight reduction is not enough.

Blunderbus

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-I'd like to say I did not say that Blake takes the damage while defending others. I'd prefer that, either greatly reduce damage and transfer the rest to the target or, if you like, a much better reduction with the shield. A slight reduction is not enough.
I mean, for only 2 MOV a "great reduction" for 3 different people is quite a lot of power, so either I'd increase the MOV or probably limit it to just protect one element.
(For example, when you note that Terrariadude's old Fire Shield skill was I think 3 MOV, and it protected only himself with damage immunity and a counter, "great damage reduction" for 3 element for less MOV seems a little OP, or at least I feel like it easily could be OP.)

-Terrariadude555-

Ok. Maybe 2 elements, but the shield breaks after it's 80 HP is reduced. The
Hp will always be Blake's max health, rounded to the nearest 10

Blunderbus

Quote from: -Terrariadude555-Ok. Maybe 2 elements, but the shield breaks after it's 80 HP is reduced. The
Hp will always be Blake's max health, rounded to the nearest 10
Sounds good